The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they bought Genie+ for this experiment. They were about to do the Single Rider at Everest and then Nick was able to change the time. They rode Alien Swirling Saucer with LL and then they ran out of time and didn't do any more rides? How in the world can you waste $40 like that?
This is par for course for Disney vloggers. They always waste money on Genie+. Alien Swirling Saucers? Really? You want to skip the line for that? There's so many other better rides to use Genie+ on. As my teenage son would say: "bruh"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently there are lots of Nick haters, haha!
I mean, I'm not Nick's #1 fan but the fact that some of these Tracker stans are SO outwardly and vocally against Nick's presence when they happily lapped up every other friggin Tracker fRieNd on camera from Nicole and Jim to Chris Pratt to Woo to Hot Dog Guy is....really.... interesting. :unsure:

Jenn, is that you? :ROFLMAO:

Ripe for deletion -

1707601748448.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I mean, I'm not Nick's #1 fan but the fact that some of these Tracker stans are SO outwardly and vocally against Nick's presence when they happily lapped up every other friggin Tracker fRieNd on camera from Nicole and Jim to Chris Pratt to Woo to Hot Dog Guy is....really.... interesting. :unsure:

Jenn, is that you? :ROFLMAO:
I'm the resident Nick stan :ROFLMAO: Tinfoil hat time again: I think Tim and Nick have chemistry, like they really do come across as a couple sometimes. I think the stans, who all worship Jenn, see Nick as Jenn's competition. Watching Nick and Tim vs Jenn and Tim, I really think Nick/Tim make the better couple and the stans don't like that. As I said earlier though, Tim seems annoyed by Nick in this video. They do not seem to be having a good time together.

Tim/Nick have a way different thing going on than Tim/Adam. People love to see them together but you never see them described as a bromance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yay! Glad you’re back!

---
Does it smell as great as Dim's minty stale Native armpits? #AluminumFree
View attachment 2748949

Ginn sounded like she was feeling the effects of too much Benadryl while reading off their script.
Did you notice that brown scuff on the trim?

Poo smear?
Where Tim puts hit foot for extra leg room while using that small bathroom?
Buddy's Hot Wheels track was on that wall?
So many possibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't like Dick but I hope at least the podcast stays around to grate on Jenn's nerves. That is the really weird thing. I can watch a podcast with him and find some of his shade borderline amusing but this sort of video does drive me up the wall-then again, solo park munkbangs do too. I do think we are already beginning to see the end to them. Dim didn't seem near as enamored in this video and we all know Jenn is probably more than annoyed with him at this point. Also, at some point he is going to run out of PTO...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Dim was still traumatized over eating "spicy" parmesan cheese and thinking he was allergic to it because the roof of his mouth couldn't handle the "kick".

I could see DickyNick getting tired of waiting for Dim to go to the bathroom after every meal and ride.
---
Even the cc thinks Nick is dick.
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 2.27.08 PM.png

---
Just a couple of dudes without their kids squishing each other on a ride on purpose. Another great pic to add to their private Aura frames!
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 2.28.16 PM.png

They share bites from the same slice where the other had already bitten. Gross. I don't even do that with my friends.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was distracted by the mountain of wrinkled napkins on their table (and how Dim "we pretend to use sustainable cleaning products" Tracker has a plastic water bottle while DickyNick got water in a cup), and then I thought, wait is that purse with the Mickey ears DickyNick's? Also Dim looks like perfect casting for shady used car salesman who snorts coke in the bathroom in between hitting on customers.
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 2.38.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maybe Dim was still traumatized over eating "spicy" parmesan cheese and thinking he was allergic to it because the roof of his mouth couldn't handle the "kick".

I could see DickyNick getting tired of waiting for Dim to go to the bathroom after every meal and ride.
---
Even the cc thinks Nick is dick.
View attachment 2749003
---
Just a couple of dudes without their kids squishing each other on a ride on purpose. Another great pic to add to their private Aura frames!
View attachment 2749010

They share bites from the same slice where the other had already bitten. Gross. I don't even do that with my friends.
😂

Another one for the Aura frame. That Tracks.
Pizza.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dick probably needs to watch his intake of pizza as well. He doesn't gain it in his gut like Dim and Sloberella but you can definitely see it catching up to him in his trunk area.

Reactions: 8
When they did that weird commercial break and pretended to clean, Jenn's wiping of the mirror looked like the time my kid first cleaned something in the house and didn't know if they were doing it correctly. Do we think they fake dirtied up the mirror and sink (they were covered in stains and marks) or is that the first time they ever cleaned it? 😂

I wish they had left in the clip of them talking about which Amazon boxes they could slide all their clutter into before filming those counter segments.

The stans: "Wow! That stuff made their counters empty AND spotless!! Sign me up!"

• Haha
Does this forum have a way to chat with individual members via message? I am DYING to talk Jersey with you and not make the other Tattlers endure it. I grew up on West 50th St between Avenues C and Broadway. When I tell my kids tales of growing up there (Walking to school and home for lunch? Public buses everywhere like Disney buses? Feral children running wild with no parental supervision as was the way in the 1970s) they think I am making it UP :)
If I told you my last name, you would know who I was and who I’m related to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was distracted by the mountain of wrinkled napkins on their table (and how Dim "we pretend to use sustainable cleaning products" Tracker has a plastic water bottle while DickyNick got water in a cup), and then I thought, wait is that purse with the Mickey ears DickyNick's? Also Dim looks like perfect casting for shady used car salesman who snorts coke in the bathroom in between hitting on customers.
View attachment 2749043
His hair! The bad comb over is starting.

• Haha
View attachment 2749043
When a woman gets in her car in an empty parking garage late one night - this is the guy hiding in the back seat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm the resident Nick stan :ROFLMAO: Tinfoil hat time again: I think Tim and Nick have chemistry, like they really do come across as a couple sometimes. I think the stans, who all worship Jenn, see Nick as Jenn's competition. Watching Nick and Tim vs Jenn and Tim, I really think Nick/Tim make the better couple and the stans don't like that. As I said earlier though, Tim seems annoyed by Nick in this video. They do not seem to be having a good time together.

Tim/Nick have a way different thing going on than Tim/Adam. People love to see them together but you never see them described as a bromance.
I'm with you. Everyone is threatened by Tim/Nick. Like they could feel the gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they should have cleaned behind and under the toilet before showing off the Blueland toilet bowl cleaner. 🧐 Now that is some discolored grout!
20240210_191532.jpg

And their faucet area also looked waterstained and unclean. Maybe clean that with the cleaning spray before showing this handsoap part??
20240210_191412.jpg

Jenn even checked herself out during the awkward mirror cleaning scene. 😂
20240210_192309.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.