The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he doesn't have skin tone shorts on šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ don't need to see that image ever again

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just watched a newer Disney channel interview Quincy from AllEars and she explained how they come up with their content and she really emphasized how important it is to review the stats and other analytical info weekly to see what people are watching, the watch minutes, etc. So that means Dim & the greasy leach do have the capability to review all of that and see where they need to make changes. Guaranteed she either has no idea (insert stupid head tilt) or they just donā€™t bother and donā€™t care. Iā€™m going with all of the above. I would LOVE to see the actual watch minutes of the views they get.

Reactions: 21
Maybe itā€™s bc Iā€™m from the east coast? But I donā€™t understand when people donā€™t understand New York City. Itā€™s not hard. šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m from central NY, not even close to NYC, and this baffles me as well. Itā€™s not complicated!

The whole 9/11 beanie babies thing was labeled as a deep discussion about the day?? The should join YITS at the Titanic ice cream shop and buy some chocolate icebergsā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear Dick is slowy turning into Jenn with that show business baby crap. And this is edited by Dim. I can only imagine how much worse it would be if hambeast was editing.

And about NYC they would do not like it and then some. Though I could see dipshit and Co going there are coupling it with a Legoland NY trip.

Reactions: 8
I just watched a newer Disney channel interview Quincy from AllEars and she explained how they come up with their content and she really emphasized how important it is to review the stats and other analytical info weekly to see what people are watching, the watch minutes, etc. So that means Dim & the greasy leach do have the capability to review all of that and see where they need to make changes. Guaranteed she either has no idea (insert stupid head tilt) or they just donā€™t bother and donā€™t care. Iā€™m going with all of the above. I would LOVE to see the actual watch minutes of the views they get.
This sounds really interesting, where is this interview? I'd like to watch it!

Reactions: 5
Maybe Dick's stressful day involved his boss commenting how he is atWDW more than the office. And seriously this podcastabout dad who supposedly love their kids....crickets. Also complaining about their kids at the parks FML. Stop. Just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, someone read my comment last week about wearing shoes upstairs in the house. But seeing that stupid tattoo on his foot might be worse. Why can't they frame the camera so we don't see their crossed legs?

I can't see myself listening to this for an hour and a half, but mentioning "deep conversations about fatherhood and 9/11" has made me interested. So I'm going to try to have it running in the background for a while.

Oh and Tim--that shirt doesn't fit you. At all. It's at maximum capacity. Intermittent fasting is not doing it for you, guy.

View attachment 2751872

Tim judging Nick because his parents bought them a beanie baby every time they went to the store. That doesn't even sound a tad familiar to you, Tim?

Tim: You had a 9/11 beanie baby. From World Trade Center 9/11? Yea, I'm done. This isn't about 9/11, this is about beanie babies and Tim is extra douchey already.

And somebody is reading here because Nick also addressed my comment about them being on the phone. Hey there šŸ‘‹
There were several comments on the vlog about them being on their phones - with several likes.

And I think seeing Tim's gross feet is worse than his dirty shoes being on upstairs. His curly toes make me want to puke. Why do T&J have such weird toes. šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe itā€™s bc Iā€™m from the east coast? But I donā€™t understand when people donā€™t understand New York City. Itā€™s not hard. šŸ˜‚
I grew up in North NJ (2 NJ transit stops from NY Penn Station) and I always forget that not everyone had NYC as their stomping grounds. I got to go to concerts, hockey games, see shows, and party at some of the most iconic locations in the world. Iā€™m numb to it and donā€™t understand why people choose to visit then I remember oh yeah itā€™s bleeping NYC.

Reactions: 8
I grew up in North NJ (2 NJ transit stops from NY Penn Station) and I always forget that not everyone had NYC as their stomping grounds. I got to go to concerts, hockey games, see shows, and party at some of the most iconic locations in the world. Iā€™m numb to it and donā€™t understand why people choose to visit then I remember oh yeah itā€™s bleeping NYC.
My favorite bands never tour in Florida, so lately I've been booking shows in NYC and then just flying there for a quick fun weekend visit. I did a solo trip last year to see one band perform at Radio City Music Hall, and just booked another show there for June. I love visiting NYC and try to visit 1-2 times a year now. I just miss big cities (I grew up in Milwaukee, which is only like 1.5 hours from Chicago, so I spent a lot of time there in my 20s-early 30s).

Reactions: 6
(discussed last thread)

Does Tim still have white toenails?
If so, he should see a doctor.

It could be just a fungal infection
OR
ā€œWhite nails in hepatic cirrhosis. This condition is now known to be an indicator of other diseases, including chronic renal failure, congestive heart failure, and diabetes mellitus. Terry's nails: a sign of systemic disease.ā€

ā€œTerry's nails is a type of nail discoloration. The nailbeds look ā€œwashed out,ā€ except for a thin reddish-brown strip near the tip. Often, Terry's nails is a symptom of a chronic condition, such as liver failure or diabetes. Sometimes, it is a sign of aging.ā€

Reactions: 4
What's ridiculous is Nick was telling a heartfelt story how watching 9/11 and other historical events emotionally affected him and Tim interrupts him, like blatantly interrupts him to mansplain the geography of Manhattan (incorrectly) to him.
I think Dim may be a narcissist just like his lazy blob of a wife. He doesn't seem to ever show empathy for anyone or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was raised about 30 minutes outside of NYC but we made plenty of trips either by train or car into the city for sporting events/concerts etc. And when my Dad had to have his cancer treatments at Mount Sinai Hospital I used to drive him down there myself for these.
With that being said, these 2 morons would be 'eaten up alive' if they tried to navigate the trains/subways/buses there. Or for that matter, just walking around. I would pay $$$ to see this - but we all know they don't move outside of their Disney 'bubble' so I don't expect this is happen anytime soon.
but it would be quite funny IMHO - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and that's the other part I forgot to mention during my rant - I was still in NY during 9/11 - probably one of the scariest days to think back on. And I had to explain what was happening to my children who were still small at the time - not an easy task. They did not want to go out or to any kind of shopping mall for quite some time after this - we were all scared.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Getting out of work at midnight and then taking the train from Long Island to the city at 3AM and getting pierogies at Veselka was one of my favorite past times that I for sure took it for granted.

Ironically enough even though I was born and raised on Long Island Iā€™ve never been to the State of Liberty or Empire State Building. I have been to the Tower Memorial. I was in 3rd grade when that happened, and I remember not getting sent home and not quite understand what happened.

I think Dim may be a narcissist just like his lazy blob of a wife. He doesn't seem to ever show empathy for anyone or anything.
This is exactly right, he is incapable of showing empathy. Nick is telling this story of how he was 10 and remembers how scared he was on 9/11 and Tim interrupts him to tell some Housewives Tribeca nonsense where he declares Tribeca is a borough and the only way it relates to 9/11 is that it's kind of near the WTC site. And he brutally interrupted the guy. I know I sound like a Nick stan again :rolleyes:

Nick also tells his Dad soup story about how he and Luke got into it and he had to apologize. It was kind of a nice, relatable story, because we've all lost patience with our children and no one is a perfect parent. Tim's only contribution to the Dad soup portion was that Da Baby wasn't able to participate in the Diaper Dash and he'll be walking sooner than the next cruise. We bleeping know he couldn't do the Diaper Dash, that's literally all you ever talk about when you talk about the kid. Way to communicate that he's an utter failure at 11 months of age, asshole.

Tim also dangerously tiptoes around the whole science/religion thing. He asks Nick if he's into documentaries and Nick says yes. Tim is surprised because Nick is "faith based" and he thinks he wouldn't be into documentaries. Tim says that he's into science. Tim sounds like an uneducated moron every time he opens his mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
This is exactly right, he is incapable of showing empathy. Nick is telling this story of how he was 10 and remembers how scared he was on 9/11 and Tim interrupts him to tell some Housewives Tribeca nonsense where he declares Tribeca is a borough and the only way it relates to 9/11 is that it's kind of near the WTC site. And he brutally interrupted the guy. I know I sound like a Nick stan again :rolleyes:

Nick also tells his Dad soup story about how he and Luke got into it and he had to apologize. It was kind of a nice, relatable story, because we've all lost patience with our children and no one is a perfect parent. Tim's only contribution to the Dad soup portion was that Da Baby wasn't able to participate in the Diaper Dash and he'll be walking sooner than the next cruise. We bleeping know he couldn't do the Diaper Dash, that's literally all you ever talk about when you talk about the kid. Way to communicate that he's an utter failure at 11 months of age, asshole.

Tim also dangerously tiptoes around the whole science/religion thing. He asks Nick if he's into documentaries and Nick says yes. Tim is surprised because Nick is "faith based" and he thinks he wouldn't be into documentaries. Tim says that he's into science. Tim sounds like an uneducated moron every time he opens his mouth.
Wel to be fair it's History Channel documentaries. I halfway suspected they were going to venture into aliens.

I also think Dim has some serious walls up and he doesn't want to come off as vulnerable. I think he thinks it will make him look weak or something. If he showed empathy and showed he actually cared about someone other than himself, I MAY have more respect for him. I honestly don't know if he's capable of that. If you think about it, he wanted Da Baby to win the Diaper Dash because it would make DIM look good. Like, look! MY baby won and beat ALL the other babies! Everything is about Dimmy boy.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So OG is getting a hearing test this week. Dim puts more emphasis on that than the actual tubes...hmm. Also Hambeast does the budget...sure.

Reactions: 12
Ut oh, you guys....Tim might have tasted RUM!!!!

He didn't. Butter pecan doesn't have rum in it, dumbass. But talk about obsessed.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.47.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.48.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.48.13 AM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.