The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And finally finished it that thing she wore was a dress. Why would you wear a dress to the farm? I guess to show Tattle she's not a slob that dresses like Nick the Dick all the time?

And I like how they were invited by Disney :rolleyes:
Were they really “#hosted” or did they buy tickets??

Good to see Jen's wine glass was at the ready even before the food booths were open.View attachment 2751244
yup everyone looks to be in farmwear. What a witch statement. Mean while she shows up in her best LBD to show off her milk bags. No class whatsoever.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Ginn knows how to dress for an urban party, not a farm party (wtf is "farmwear" anyway?).

Reactions: 19
This was such a farce. Watching Tim act interested in all this 'exotic' (for him) food when he was just eating and raving over crappy pizza yesterday is too hilarious. I bet he didn't like most of it. When he mentioned spice and cilantro and then basically took a bite and spit back the cilantro onto the plate as he took the bite, I rolled my eyes. 🤣

He probably volunteered to do a late night Publix run, and grabbed a burger and chocolate chip cookie before coming home that night. 😄

Reactions: 17
What are they even going to do with that free kale they got in their goody bag? Feed it to the Ft Pampers mice? Let it get moldier than their lemon pigs?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What are they even going to do with that free kale they got in their goody bag? Feed it to the Ft Pampers mice? Let it get moldier than their lemon pigs?
Probably make a kale smoothie that will be de diet of the week. They'll throw ice cream in it but because there's kale it's healthy.
---
Ginn knows how to dress for an urban party, not a farm party (wtf is "farmwear" anyway?).
Maybe plaid shirts and overalls. Didn't she dress OG and herself as farmers one year for Halloween. I thought I remember seeing a photo of that at one point.

Reactions: 4
Halloween 2021
D6E5E31D-F538-40D6-83DB-4D6EE5CA079D.jpeg
EFF65F2C-C9E4-4FF2-B172-AF656BFD9559.jpeg

Bet both of them don’t fit these outfits anymore!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Eww Jennifer. So lazy we gotta copy paste the description now.

Also I didn't watch the vlog but just from what I saw on Instagram..why is it tim can ooh and ahh over every hot dog with that creepy hot dog guy but it looks like he was dragged against his will with his supposed "friend" for the pizza? He seemed way more into it than tim.

Reactions: 10
Everyone here is horrible! How could you?!
I liked the poll. Maybe we should do one at the start of every new thread.

Next time's poll could be something like -

If Tim wasn't with Jenn, who would he be with -

a. David Williams aka Adam the Woo
b. Nick the Dick
c. Amanduh and her Employee
d. Candace and her son, who is a card-carrying member of Future Serial Killers of America Society
e. Hot Dog Guy
f. A Random Furry
You forgot Marie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having farmers in the family, usually what they all wear would be like "comfort" clothes for easy movement, so thick leggings with a jumper an a body warmer so their arms aren't restricted an then a good pair of wellie boots with good grib on them, I don't think you get such a thing as "farmwear" they just wear what's comfortable an practical for them

Mine are mostly Shepard's so they will be getting ready for lambing season shortly which is mostly 24/7 work so since they will only be taking short naps when they can they need comfortable clothes

Reactions: 9
Can't seem to remember the names of her two miracle children yet can remember she ate swordfish at Flying Fish years ago. (Except she never gets to eat seafood)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps they will gift the kale to Adam, he can cook it up in his air fryer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps they will gift the kale to Adam, he can cook it up in his air fryer 😂😂

If Adam loves beets so much, how come (according to ATW Tattle and Troll Patrol) you never see him air frying beets? I've tried roasted and fried beets and they are pretty good.

Reactions: 6
Well, someone read my comment last week about wearing shoes upstairs in the house. But seeing that stupid tattoo on his foot might be worse. Why can't they frame the camera so we don't see their crossed legs?

I can't see myself listening to this for an hour and a half, but mentioning "deep conversations about fatherhood and 9/11" has made me interested. So I'm going to try to have it running in the background for a while.

Oh and Tim--that shirt doesn't fit you. At all. It's at maximum capacity. Intermittent fasting is not doing it for you, guy.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 7.09.39 AM.png

Tim judging Nick because his parents bought them a beanie baby every time they went to the store. That doesn't even sound a tad familiar to you, Tim?

Tim: You had a 9/11 beanie baby. From World Trade Center 9/11? Yea, I'm done. This isn't about 9/11, this is about beanie babies and Tim is extra douchey already.

And somebody is reading here because Nick also addressed my comment about them being on the phone. Hey there 👋

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve seriously never been more turned off by men’s crotches and legs than when I see the screenshots of these two dumb daddies on their podcast.
---
Tim judging Nick because his parents bought them a beanie baby every time they went to the store. That doesn't even sound a tad familiar to you, Tim?
Well obviously DickyNick would have been much cooler if his parents got him HotWheels instead of Beanie Babies instead. 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Tim and Jenn have said a lot of dumb tit in their so-called careers....Tim continuously spouts misinformation, but this one takes the cake.

Tribeca is a bleeping neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan. The 5 boroughs of NYC are Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and my personal favorite, Staten Island.

Please Tim, I'd love to see your stupid ass visit NYC

And he's a total douche to Nick in the first 7 minutes of this...

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 7.24.40 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
“Deep conversations about 9/11” was already gross considering these two swim in the shallow part of the thinking pool, but then it’s just about a 9/11 beanie baby? Really bleeping gross and distasteful.
---
Tim and Jenn have said a lot of dumb tit in their so-called careers....Tim continuously spouts misinformation, but this one takes the cake.

Tribeca is a bleeping neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan. The 5 boroughs of NYC are Brooklyn, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens and my personal favorite, Staten Island.

View attachment 2751888
I am cackling at him thinking Tribeca is a borough 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ Like wtf dude, where do you even pull that out of?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2751888
Maybe it’s bc I’m from the east coast? But I don’t understand when people don’t understand New York City. It’s not hard. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Deep conversations about 9/11” was already gross considering these two swim in the shallow part of the thinking pool, but then it’s just about a 9/11 beanie baby? Really bleeping gross and distasteful.
---

I am cackling at him thinking Tribeca is a borough 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ Like wtf dude, where do you even pull that out of?
What's ridiculous is Nick was telling a heartfelt story how watching 9/11 and other historical events emotionally affected him and Tim interrupts him, like blatantly interrupts him to mansplain the geography of Manhattan (incorrectly) to him.

Maybe it’s bc I’m from the east coast? But I don’t understand when people don’t understand New York City. It’s not hard. 😂
I completely understand that not everyone understands NYC or Manhattan neighborhoods, it's when you state incorrect facts like a pompous asshole, it really triggers me. Tim has absolutely no business talking about where things are in NYC. He really has no business talking about NYC at all.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I completely understand that not everyone understands NYC or Manhattan neighborhoods, it's when you state incorrect facts like a pompous asshole, it really triggers me. Tim has absolutely no business talking about where things are in NYC. He really has no business talking about NYC at all.
Fixed it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.