The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this forum have a way to chat with individual members via message? I am DYING to talk Jersey with you and not make the other Tattlers endure it. I grew up on West 50th St between Avenues C and Broadway. When I tell my kids tales of growing up there (Walking to school and home for lunch? Public buses everywhere like Disney buses? Feral children running wild with no parental supervision as was the way in the 1970s) they think I am making it UP :)
Hello, fellow Jersey people! I was born in Sayreville but I grew up in East Brunswick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These ‘sponsors’ that they have, are they well known in the US or just little local companies? I’ve never heard of any of them
Is Blueland sponsoring them in the hopes that they will showcase their products while cleaning their disaster of a home?

The Tim Tracker #164: Watch Us Rank all the Sysco Pizzas at Disney World!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats to @Galaxyprincess for another hilarious Tracker thread title. As usual if someone else can do the recap I appreciate it.

For fun I've attached a poll asking where everybody is fun. I know the UK is part of Europe and apologies to sticking Canada at the bottom. And somehow I got Australia in there twice and can't seem to edit responses. Anyway you get the idea answer or not it is a free world. Cheers!
You are forgiven for putting us Canadians at the bottom. We always work our way up to the top, eventually. The poll is a great idea and makes belonging to this amazing group of people even better. My days are funnier with ya'll around.
---
Hi Tim! So if you have to explain “spicy” cheese then you’re using the wrong word.
Sharp. Pungent. Those would work.
Sharp and pungent like Ginn's ass. Who in the hell describes Parm cheese as spicy? Jesus Christ Dim, don't try to talk about food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are the ones that are easy to get through sponsorship marketplaces. Aura, Blueland, betterhelp, surfshark VPN, AG1, etc.
Am surprised they haven't done a VPN tbh, it seems like just about every single channel does express VPN, unless even VPN won't touch them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are forgiven for putting us Canadians at the bottom. We always work our way up to the top, eventually. The poll is a great idea and makes belonging to this amazing group of people even better. My days are funnier with ya'll around.
As a Minnesotan, I’ll always consider Canada on top, literally.

Sharp and pungent like Ginn's ass. Who in the hell describes Parm cheese as spicy? Jesus Christ Dim, don't try to talk about food.
Parm cheese is “attacky!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am surprised they haven't done a VPN tbh, it seems like just about every single channel does express VPN, unless even VPN won't touch them lol
Lol they don't understand what a VPN is for. They also won't ever do betterhelp because that would be admitting they need help (even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with that).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I'm a bit behind and just recently watched the new years eve video. Cracks me up that Gin is unwilling to kiss her husband on camera. Teaching buddy and buddy jr to be performative now and act different on camera than in real life.

Reactions: 8
Lol they don't understand what a VPN is for. They also won't ever do betterhelp because that would be admitting they need help (even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with that).
I would absolutely LOVE to hear them talk about how much betterhelp “helped” them in their sloppily put together ad

Ooooo! Maybe their link could be Betterhelp.com/ThatTracks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They won't do square space either because neither understands that.

I have never heard of Blueland, I'm a person who uses traditional, chemical filled cleaning products. :ROFLMAO: Jenn mentioned not too long ago that they had been watching Shark Tank and sure enough, Blueland has been featured on Shark Tank. I'm guessing that's how she heard about them and reached out to be sponsored.

I do not think that Blueland saw the environmental warriors they are and said---we want you to represent our products. :ROFLMAO: They can't play the we don't like plastic waste card while getting a bottle of water every single time they go anywhere. It's noticeable that they don't use reusable water bottles and that's something everyone does. It's a top tip---always bring a water bottle.
The environmental warriors who just booked another cruise in a whim 😂
---
Is Blueland sponsoring them in the hopes that they will showcase their products while cleaning their disaster of a home?

The Tim Tracker #164: Watch Us Rank all the Sysco Pizzas at Disney World!
There should really be a Sisqó pizza. Although I don’t need to picture Tim and the Thong Song EVER…

Reactions: 5
Am surprised they did one for cleaning then considering they don't understand how to clean either 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

Well I also technically left out Mexico as it is part of North America. The results of the poll are interesting so far.

Reactions: 7
Because Jenn sucks, I’d like to share that I managed to drive my son to his hockey game last night in Penn State (close to a 3 hour drive each way)…then magically drove home. Then an hour to a different rink at 630am this morning that’s an hour away. And I’ll be driving him to one last game for the weekend in a few hours that’s about 45 mins away. While we wait to leave he’s being self sufficient and entertaining himself while I get laundry, cleaning and Etsy orders done. And after this next game me and him will go grocery shopping without taking the rest of our family members so that they can enjoy the Super Bowl. I dare her to have a weekend like this and then do actual work come 5am Monday morning. Maybe I’ll demand that my husband schedule an immediate cruise or vacation. lol. He’d laugh in my face, give a smartass comment and walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well I also technically left out Mexico as it is part of North America. The results of the poll are interesting so far.
I liked the poll. Maybe we should do one at the start of every new thread.

Next time's poll could be something like -

If Tim wasn't with Jenn, who would he be with -

a. David Williams aka Adam the Woo
b. Nick the Dick
c. Amanduh and her Employee
d. Candace and her son, who is a card-carrying member of Future Serial Killers of America Society
e. Hot Dog Guy
f. A Random Furry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I do wonder as far as sponsorships are concerned if she could calls sponsors with e-mails. Based on her voog descriptions I can't imagine someone taking her writing seriously but apparently I'm wrong. And I don't know why you'd want a product that is admittedly 90% water myself. Yes, I know chemicals are bad but that almost seemed sill. Plus, we know the only people who clean Ft. Pampers are the nanny du jour and the cleaning service they likely hire.
---
I liked the poll. Maybe we should do it at the start of every new thread.

Next time's poll could be something like -

If Tim wasn't with Jenn, who would he be with -

a. David Williams aka Adam the Woo
b. Nick the Dick
c. Amanduh and her Employee
d. Candace and her son, who is a card-carrying member of Future Serial Killers of America Society
e. Hot Dog Guy
f. A Random Furry
Ha! I like this idea a lot. Can we also add a hot dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And Tiffany Ann, though she seems she'd be most into a throuple with the daddies who ditch their kids.

• Haha
I do wonder as far as sponsorships are concerned if she could calls sponsors with e-mails. Based on her voog descriptions I can't imagine someone taking her writing seriously but apparently I'm wrong. And I don't know why you'd want a product that is admittedly 90% water myself. Yes, I know chemicals are bad but that almost seemed sill. Plus, we know the only people who clean Ft. Pampers are the nanny du jour and the cleaning service they likely hire.
---

Anybody who creates any kind of content can get a blueland sponsorship. Did they at least get the Disney collection?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Pointing out the obvious.... Water is a chemical. I know you mean harsh or toxic chemicals. Steam cleaning is 100% water (with maybe tea tree if you add it) and cleans very effectively. However, this pair really need a hazmat team in to clean their house at this point. Not going to watch their ad but I can't belive they are this brass necked to pretend they clean at all, let alone clean with an eco product. They don't know how to tell the truth at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.