The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the resident Nick stan :ROFLMAO: Tinfoil hat time again: I think Tim and Nick have chemistry, like they really do come across as a couple sometimes. I think the stans, who all worship Jenn, see Nick as Jenn's competition. Watching Nick and Tim vs Jenn and Tim, I really think Nick/Tim make the better couple and the stans don't like that. As I said earlier though, Tim seems annoyed by Nick in this video. They do not seem to be having a good time together.

Tim/Nick have a way different thing going on than Tim/Adam. People love to see them together but you never see them described as a bromance.
Nick said like 3 words and adds nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally can’t stand Tim and his sidekick Nick🙄. He walks around, smiling, staring at him like he worships the ground Tim walks on abd he’s not funny, please stop doing videos with boring Nick 🥱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean, I'm not Nick's #1 fan but the fact that some of these Tracker stans are SO outwardly and vocally against Nick's presence when they happily lapped up every other friggin Tracker fRieNd on camera from Nicole and Jim to Chris Pratt to Woo to Hot Dog Guy is....really.... interesting. :unsure:

Jenn, is that you? :ROFLMAO:

Ripe for deletion -

View attachment 2748898
They really do see him as a threat to Gin, don't they.:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tim is Adam's Nick. None of it is funny or entertaining. None of them together. It's a dorky dinker sword fight with gibberish.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was distracted by the mountain of wrinkled napkins on their table (and how Dim "we pretend to use sustainable cleaning products" Tracker has a plastic water bottle while DickyNick got water in a cup), and then I thought, wait is that purse with the Mickey ears DickyNick's? Also Dim looks like perfect casting for shady used car salesman who snorts coke in the bathroom in between hitting on customers.
View attachment 2749043
His face, looking more backwoods by the day. His chin will touch his nose soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nick covered their pizza challenge better in a 2 minute instagram reel than Tim did with his 26 minute YouTube video.
That tracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forgive me lord: I’m attracted to a man in a micky t shirt.
IMG_8461.png

---
Nick said like 3 words and adds nothing
Actually he said 22 words when he said, “Fun fact: I’ve never had pizza from here because I’ve never seen the window open. When does it open? Is it ever? 🤣.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ginn and Nick are competing for the biggest oversized shirt and I wish Dim would join them in that trend too so I don't have to wonder what size cup he'd wear in a bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ginn and Nick are competing for the biggest oversized shirt and I wish Dim would join them in that trend too so I don't have to wonder what size cup he'd wear in a bra.
We probably should have a who wore it best contest. I'm giving Dick the slight edge. He at least wears doesn't wear a color that makes him look even pastier and he doesn't have a gross penis toe BUT she doesn't have that stupid hat. Though arguably the bangs are worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Good old Craig Dennis. He must have no life as he posts on Jordan the Lion and other rando vlogs I watch. I assume "he" is a bot.
Maybe they should have cleaned behind and under the toilet before showing off the Blueland toilet bowl cleaner. 🧐 Now that is some discolored grout!
View attachment 2749183

And their faucet area also looked waterstained and unclean. Maybe clean that with the cleaning spray before showing this handsoap part??
View attachment 2749184

Jenn even checked herself out during the awkward mirror cleaning scene. 😂
View attachment 2749193

Maybe Blueland needs to sponser them some more. They might "accidently" clean their whole house while filming the promo's for the sponser.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These ‘sponsors’ that they have, are they well known in the US or just little local companies? I’ve never heard of any of them

Reactions: 16
These ‘sponsors’ that they have, are they well known in the US or just little local companies? I’ve never heard of any of them
I have never heard of Blueland, I'm a person who uses traditional, chemical filled cleaning products. :ROFLMAO: Jenn mentioned not too long ago that they had been watching Shark Tank and sure enough, Blueland has been featured on Shark Tank. I'm guessing that's how she heard about them and reached out to be sponsored.

I do not think that Blueland saw the environmental warriors they are and said---we want you to represent our products. :ROFLMAO: They can't play the we don't like plastic waste card while getting a bottle of water every single time they go anywhere. It's noticeable that they don't use reusable water bottles and that's something everyone does. It's a top tip---always bring a water bottle.

Reactions: 21
They are the ones that are easy to get through sponsorship marketplaces. Aura, Blueland, betterhelp, surfshark VPN, AG1, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.