The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to be that person. You can't submit your cat to be on a cover of some cat magazine contest using a photo of him as a kitten, when he's mostly grown now. Rosie's got it going on. She's got my vote.

Also, I can see her instagram now. Didn't she make that private before?

I just got my daughter a new laptop so of course, she's asking for more laptop stickers. If only I knew of someone who sold them online. :ROFLMAO:
I only want potato to win because if potato wins and neither of the buddies are champion diaper dashers…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was blocked previously on one of the platforms for Amanduhh and now I can see again. Interesting. Maybe she’s trying to figure out who tattlers are. Good luck! Since I was blocked, I hadn’t seen her posts but she’s posting eerie similar reels that are identical to older tracker videos. She’s such a try hard. Maybe she’ll claim infertility next and then have a miracle prop too!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😆
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 2.43.58 PM.png

---
This family vehemently opposes wearing shorts that allow a little breathing room.
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 2.46.49 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Amanduh has yet to make her Twitter/X public when it previously was. Not sure why she has to protect her tweets when she literally tweets every mundane thought she has. It’s not like she is sharing government secrets or anything. So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I only want potato to win because if potato wins and neither of the buddies are champion diaper dashers…
I'm surprised someone didn't FOMO and just submit their dead dog's photo. Bandit should win because of that one time the dog nanny took him to the beach....
---
And someone is liking food again on X. Apparently, all they want for Valentine's Day is Portillo's and 24/7 nannies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn’s favorite thing about the food was the pass holder discount she got. She could have gotten a 100% discount if she didn’t buy any of the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We are going to be get a Valentine’s Day Target video soon. We saw them at a Target not near their house. My kids saw the rivian and then we saw them. They had J$ and were buying stuff for his teachers. She is at least a size 16-18 based of seeing her.
Please tell us you keyed the Rivian 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a cricut…I could make stickers for you for free @xmasbdaygirl …no need to torture yourself with Amanduh and her faux family emergencies. I’ll put them in a Disney locker for you 🤣

I look forward to their target video…guessing they were at my target in winter garden village. Seems far for them they will probably act like they have left the state.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn't she attempt to buy stuff last week. And you're a nicer person than me. I probably would've been flipping them off if they shot their camera towards me and/or would've talked really loud about YT exploiting children in ear distance.

And I'm guessing they were at the Target near the ear doctor. My bet is home voog will be treated with lunch and Target with OG.

And 16-18 she still might be able to fit into Lilly. I think their largest numerical size is a 16 but it's a vanity sized 16.
Sadly, my kids are still fans (they are young), and they were excited to see them even with a “do not engage” warning. Though, if they show up in the video at all, I am going to find out how to get the video removed.

She might be bigger, I have dropped about 80lbs and so my perception of size is off, she is definitely bigger than me now, but smaller than me at my highest.
---
Please tell us you keyed the Rivian 🙏
Ha! No, my kid saw it and being obsessed was just excited about it and then had me take a picture because it was a Rivian. Then we figured out it was theirs. So, I guess they are getting the traction out of it they wanted… just from the small children who are obsessed with all Rivians, even the Amazon vans. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Congrats Tattlers, Jen obviously read all the comments here about Oliver needing to be feeding himself and look at this:

IMG_1892.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Things Jenn called O besides his name in the beginning 4 minutes of vlog:

DisBaby
DisBaby
A baby
DisBaby
He
Stinky
He
He
Snuggly Bunny
This Guy
Buddy

Next scene, Tim says Oliver two times in a few seconds.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yikes, it's like a black hole of junk in the garage.
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.17.14 PM.png

"Shut the duck up, Jennifer."
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.20.03 PM.png

"SAY MY NAME"
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.20.56 PM.png

They are eating dinner at 4:30 (the two "adults") so they have enough time to feed the two spawn dinner. Um... okay. Oh plus they have to go grocery shopping yet bleeping agan. WRITE A bleeping LIST FOR THE WHOLE bleeping WEEK AND BUY EVERYTHING IN ONE TRIP YOU bleeping IDIOTS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Baby O punched Jenn at least once in the face, grabbed her glasses, and banged his mouth on her shoulder over and over again. Squealing the whole time. I love it. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They seriously have no idea how to multitask. You are TWO ADULTS with no actual jobs and you make your own schedules. They can barely handle making separate pasta for the two kids and then they're both just sitting there watching a pale baby with a weird-shaped head eat while the other continues to stare mindlessly at his iPad while responding to their questions by not saying anything, opening his mouth wide open and sticking his tongue out. Ginn claims Buddy will also have some fruit but his big plate is dirty (he only has one plate? really?) so she couldn't put everything on one plate. It looks like he's still using a suction-cup bowl. Dim says they want to make sure he eats all his pasta first instead of "just fruit". Is that why you always take his fruit bowl away from him you weirdo?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.