The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 things Jenn since you read here.

Nobody gives a tit about your book reviews. Take that tit to your own channel you started but didn’t do tit with.

Jenn you sat in the back seat with Jackson till the kid was like 3. But you don’t care to sit in the back seat with the second miracle child?
Well apparently Da Baby is pooping all the time and who can be bothered to deal with that back there! Plus she's gotta flex as a Rivian passenger! Plus she then can't hold the camera and film about 2 inches from her stupid bleeping face as she stares at herself (except when she's creepily zooming in on Da Baby's reflection in the car seat mirror as he naps with no privacy from the hambeast in the passenger seat).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Prediction: They'll go to Target the day before Easter, complain about the lack of selection of egg-dying kits because the shelves will be almost picked clean, impulsively buy Da Baby another outfit with overalls that's Easter-themed and then not bother washing the outfit in time to actually dress him in it on Easter. They'll yet again forget how to hard-boil eggs, and spend 17 minutes on the couch talking about zombie Jesus which will remind Ginn of her latest book that she's reading that she'll talk for 7 minutes about while Dim stares blankly past her into the distance reminiscing about the Easter bunny's furry booty butt. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY OH AND BY THE WAY DA BABY WON'T LET US SLEEP EVEN THOUGH ONE OF US DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER GETTING OUT OF BED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. In the next voog they'll laugh about how Buddy got food poisoning from the candy he ate that they left on their dead lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Prediction: They'll go to Target the day before Easter, complain about the lack of selection of egg-dying kits because the shelves will be almost picked clean, impulsively buy Da Baby another outfit with overalls that's Easter-themed and then not bother washing the outfit in time to actually dress him in it on Easter. They'll yet again forget how to hard-boil eggs, and spend 17 minutes on the couch talking about zombie Jesus which will remind Ginn of her latest book that she's reading that she'll talk for 7 minutes about while Dim stares blankly past her into the distance reminiscing about the Easter bunny's furry booty butt. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY OH AND BY THE WAY DA BABY WON'T LET US SLEEP EVEN THOUGH ONE OF US DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER GETTING OUT OF BED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM. In the next voog they'll laugh about how Buddy got food poisoning from the candy he ate that they left on their dead lawn.
Nailed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 4.49.53 PM.png

Waiting for some stan to comment at some point that picking your nose with your right index finger means you're 57% more likely to become fluent in a foreign language and so therefore Buddy is a linguistic genius who will be fluent in 19 different languages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2764524

Waiting for some stan to comment at some point that picking your nose with your right index finger means you're 57% more likely to become fluent in a foreign language and so therefore Buddy is a linguistic genius who will be fluent in 19 different languages.
It’s called bilateral coordination and a normal milestone around O’s age. Calm down, Stan. That’s why it’s so important that kids feed themselves, crawl, and walk using both sides. Skipping is also a milestone that should be met around 3 years old. He definitely picked it up from school. The pop psychology advice they get and then follow is insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2764524

I went and googled "Is skipping a sign of reading readiness" and skipping was on a (very long) list of things that your child should do before they should start to read. Most concerning to me though, was when I started to type "Is skipping" "a sign of autism" auto populated. 😲 Sure enough....

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 8.12.21 PM.png

Point being, these mental gymnastics work in different ways. I personally do not see J$ demonstrating skipping as a sign of him having ASD, although the spinning that we've seen time and time again...

I actually wonder if he was evaluated in some way at school and skipping was a part of that evaluation. Someone demonstrated skipping for him because he is not a genius or clairvoyant.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Jenn, your 4 year old is not a size 2t.

View attachment 2764320

Ditch the crop top. It’s not a good look for a 4 year old boy.
So no one in this family wears the appropriate size clothing. This is what I was saying in the other thread about his height not matching the 2T size. If Dim is so adamant that his prodigy Jackprop is so tall, why buy 2T as it would be short?? The Trackholes can’t get anything right with their miracle props.
#homemovies

Reactions: 18
I guess it’s hard to buy your child appropriate sized clothing when life is so hectic. Maybe they couldn’t get to a store like Target, that has a large clothing section for children. Maybe there just was not enough time that day, after going to a large lunch, shopping at Lululemon for Jenn’s growing body and then stopping into Sephora. Having two kids is crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So when O was walking around holding that stand-up walker thingy in the kitchen, it seems like that was supposed to be time Jenn spent with him while Tim and J were doing something else in the living room. Why can't she legitimately interact with this baby, give him eye contact one-on-one, and PLAY with him?

Instead, she kept saying he was "raging" when his walker would get stuck against a cabinet. There was no raging, even if she was supposedly joking like "road rage." He was just quickly moving the walker against whatever it was in the way (and why is this baby playing in the kitchen?!?!) without a clue how to move ahead because he is A BABY. She seemed to just make fun of him and laugh at him, then shift the walker over slightly and set him up to run into a cabinet again. She finally pointed him towards Tim and J in the living room and sent him that way. She seems to have no maternal instincts, no warmth, and treats O so strangely.

Even regarding the v-day lunch, she acted like baby O ruined it because he was being difficult for them. I can't stand her. The nanny is with O most of the time while they go eat, and yet he messed up Jenn's vlog being at this one lunch date. Ugh.

Also, that bleeping stupid activity table in the kitchen is the dumbest tit they have lying around. It is always there yet today she says the piano on it has dead batteries. O tried to transfer over to it from the walker, and the piano he went for didn't work. What the duck is that doing there then!?!?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So when O was walking around holding that stand-up walker thingy in the kitchen, it seems like that was supposed to be time Jenn spent with him while Tim and J were doing something else in the living room. Why can't she legitimately interact with this baby, give him eye contact one-on-one, and PLAY with him?

Instead, she kept saying he was "raging" when his walker would get stuck against a cabinet. There was no raging, even if she was supposedly joking like "road rage." He was just quickly moving the walker against whatever it was in the way (and why is this baby playing in the kitchen?!?!) without a clue how to move ahead because he is A BABY. She seemed to just make fun of him and laugh at him, then shift the walker over slightly and set him up to run into a cabinet again. She finally pointed him towards Tim and J in the living room and sent him that way. She seems to have no maternal instincts, no warmth, and treats O so strangely.

Even regarding the v-day lunch, she acted like baby O ruined it because he was being difficult for them. I can't stand her. The nanny is with O most of the time while they go eat, and yet he messed up Jenn's vlog being at this one lunch date. Ugh.

Also, that bleeping stupid activity table in the kitchen is the dumbest tit they have lying around. It is always there yet today she says the piano in it has dead batteries. O tried to transfer over to it from the walker, and the piano he went for didn't work. What the duck is that doing there then!?!?!
I'm surprised she didn't open the back door and send him out for a stroll around their unfenced pool. But honestly, if we think back to her mukbanging while O was in NICU, we can't be surprised at her behavior. The novelty of having a son had already worn off for her, so - unless he actually does turn out to be a genius, like they pretend J is - she's never going to be interested in him.

Maybe, since J is clairvoyent, he'll see into his future and demand a better set of parents for the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also, that bleeping stupid activity table in the kitchen is the dumbest tit they have lying around. It is always there yet today she says the piano on it has dead batteries. O tried to transfer over to it from the walker, and the piano he went for didn't work. What the duck is that doing there then!?!?!
Yes! The "he's raging" repetitively stood out to me (and then trying to dump him off toward the direction of Dim and Budley). It's like when she said Buddy was "unhinged" at the library. I think maybe her inability to empathize with other people (and probably watching too much Bravo) causes her to use dramatic adjectives to describe people or a behavior that is normal (though she also is dramatic when it comes to herself like when she claims she's crying and her eyes are dryer than the Sahara).

And I bet this will become an issue (her inability to empathize and relate to others) when both boys are older and struggling (or even when they're really overjoyed for good reason over something) and she won't be able to provide real comfort or warmth or express genuine joy or sadness. She even laughs at Dim's injuries or aches and pains like well, an unhinged soulless person. And the fact that she loves to abuse "excited" to describe eating or going on the same repetitive staycation or cruise while her dead beady eyes just stare at her own reflection in the camera.

And the battery on that stupid activity table in the kitchen probably won't get replaced until Da Baby no longer even needs the activity table and if it does get replaced, she'll make Dim do it (she probably doesn't even know where the batteries are so she'll insist on making Dim chauffer her to Target yet again just to buy batteries... and then 27 other unnecessary things and future landfill items).

Also I was thinking about how likely none of those bottom cabinets are baby-proofed... but then again these are the same people who let Buddy reach into a drawer with scissors and let him stand on a stool he was too tall for right over the bleeping stove.

I'm still perturbed by how nonchalantly she keeps referring to him as Da Baby or anything but his name. It's. just. WEIRD.

Also they blamed Da Baby's sLeEp ReGrEsSiOn for being late to their lunch reservation AND THEN THEY KEPT STANDING IN THE KITCHEN YAPPING IT UP UNNECESSARILY AFTER THEY ADMITTED THEIR RESERVATION WAS IN 10 MINUTES.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes! The "he's raging" repetitively stood out to me (and then trying to dump him off toward the direction of Dim and Budley). It's like when she said Buddy was "unhinged" at the library. I think maybe her inability to empathize with other people (and probably watching too much Bravo) causes her to use dramatic adjectives to describe people or a behavior that is normal (though she also is dramatic when it comes to herself like when she claims she's crying and her eyes are dryer than the Sahara).

And I bet this will become an issue (her inability to empathize and relate to others) when both boys are older and struggling (or even when they're really overjoyed for good reason over something) and she won't be able to provide real comfort or warmth or express genuine joy or sadness. She even laughs at Dim's injuries or aches and pains like well, an unhinged soulless person. And the fact that she loves to abuse "excited" to describe eating or going on the same repetitive staycation or cruise while her dead beady eyes just stare at her own reflection in the camera.

And the battery on that stupid activity table in the kitchen probably won't get replaced until Da Baby no longer even needs the activity table and if it does get replaced, she'll make Dim do it (she probably doesn't even know where the batteries are so she'll insist on making Dim chauffer her to Target yet again just to buy batteries... and then 27 other unnecessary things and future landfill items).

Also I was thinking about how likely none of those bottom cabinets are baby-proofed... but then again these are the same people who let Buddy reach into a drawer with scissors and let him stand on a stool he was too tall for right over the bleeping stove.

I'm still perturbed by how nonchalantly she keeps referring to him as Da Baby or anything but his name. It's. just. WEIRD.

Also they blamed Da Baby's sLeEp ReGrEsSiOn for being late to their lunch reservation AND THEN THEY KEPT STANDING IN THE KITCHEN YAPPING IT UP UNNECESSARILY AFTER THEY ADMITTED THEIR RESERVATION WAS IN 10 MINUTES.
Let's not forget this special moment also ....it's amazing their children have survived so far...inches away from his face cutting towards him. Major WTF moment.

2022-01-03 (14)_LI.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I hope that baby was raging and he’s give them hell. I’m a little petty here tonight 😝

ETA: I think he’s very cute, and I hope he has his own strong personality.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.