The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally broke down & watched a few min of latest podcast. Immediately, I could sense dim’s nasty superiority approach towards Nick. Such a smug wreck of a human being. Human? Maybe not.
I sort of feel like this episode was setting the stage for Dick to bail dueto mental health reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The Trackers present a new thing that they don't follow up with "That Tracks"

Reactions: 11
So Timmy wants to put out into the universe that people are almost 100% wrong in the things that are said about him? I have to say, you guys are the real
Clairvoyants here. I’m always shocked at how much you all call! That must burn his ass.
Hey Tim! Remember in the last few years how many people here noticed Jackson pulling at his ears, concerned there may be a problem?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
And honesty based on the way that he was talking about the ears, I halfway suspect they were told it could be something more than tubes. He kept talking like the tubes would be some magic cure.

Reactions: 18
And honesty based on the way that he was talking about the ears, I halfway suspect they were told it could be something more than tubes. He kept talking like the tubes would be some magic cure.
On my little knowledge on what’s going on with the ears, I agree with you. There was such a sense of urgency to get Buddy relief from his chronic ear infections (that they never mentioned) and now nothing. If it were my kid, I’d be on getting whatever relief I could give my child. I probably would also limit swimming on cruise ship pool and swim lessons which haven’t proven to be successful.

Reactions: 23
Tim should be grateful for the oracle that is Tattle. I wish there was somewhere I could go to see the tit in my life that is wrong and causing great harm to myself and family.

The real issue is that he doesn’t want to see it and has an inferiority complex.

Reactions: 27
Nick shared that the pizza challenge they did stressed Tim out because it took way too long and Tim needed to get home.

Tim needed to get home because he has a wife who is completely useless and cannot pick up their son from school or take care of both her kids by herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Nick shared that the pizza challenge they did stressed Tim out because it took way too long and Tim needed to get home.

Tim needed to get home because he has a wife who is completely useless and cannot pick up their son from school or take care of both her kids by herself.
I can't imagine the stress Dim is under (not like I care). But also, it's his own fault. He can put his foot down, but he never will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
With all the money the have, wouldn’t it be better to even have Jenn take an Uber to get Jackson, rather than rush through your “job” and put yourself through so much stress doing everything?

Reactions: 23
I still can't find their podcast Patreon on Graphtreon. Either Graphtreon only loads new Patreons every X amount of time or they have made the Patreon stats completely private so there is nothing for Graphtreon to report. I will check again in a few days.

https://graphtreon.com/

Reactions: 6
My eyes may have been rolling so much because Dim was complaining about getting four hours of sleep because he and the Cow decided to stay out until almost three and OG had school the next day like it was some inconvenience.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Weird Amanduh update: She apparently turned 30. Celebrated with a strange video where she lights a candle as if it were a cigarette, then sticks it in a cupcake. I can’t tell if it’s supposed to look sexy or what?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Such a good Christian and doesn't know how long lent is or how Easter is determined....
My atheist ass knows how it works.
Genius idea. And we'd all be watching Tim's ears to see his real reaction.

Tim also mentioned that 99% of things said online about us are incorrect. That statement, Tim, is 100% false. There are a lot of crazy things tossed out around here, but if I had to put a number on it, I'd say that we are correct here about 70% of the time and that might be a conservative estimate. You folks are so damn predictable, it's just stupid at this point.
We are right more about you and the succubus you married than you are about things that are your bleeping job

---
My eyes may have been rolling so much because Dim was complaining about getting four hours of sleep because he and the Cow decided to stay out until almost three and OG had school the next day like it was some inconvenience.
Actions something something consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Weird Amanduh update: She apparently turned 30. Celebrated with a strange video where she lights a candle as if it were a cigarette, then sticks it in a cupcake. I can’t tell if it’s supposed to look sexy or what?
We can't all go to the WA and yap for an hour plus on a voog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
On my little knowledge on what’s going on with the ears, I agree with you. There was such a sense of urgency to get Buddy relief from his chronic ear infections (that they never mentioned) and now nothing. If it were my kid, I’d be on getting whatever relief I could give my child. I probably would also limit swimming on cruise ship pool and swim lessons which haven’t proven to be successful.
THEY have always been ostriches (heads in the sand, La la la) when it comes to the health, safety and well being of their children.
So This Tracks!

Tattle has been commenting on Jackson’s ear tugging since infancy and later his garbled speech.

Sadly, Oliver’s misshaped head and orange skin hue has never been addressed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The Beanie Baby community gets a shout out.
Poor Nick is on the verge of tears. He's says there are deep parts of himself he doesn't share with the world. We know Nick. 🤪
Put Nick in the diaper dash. What a baby. He won't stop. He suggests picking a Beanie Baby of the week. This guy needed to cook a little more. He's not right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The Beanie Baby community gets a shout out.
Poor Nick is on the verge of tears. He's says there are deep parts of himself he doesn't share with the world. We know Nick. 🤪
Put Nick in the diaper dash. What a baby. He won't stop. He suggests picking a Beanie Baby of the week. This guy needed to cook a little more. He's not right.
I suggest Kuku the Cockatoo for the beanie of the week for obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.