Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Holy Shit, the pizza voog is sponsored by Blueland, an eco-friendly cleaning product company. How in the world would these two ever be sponsored by such a company. They are the opposite of clean and the opposite of eco-friendly. There’s no way anyone at Blueland has ever seen their home vlooooogs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim sitting here like this....it looks like his pants are too tight in the waist and cannot sit comfortably.

The thighs are ready to burst and the way his shirt is gathered, it just looks like a huge muffin top.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.59.32 AM.png

I am so tempted to ask if we'll be chaged to see his gross feet and nude shorts on their Patreon. It's going to be sad for them when Tiffany Ann and Amanduh (if Potato gives her an allowance) are going to be the only ones spending said money on this shit.
So it sounds like that want to start this Patreon so they can go live in the parks for their subscribers. So people are going to pay money to watch Tim get constantly interrupted by stans? And there's no way that they could do a live for the patreons and still produce content for the vlog at the same time, so more time away from Jenn for this pet project? That tracks.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
Well I also technically left out Mexico as it is part of North America. The results of the poll are interesting so far.
I liked the poll. Maybe we should do one at the start of every new thread.

Next time's poll could be something like -

If Tim wasn't with Jenn, who would he be with -

a. David Williams aka Adam the Woo
b. Nick the Dick
c. Amanduh and her Employee
d. Candace and her son, who is a card-carrying member of Future Serial Killers of America Society
e. Hot Dog Guy
f. A Random Furry

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The Trackers aren't worth it, Amanduh. You'll soon find that out.
Hey Amanduh, in case you do read here...I would like for you to look up some of the Trackers old vids with Sparkly Nicole and Mayor Jim. They were great friends....who gave, gave, gave to Tim and Jenn. They invited the Trackers to cool things, like a pirate fireworks cruise and GKTW events. Nicole did Jenn's pregnancy photo shoot. She even planned and executed the most amazing 1st birthday party for J$. Maybe you two can compare notes when Jenn kicks you to the curb. Right now, you are just like one of those boxes in their kitchen...you'll sit around close to all the action for a while, but you'll be tossed in the trash, just like every other person in their lives.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm also wondering(and I hate that I'm thinking this way) that calling him not by his name is her way of holding out hope for her perfect little princess and she'll be able in her twisted mind to just give Oliver a different name.
I don't know. She did this with J$ too. She even called him the same exact names...Buddy, Bud, Stinky. Someone posted a list of everything she called Da Baby in one vid the other day and I'm positive she called J$ every single one of those names. For me, the answer is, she's a shitty mother who probably didn't want children, at all, EVER, she gave into Tim and instead of attempting to bond with those children, she eats and now she's developed a new hobby of reading. What mother has an 11month old and a 4 year old and has time to read 3 books in 2 weeks? She will never have a true bond with those kids. Tim is their sole caregiver...that's why his ears are so damn red.

I really, really wish that they wouldn't mention that Da Baby is pooping in most videos now. It bothered me with J$, it bothers me even more now. I get it, everybody poops, but seriously...people get off on weird shit like that. Nobody needs to be broadcasting the sound your baby makes when he's pooping. He's a baby, he doesn't want his private moments broadcast on YouTube, leave him the fuck alone.

• Sad
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Congrats Tattlers, Jen obviously read all the comments here about Oliver needing to be feeding himself and look at this:

IMG_1892.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The whole--J$ would love The Fast & The Furious, we need to bring him back to ride it conversation was ridiculous. Oh but he won't understand the rave part? Oh, maybe that's not appropriate...comment down below. Um---girlfriend....you are his parent. Only YOU can determine what is and what is not appropriate for your child. But sure, let the stans determine it. :rolleyes:

It's not rocket science, Jenn, you truly make this parenting thing 1000 times more difficult with your ridiculousness. Your 4 year old isn't going to understand the party scene. He's not going to understand that the guy didn't turn off his cell phone and oh, no, they found us. What might affect him is the gun shots and explosions and only you know how your child will be affected by that. Only you can determine whether or not you want your 4 year old to be exposed to assault rifles and bad guys fake shooting at you. But sure, let the stans make all your parenting choices for you, since you already traumatized the kid with a little kiddie roller coaster at a too young age, and he's sensitive to loud noises and places where there's a lot going on, bring on the assault weapons!

• Angry
  • Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Does Dimmy boy not realise we comment on what we SEE? It’s not made up stuff. Its feedback. They put their trashy selves online for the world to see (hello toaster and toddler) they even filmed their kids being born (and burned) and PUT IT ON THE TINTERWEB
If Dimmy don’t like the negative comments about the shite they put out there then perhaps it’s time to pack it in and go work at Denny’s.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm already over the old/young dynamic they keep bringing up. Dim, you're not that old or wise and Nick you're not that young or hip. You're both strange and sound like muppets and don't need to be giving daddy advice to the 0 dads listening to your longer-than-necesssary stupid podcast. It's like watching two male peacocks who've had all their feathers plucked trying to compete for Tiffany Ann's girl boner of who is the most annoying self-righteous sanctimonious dad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Longer Recap: The Bike Shorts and Don't Care cruise has ended and J4D is back at home and moping about not reaching her goals for January. We are treated with several drab home voogs and one park voog with Dick-does that guy even work? There's also a pizza video featuring Amanduh-alas, she left the Breadwinner at home. Meanwhile, Dim is trying to loose turdy pounds which looks like it will be about as successful as Sloberella getting her driver's license and the Xmas tree coming down. Oh and there was an Everything is Fine parent teacher conference for OG.

The Slackers Future:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

court2022

Chatty Member
Nick shared that the pizza challenge they did stressed Tim out because it took way too long and Tim needed to get home.

Tim needed to get home because he has a wife who is completely useless and cannot pick up their son from school or take care of both her kids by herself.
I can't imagine the stress Dim is under (not like I care). But also, it's his own fault. He can put his foot down, but he never will.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
🎶 all we do is eat eat eat no matter what
got snackies on our mind, we can never get enough
and every time we step up in a food place everybody forks go up
and they stay there
and they say YUM and they stay there
cause all we do is eat eat eat
and if you eatin' too put your forks in the air, make 'em stay there 🎶

🎶 [VERSE 3 - Ginn Dogg rapping]
Heat in the kitchen, pot on the stove
Water gettin' boiled, burnt gnocchi getting cold
Ginny in the binny, fake laugh overload
I been runnin' this jukebox game since I was fourteen years old (What? What?)
I ate with the worst of 'em, bust 'til I burst 'em up
Chew 'em up, lick 'em up, hard tongue, cross 'em up
Pardon me, I'm greasin' up, pressure up, bless you, bruh
Don't mess with us, we like the Fort in the '80s
Back to back, set a trap, hit the lick, hit it back
Hit the trick, jump the track, bitch, I want my money back
Time and time again while I'm sippin' on this gin
My fat ass said it best, "Just eat baby, eat" 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says everyone should try a sound bath. Ginn there are literally people fucking dying or living paycheck to paycheck, I don't think they have time for sound baths that cost hundreds of dollars you out-of-touch delusional privileged cunt.

Can they teach Budley to blow his nose, the kid won't stop picking at it. And he always has his mouth open.

• Angry

mjm9

VIP Member
Oh Tim. So 99.9% of the things people say about you and Sloberella are wrong/false/inaccurate??

Let’s not forget that THIS is what you both said, filmed, posted and monetized….

Being on birth control pills for 10 years, but claiming infertility.

And people are mistaken in their comments to you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
So it took Jackson's "friend" coming over to light a fire underneath them to finally take down the Xmas tree, because she would be embarrassed having her tree still up in mid-February? But she's not embarrassed to show her entire online audience that it's still there. And she's not embarrassed by the huge pile of junk in the garage? And she's not embarrassed about....I could go on forever. It just doesn't make sense, but it never does I guess.

They need to hire someone to organize the garage? I am sure it will be just like her office, clean and tidy for a day and quickly back to the massive junk pile. And why are they so lazy that they can't clean it up themselves? They obviously have plenty of free time to do something like that with Jackson at school all day and Rosie watching da baby. Maybe skip out on one day of mukbanging lunches and focus on the garage. Oh, yeah, they don't like doing anything that's not fun.

I thought they kept saying it was a "new" Target. They probably meant "new, to them". And the way they jizzed their pants about that location I suspect they might frequent that one more often, so to the folks that live close to that one, keep your eyes peeled!

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Apparently there are lots of Nick haters, haha!
I mean, I'm not Nick's #1 fan but the fact that some of these Tracker stans are SO outwardly and vocally against Nick's presence when they happily lapped up every other friggin Tracker fRieNd on camera from Nicole and Jim to Chris Pratt to Woo to Hot Dog Guy is....really.... interesting. :unsure:

Jenn, is that you? :ROFLMAO:

Ripe for deletion -

1707601748448.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Orangebird

Jenn brags about being so good with money but basic math will show that paying $50/month to store your old jeans for over a year will ensure that if you do manage to sell them…it will be at a loss. What a freaking dumbass.

and I watched the Target video but I misunderstood…they weren’t in Winter Garden so us Winter Garden Village shoppers are safe.

i also noticed she said ”we can’t film at the ear doctor”. So are you saying you would if you could? This woman has no limits to how she will exploit her kids and invade their basic human rights of privacy. What a CUNT. So mad about that. Thank god for rules because Jenn has 0 decency. I mean her vag shorts already taught me that but this was next level.

• Sick
Reactions: 32