The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol. My son wanted a Pittsburgh penguins Zamboni as a box. So I made that. (He would have helped but all of the our neighborhood moms found out from a PTO mom that the boxes were due the Friday before at 8pm last Thursday and my kid was at hockey). Then we made matching valentines on my Cricut (he did help) and we got pens stickers off of Amazon to gift his friends. And to be a little extra he wore pens clothes to match the box and cards. 🤣 take that Dim
You didn’t dress him as a windmill?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
YEAH for Oliver - isn't it a damn shame that those of us here on tattle can call out that at this age he should be feeding himself with finger foods - they truly do suck as parents.

and if that was my garage - and I had a storage unit on top of that garage - oh my - my OCD would kick in big time. But then again bc of my OCD I would never allow it to get to that stage - it's time to get rid of some stuff trackholes.

And please read here (we know you do - Hi Jenn 👋 ) - TAKE DOWN THE DAMN CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!! You don't need another Target run - you don't need another grocery run - there are delivery services who can help you there. Better yet - one of you go to the store and one of you stay the F** home and take down the tree - Brillant isn't it - 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind well-run petting zoos. Like at accredited zoos.

I hate mobile petting zoos and wish they were banned. It’s usually some hillbilly driving caged animals around for the amusement of spoiled suburban kids. Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And at what point in the kid's life, I mean, he's 4, will they allow him to have his entire meal at once and simply instruct him he has to eat both the pasta and the fruit? His other plate was dirty? He's 4. You don't have a regular bowl he could use? A small tupperware? A napkin? Who am I kidding, there was no fruit provided to that kid. That whole bit was for the camera.
How about you run the hot water, squirt some washing up liquid on the dirty plate, scrub, rinse, dry and hey presto, the dirty plate is clean. What’s next, paper plates and plastic cutlery?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It still seems like Tim and Jackson spend a lot of time playing video games. I guess that’s what took up all the time where they couldn’t take him to pick out Valentines until the last minute.
Jenn said the day before was the only time they could bring him with them to Target? Seriously? You had time. Maybe get behind the wheel of one of the cars y’all have and bring him to Target.

Not to defend Jenn but how was she supposed to know Valentine’s Day was on February 14th this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They’re always so behind on life. For someone who doesn’t drive, she needs to learn how to use Amazon Prime already. There’s no reason to have to make a whole production out of going to Target for something like class Valentines.

And Tim complaining about the size of the Valentines 🙄 I always remember them being small.

Reactions: 17
Jenn said taking down the Christmas tree is hard when you have a baby. Does she honestly not realize that millions of people every single day do tasks much harder than taking down a Christmas tree while simultaneously caring for a baby?
Tim looked annoyed with Oliver when he was bouncing and moving around in his lap while trying to get the tree down. Oliver is already letting them know when he doesn’t want to be held. They won’t be able to contain him against his will without him throwing a fit much longer.

Reactions: 19
So it took Jackson's "friend" coming over to light a fire underneath them to finally take down the Xmas tree, because she would be embarrassed having her tree still up in mid-February? But she's not embarrassed to show her entire online audience that it's still there. And she's not embarrassed by the huge pile of junk in the garage? And she's not embarrassed about....I could go on forever. It just doesn't make sense, but it never does I guess.

They need to hire someone to organize the garage? I am sure it will be just like her office, clean and tidy for a day and quickly back to the massive junk pile. And why are they so lazy that they can't clean it up themselves? They obviously have plenty of free time to do something like that with Jackson at school all day and Rosie watching da baby. Maybe skip out on one day of mukbanging lunches and focus on the garage. Oh, yeah, they don't like doing anything that's not fun.

I thought they kept saying it was a "new" Target. They probably meant "new, to them". And the way they jizzed their pants about that location I suspect they might frequent that one more often, so to the folks that live close to that one, keep your eyes peeled!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They're not going to order groceries online - they're shopaholics and nothing fills the void better than shopping (and eating). That's why they buy reusable water bottles they never actually bring anywhere.

They have to hire people to clean their home and watch their children because they've devolved into teenagers who can't stand doing anything that isn't fun.

They're irresponsible spoiled brats that are raising their kids to be just as insufferable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
ThatTracks Patreon is live. $5 membership option says it is for content during their "adventures together." 🧐🤣🤣

Joke's on us if they get a bunch of members. I hope this crashes and burns bc you know it is the gateway to TTT Patreon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't understand why they would hire someone to organize the garage when 98% of that job is Keep or Toss. A professional isn't going to be able to determine that, so someone...who am I kidding, both of them will have to sit there the entire time and watch these people go through stuff.

Here's some help Trackers, because I really know you are reading here after the last few vlogs....order some heavy duty shelving, empty the entire garage into the driveway, set up the shelves on the back wall where the shelf collapsed and start loading up the shelves. Tools, paint, outdoor stuff....then get those big heavy duty costco bin things and load up stuff you want to keep and make a wall of bins on that side wall. Anything kid related that you haven't touched in a year---donate. Seasonal stuff should really go to your storage unit since you are paying for that thing anyway. Life really isn't that hard. You're welcome.

Reactions: 24
barnyard animals are likely going to set off his drippy nose even more than normal-my dogs goes to a vet whose clinic is literally on a farm and I always inevitably need to take a Benedryl after their appointments (which is usually for allergy shots for the oldest ironically enough). The fact that they are going to have bunnies makes it even worse.
Right now I'd say bunnies are definitely not the best to be around, shedding season has started an bunny hair is fine an gets everywhere, mine is going to the vets tomorrow for his 6m check up an I'll be wearing a face mask because I know hair is going be flying, I can't imagine how poor O will cope with hair getting up his noise, in his eyes, getting in his mouth etc, it really isn't fair when he obviously had problems at birth an J has shown signs of allergies before, rabbits are not great when you have them as it just makes it way worse, a friend who come over to see mine said their nose burned an itched like crazy, those kids are going be miserable after it

Reactions: 9
I will give Dick credit, he at least follows up and does things, assuming he's the one doing all the work with the Patreon, new logo, IG posts, etc.

And in the unlikely chance Tim is doing any the work (besides editing), then it's funny how much more effort he's putting into this new endeavor vs the old one with Sloberella and the Smackers.

Reactions: 16
They're not going to order groceries online - they're shopaholics and nothing fills the void better than shopping (and eating). That's why they buy reusable water bottles they never actually bring anywhere.

They have to hire people to clean their home and watch their children because they've devolved into teenagers who can't stand doing anything that isn't fun.

They're irresponsible spoiled brats that are raising their kids to be just as insufferable.
Amen! Did anyone catch J$ at Target? I want this! I want this. They got him a Nirvana t-shirt that he grabbed & wanted.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t they also have things in storage unit?! How much are they paying a month for their hoarding lifestyle?
Yep. They got it before Christmas with the intent to keep it no longer than a year. However, Tim asked in last year's vlog when they did a video about it, "What happens after a year?" Jenn answered and laughed, "We pay for another month." Shockingly to none of us, they are still paying for it and haven't done anything with the stiff in there. Hasn't she been talking about selling her clothes for years now??? Also, she indicated that would like to fit in them again. Girl, I feel ya. As we get older it is more difficult to stay thin, but gluttonous eating is not going to help.

So much for Jenn's love of saving money and discounts!

BARF

1708031256416.png

1708031272938.png

ETA: the last thing a piece of cheese sees before Nick's rat teeth nibbles it away

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.