The Tim Tracker #163 If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is their fascination with D list "celebrities?" Ryan Secrest, Vanderpump, whoever else that no one else cares about?

The people I'd like to met have talent and unfortunately passed, like Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, George Michael and Prince. Ryan Secrest is some dude that I'd probably pass in the street and never give a second look.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That whole voog was just bleeping awful even for the Bojos. Terrible editing and blurry ride footage and way to much Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I used to drink, my ears would turn red and get hot, even after a couple of sips. Just sayin’… 😜

Reactions: 19
Poor Dick, the negative comments about him are really affecting his mental health. The stans don't like him. Instead of reassuring Dick and paying him some sort of compliment like--I enjoy the perspective that you bring to our conversations, Tim just sits there uh-huh, yeah...checking the texts coming in on his watch and looking at his phone. Tim's an asshole. His stans are bleeping crazy. Dick really needs to disassociate with him if it's messing him up.

I think I've zoned out through most of the first 25 minutes because this is some boring tit but my favorite comment was from Tim:

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 8.58.29 AM.png

I've met a lot of our trolls. He knows this because they read here. Many of us have said that we've met them. I have met and spoken directly with them several times. He needs to clarify that statement by saying--I've met a lot of people who have turned into trolls because they see through our ridiculous bullshit and don't like the way we constantly lie and treat our children like crap.

And Tim and Nick--1000% I would walk up to you and tell you exactly what I think of you both. Nick, i would say you need to get the duck away from these people because they are absolutely toxic, especially if this little venture is affecting your mental health the way you claim. Tim, I would tell you that you need to do something about your useless wife because she's going to put you in an early grave. And I would say this, out loud, to both of you directly. Name the time and place.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is there like a reverse of Cameo where you can pay a celebrity or in this case YouTube famous person to listen to any message you want to give them? They would record their listening and reaction of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there like a reverse of Cameo where you can pay a celebrity or in this case YouTube famous person to listen to any message you want to give them? They would record their listening and reaction of course.
Genius idea. And we'd all be watching Tim's ears to see his real reaction.

Tim also mentioned that 99% of things said online about us are incorrect. That statement, Tim, is 100% false. There are a lot of crazy things tossed out around here, but if I had to put a number on it, I'd say that we are correct here about 70% of the time and that might be a conservative estimate. You folks are so damn predictable, it's just stupid at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh boy so this edition is oh woo is me. Dick you chose to hang out with this drip and his useless cow of a wife. You exploit your kids in the media and exposed yourself to all. I do not like you. And Dimster if I ever saw you in real life I'd ask you why you'd rather go to the park with your boyfriend than your own damn kids and then have the audacity to claim you have a podcast about dads at WDW. Fuckers.
---
So someone touched a nerve on Saturday...and of course he's veng all sanctimonious saying he's a person of faith and will endure...oh cry me a river, Dick.
---
Also me thinks Jenn may be wanting to cut Dick from park voogs and said no one likes him- it is true. Ugh and Dick's lecture has me wanting to tell him to duckoff aymore. Such a sanctimonious dick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Honestly I think this is why they have become so insufferable. In order to handle the criticisms and eye rolls they get for being selfish, entitled, ignorant, out of touch, talentless, useless YouTubers (not saying all YT are but these turds are for sure) …they tell themselves that THEY are right and any critiques are just haters. We hear the Stan’s creating that same echo chamber for them. By insulating themselves they protect their feelings but they block out the feedback that could help them grow and improve. Now they walk around with this holier than thou attitude. Run Nick like it’s the last marathon you’ll ever do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly I think this is why they have become so insufferable. In order to handle the criticisms and eye rolls they get for being selfish, entitled, ignorant, out of touch, talentless, useless YouTubers (not saying all YT are but these turds are for sure) …they tell themselves that THEY are right and any critiques are just haters. We hear the Stan’s creating that same echo chamber for them. By insulating themselves they protect their feelings but they block out the feedback that could help them grow and improve. Now they walk around with this holier than thou attitude. Run Nick like it’s the last marathon you’ll ever do.
Tim actually said--out loud--that his bad memory is because he blocks out and tries to forget any negative comments that have been said to him. Which, if true, means his entire life is so full of negative comments (I'm looking at you, Jenn) that he's trying to block it all out, because he seemingly can't remember anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The people I'd like to met have talent and unfortunately passed, like Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, George Michael and Prince. Ryan Secrest is some dude that I'd probably pass in the street and never give a second look.
I saw Prince in 2004 in Fort Lauderdale. THE absolute best concert I'd ever been to and I've seen TONS of artists / bands.

My two regrets for artists I never got to see live are George and then Michael Hutchence (and INXS). I ADORED them. 😭
---
Genius idea. And we'd all be watching Tim's ears to see his real reaction.

Tim also mentioned that 99% of things said online about us are incorrect. That statement, Tim, is 100% false. There are a lot of crazy things tossed out around here, but if I had to put a number on it, I'd say that we are correct here about 70% of the time and that might be a conservative estimate. You folks are so damn predictable, it's just stupid at this point.
Yep. We may have our moments but for the most part we're damn near accurate about almost everything.

Hell, Tattle peeps even guessed Da Baby's name! And we certainly aren't inaccurate about 99.9% of the stuff we've said about his family. It's either public record or just stuff HE has told us over the years and if you have any ability to put 2+2 together (and live locally), you can easily figure tit out.

You're right. It's just stupid at this point. So predictable.

Reactions: 29
Tim actually said--out loud--that his bad memory is because he blocks out and tries to forget any negative comments that have been said to him. Which, if true, means his entire life is so full of negative comments (I'm looking at you, Jenn) that he's trying to block it all out, because he seemingly can't remember anything.
I’m shocked he remembers Ginn then. She is a fat walking negative comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Dimmy boy not realise we comment on what we SEE? It’s not made up stuff. Its feedback. They put their trashy selves online for the world to see (hello toaster and toddler) they even filmed their kids being born (and burned) and PUT IT ON THE TINTERWEB
If Dimmy don’t like the negative comments about the shite they put out there then perhaps it’s time to pack it in and go work at Denny’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tim admits that sometimes Jenn texts Nick for him because he is usually driving so Jenn handles his phone. Nick said he can tell which one is texting him because Jenn will use a lot of emojis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Tim admits that sometimes Jenn texts Nick for him because he is usually driving so Jenn handles his phone. Nick said he can tell which one is texting him because Jenn will use a lot of emojis.
That's kind of strange, no? Wouldn't you just use your own phone to text him? Just another odd thing to add to the list

Reactions: 14
I finally broke down & watched a few min of latest podcast. Immediately, I could sense dim’s nasty superiority approach towards Dick/Nick. (Which is it? I am confused) Such a smug wreck of a human being. Human? Maybe not. You don’t see what u don’t want to see, dim! 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.