The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8434.jpeg

Judging by the body language in this scene Tim has divorce papers written and waiting. His arm is actively avoiding his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Tim Tracker #163 And now it’s time to take down the Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just went to the vlog and started scanning it on mute. (don't want to listen to it with the volume on)

Can someone explain to me what was going on with this piece of riveting video Jenn filmed?

View attachment 2743078
I kind of thought she was trying to not show the size....which is most likely 2XL or 3XL because the XL doesn't seem to be centered in the circle.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 8.08.17 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They really hate spending any of their money on their children, don't they. We used Britax as well, it was worth the cost for the flexibility. Such narcissists.

I have no idea what she's talking about, he's a typical 4T to my eye. They dress him in clothing that it way too small, hence the inappropriate shorts all the time. She needs to check into how infants actually sleep, most of it is called active sleep(they move, whimper, and half fuss, they aren't actually awake and will quiet themselves) Oliver will tell them when he's tired, or he'll sleep wherever they are. Life keeps living.

Reactions: 18
Unsure if anyone mentioned this. But why are they constantly buying more clothes for Oliver? Did they not save anything from Jackson? They aren’t that much apart age wise. I swear everything they put him in is brand new. Isn’t it normal to save from your previous kid and hand it down to the sibling? They are so wasteful

• Heart
I kind of thought she was trying to not show the size....which is most likely 2XL or 3XL because the XL doesn't seem to be centered in the circle.
View attachment 2743104
I appreciate this level of petty snark 😂😂
---
Unsure if anyone mentioned this. But why are they constantly buying more clothes for Oliver? Did they not save anything from Jackson? They aren’t that much apart age wise. I swear everything they put him in is brand new. Isn’t it normal to save from your previous kid and hand it down to the sibling? They are so wasteful
Especially when she said he needed pajamas. They’re not really seasonal…my kid wore the same ones year round. I can see that being born in different seasons that hand me downs might not match up, but I feel sure they’re often just rebuying what they already might have stored away somewhere that they’ve forgotten.

Reactions: 14
Oliver is almost one year old. He probably is ready to do one nap/day.
Some kids are also nappers and others...aren't. I couldn't criticize Jackson's nap schedule because my son just turned 4 and still naps! (Although we skip it on days when we have something else to do). He honestly likes it and lays down without fighting me. He's a second kid- you just never know! BUT, we don't put him to bed at 7. He is up to 8:30 with his older brother.

Reactions: 12
I appreciate this level of petty snark 😂😂
---

Especially when she said he needed pajamas. They’re not really seasonal…my kid wore the same ones year round. I can see that being born in different seasons that hand me downs might not match up, but I feel sure they’re often just rebuying what they already might have stored away somewhere that they’ve forgotten.
Maybe they put all J$’s old clothes in the storage unit. And they are just too lazy and/or don’t know which box the clothes are in to go look for it.
It’s easier for them to go buy BBO new clothes.

Does anyone know how much a month they are paying for this unit?

• Wow
The only outfit I’ve seen them hand me down to Oliver is a Target one that has striped shorts and a onesie that says “ride the wave.” I remember seeing Jackson in it and Oliver very recently. I only remember because my son is 19 months old and had the same outfit.

I think they reused Jackson’s yellow girl shorts for Oliver. I saw him wearing them on the cruise.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I just saw some of their new SeaWorld Vid. Apparently there is a widespread epidemic among the vloggers who are calling Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street "Snuffle UFF agus". Tim is not the only one who did this. Are they all doing this on purpose? This character has been around for 50 years. This reminds me of years ago when my Mom was telling me about my Niece and Nephew watching "Fleeble and Flurb" ("Phineas and Ferb").

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just saw some of their new SeaWorld Vid. Apparently there is a widespread epidemic among the vloggers who are calling Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street "Snuffle UFF agus". Tim is not the only one who did this. Are they all doing this on purpose? This character has been around for 50 years. This reminds me of years ago when my Mom was telling me about my Niece and Nephew watching "Fleeble and Flurb" ("Phineas and Ferb").
I’m almost 40 years old. I’ve always pronounced it “Snuffle UFF agus” and everyone around me has pronounced it that way as well. It wasn’t until we had the discussion here that I realized I’ve been saying it wrong my whole life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only outfit I’ve seen them hand me down to Oliver is a Target one that has striped shorts and a onesie that says “ride the wave.” I remember seeing Jackson in it and Oliver very recently. I only remember because my son is 19 months old and had the same outfit.

I think they reused Jackson’s yellow girl shorts for Oliver. I saw him wearing them on the cruise.
I thought she reused them as well or bought them in different sizes since she wants them all matchy matchy. Ugh, you know she is going to compare poor Oliver to OG is everything. I really feel bad for both of those boys. They are both going to need some intense therapy after growing up with that.

Oliver is so cute, too. I wanna play with him and let him be a small human not a container baby unwanted by his parents and sibling. :(

They are ruining these kids, putting it on the internet for consumption, and people think it's cute. I'm just. I can't.

As a mom I'm not perfect. I try my best not to be like my parents. We provide a stable, loving environment that is safe and will hopefully turn my son into a responsible, well rounded, kind, compassionate human. That's all you can try for.

They aren't trying for anything.

Oliver is almost one year old. He probably is ready to do one nap/day.
Some kids are also nappers and others...aren't. I couldn't criticize Jackson's nap schedule because my son just turned 4 and still naps! (Although we skip it on days when we have something else to do). He honestly likes it and lays down without fighting me. He's a second kid- you just never know! BUT, we don't put him to bed at 7. He is up to 8:30 with his older brother.
My daughter is 21 and still naps 😂 we afternoon siesta daily. Naps are awesome when they are natural or by choice. The forced sleep is crazy.

I’m almost 40 years old. I’ve always pronounced it “Snuffle UFF agus” and everyone around me has pronounced it that way as well. It wasn’t until we had the discussion here that I realized I’ve been saying it wrong my whole life.
We always pronounced it wrong, too. And my brother had a poster of him on the wall, too.

In the new voog, Amanduh and her employee witch of a fiance are looking for NY pizza so these two turds go to eat pizza. They should pay Amanduh for voog ideas.

Ginn says she doesn't think/know if she's ever had actual NY pizza. witch if you haven't been to NY then no, you haven't. Meanwhile Dim you can keep on thinking Ginn's memory is better than yours and that's why you love her as your wife.

Dim's special needs aunt is going to need some extra ACV detox shots after this meal!
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.21.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.22.33 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I finished The Only One Left a week ago and very much enjoyed it! Don’t let Jen’s “review” turn you off of it. If you enjoy thrillers and mysteries, it’s a good one. Fast read.

As it's Dim's turn to stuff his face, Ginn the delusional dingdong claims they've been eating healthy for two weeks. What exactly the duck is her definition of healthy, cause I think she might need a dictionary.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.26.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.26.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.26.39 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.