The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tracks. Tim mentioned in the podcast that the media event at Sea World started at 3/3:30.

What I don't understand, since Jenn is so incredibly helpless, why don't they hire a nanny that can care for both kids and do pick ups/drop offs? I mean, people typically don't have separate nannies for their kids, even uber rich people. Since picking up J$ will always be an issue, until Jenn starts driving (never), why not have whoever is on the payroll be able to perform that job? The stuff they do makes absolutely zero sense to me.
Well that is easy. The kids have to be separated as much as possible, remember?
---
I do not recall them actually saying anything about a vow renewal. Tim pointed out a wedding set up on the Wish, but didn't say anything specific to them doing it.

I also haven't seen anything about Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point vow renewals, so I really think that was just something that took off here when Tim said he had to lose 30 lbs by what seems to be the date of the first Lighthouse Point cruise. I personally think it's more of a zipline/parasailing type thing...not a vow renewal. It could be that they want to do tandem parasailing together where both of them need to be under 375 lbs total.
Last Aulani I thought Jenn did her little *sigh* “I wish we got married here…” and Tim did he trained puppy dog “We could do a vowel renewal if it would please you Princess”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This was her actual review:
“I loved this book [The Last One Left]! And then so, oh, this is the book I’m reading now. I’m starting on Burn the Negative by Josh Winning. But this one, I have to say, The Only One Left was great. It was very much like *hard cut*
I really like reality TV. I like the- It’s just like my life is not so dramatic and I don’t have *fake laugh* oh no, Buddy. Buddy. I don’t have so many wild things going on in my life (we know). My life is pretty I don’t want to say boring because it’s not boring but you know, I kind of do the same thing all the time *fake laugh* So um reading books that have a lot of those details it just I don’t know those interest me. It feels like reality TV but like in book form if that makes sense. So this this book literally had everything. It was about 400 pages. It took me…I finished it yesterday and that would have been February 1st and so, we, when did we go to? I probably maybe had it for two weeks I think which is a pretty quick read for me just because I only get to read it when I’m driving in the car somewhere with Tim or for like an hour before bed at night sometimes. I read it a little bit on the cruise that’s where I got most of my reading done. But uh, It was a really quick for me, and easy read. And it just had…it had everything. It had murder. It had secret identities. Old houses falling into the ocean. It had multiple like love children heh heh. It had it had like everything. It really really did. I couldn’t even explain the book to you.”
Why did I just read that "review" in Britney Spears' voice and not Jenn's? o_O

Then I realized that Jenn sounds like one of Britney's nonsensical, scattered IG posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still looking for points by seeking out children's clothes that have a rainbow color theme. Bet that still gets you nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This was her actual review:
“I loved this book [The Last One Left]! And then so, oh, this is the book I’m reading now. I’m starting on Burn the Negative by Josh Winning. But this one, I have to say, The Only One Left was great. It was very much like *hard cut*
I really like reality TV. I like the- It’s just like my life is not so dramatic and I don’t have *fake laugh* oh no, Buddy. Buddy. I don’t have so many wild things going on in my life (we know). My life is pretty I don’t want to say boring because it’s not boring but you know, I kind of do the same thing all the time *fake laugh* So um reading books that have a lot of those details it just I don’t know those interest me. It feels like reality TV but like in book form if that makes sense. So this this book literally had everything. It was about 400 pages. It took me…I finished it yesterday and that would have been February 1st and so, we, when did we go to? I probably maybe had it for two weeks I think which is a pretty quick read for me just because I only get to read it when I’m driving in the car somewhere with Tim or for like an hour before bed at night sometimes. I read it a little bit on the cruise that’s where I got most of my reading done. But uh, It was a really quick for me, and easy read. And it just had…it had everything. It had murder. It had secret identities. Old houses falling into the ocean. It had multiple like love children heh heh. It had it had like everything. It really really did. I couldn’t even explain the book to you.”

To her credit she said she could not be a booktuber even though she wants to because she cannot explain the book at all.
I feel like am having a damn stroke reading that, like wtf

• Haha
She needs to stop buying clothes! She is horrific at it! For the love of god send the nanny! Nearly choked when she said she was still dressing J$ in 2T!!!! Good god he is almost 5!!!

Reactions: 16
Are they really going to renew their wedding vows? Didn't they have like 3 or 4 weddings already? They couldn't even keep track of those. Who would they invite? The Stans? Adam the Woo? Amanda and her partner? The Nannies? Nick? They have no friends.

I look forward to TPD hosting a Jonas Brothers themed Bachelor party for Tim.

Jenn's new obsession with books relates to her obsession with playing with her glasses, I think. Books are the new big dumb hat and big dumb insulated cup.

• Haha
You know what's great for brain development Jen? Letting your baby eat real foods. Letting him try new textures and hold a spoon, all while making a mess. Fine motor skills are important and hell, he might even sleep better because his little belly gets full. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is there some sort of water chute ride on the new ship that has a weight limit maybe? I still think they'll do a vow renewal at some point. They're just the type. Showing off doing it big style, spending money unnecessarily because that's the important thing, not the commitment to each other. The last time Tim cared about how he looked was for his 40th birthday cruise. Jenn 's belated birthday cruise maybe? Like everything else positive that they try to do, they won't stick at it. No way are they not going to cram their faces on the extra cruise they just booked.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course she’s going to dress the boys in matching outfits, after all they both have matching names (Buddy) 🤔
I might rub some parents feathers wrong here, but I absolutely despise when people make their children dress alike. Children are individuals and should be dressed as individuals. My husband is a twin, and when I met him he and his brother were still getting identical items for Christmas. Their mother would just go out and buy them the same pair of boots and the same razor or whatever they were getting was exactly the same and I absolutely put my foot down and said no more you’re an individual and you’re gonna be treated like it and I put the matching crap to an end. Holy crap that rubs me the wrong way. Oliver is his own individual let him be stop trying to dress him like Jackson for fucks sake, and give that child some attention

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tim needs to realize this isn't a temporary moment in time. You have a fat lazy wife. She's not losing weight for something special. She probably replaced the ACV with vodka.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might rub some parents feathers wrong here, but I absolutely despise when people make their children dress alike. Children are individuals and should be dressed as individuals. My husband is a twin, and when I met him he and his brother were still getting identical items for Christmas. Their mother would just go out and buy them the same pair of boots and the same razor or whatever they were getting was exactly the same and I absolutely put my foot down and said no more you’re an individual and you’re gonna be treated like it and I put the matching crap to an end. Holy crap that rubs me the wrong way. Oliver is his own individual let him be stop trying to dress him like Jackson for fucks sake, and give that child some attention
She is going to overcompensate on that since she can't do Mommy and me outfits with them :sick: I really do think the flamingo future victim of bullying outfit was chosen because she had intended on wearing a print similar to it then soured up when she couldn't fit in it or he outright refused to wear it. And I'm wondering if they did get reprimanded by the school for not following instructions with the past goody bags/windmill outfit. I hope they did. Though I suspect they'll probably embarrass J$ at least once more this school year (if not more).

• Sick
Reactions: 13
so one day they are singing praises for public libraries and the next the are buying books. They are addicts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just went to the vlog and started scanning it on mute. (don't want to listen to it with the volume on)

Can someone explain to me what was going on with this piece of riveting video Jenn filmed?

1707351973249.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Are they really going to renew their wedding vows? Didn't they have like 3 or 4 weddings already? They couldn't even keep track of those. Who would they invite? The Stans? Adam the Woo? Amanda and her partner? The Nannies? Nick? They have no friends.

I look forward to TPD hosting a Jonas Brothers themed Bachelor party for Tim.

Jenn's new obsession with books relates to her obsession with playing with her glasses, I think. Books are the new big dumb hat and big dumb insulated cup.
Don’t forget big dumb iPad when she was using her adhd persona

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.