The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way O sticks to their insane sleep schedule. It was ridiculous when they did that with J. Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t they shocked when J slept better at night after getting rid of the daily 15 naps? Or am I remembering conversations wrong? Either way, they have completely ruined these boys and have aired nearly every minute of it for everyone to see. I feel like we need to start a GoFundMe for them designated for the intensive therapy they will both need or legal fees to get emancipated.
Side note, I wanted a visual to a recipe I want to make. So I turned to YT. Found what I wanted and went down a total rabbit hole of cooking videos. Is she aware that she can learn how to cook the basics on the same platform that funds their overindulgent lifestyle.
Yep. They said he was having “sleep regression” when he was like 4. That’s not a thing when you’re 4. Then magically the sleep regression went away when he dropped nap. They would let him sleep until late afternoon and then try to do bedtime at 7:30 or so. 🙄. They talk like they know what they’re doing, but any book about kids sleep would have told them how stupid that was.

Reactions: 15
So buddy is a math genius because they forced him to sleep 2/3 of the day?.
They have said more than once they hyper focused on naps because of brain development. I think Tim read that one piece of information and ran with it.

Also, no 2 kids are the same. What will happen if Oliver naps, but turns out just as average as they come?

They do have an issue with phantom memories. Their kid is only 4 and somehow they remember him just being this perfect baby who fell asleep on demand, he was the best eater etc but their viewers are there to remind them of the truth. Jackson was not a “perfect” baby.
How convenient that this one thing that we read is really good for kids also allows us to duck off for half the day and do nothing.
Kids who need naps should get naps. An overtired kid is super cranky and it’s no fun for anyone. But they were just so weird about it. It seemed very selfish.

Reactions: 11
Jenn’s book review:
This book was sooo good! I couldn’t stop reading it! I even read it in the car on the way to Target and it made me ignore all responsibilities! How fun! I hope you enjoyed reading my book review and I hope you come back for my next “rev“ tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If they ever write that book the keep mentioning I just might review it in Jenn's POV.....so I wrote this when um never mind I need to check on dinner. Buddy, do you want to read Mommy's book...I wrote it with the help of Nanny AI.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish Ginn would be less concerned about her kids' "fits" (she was way too gleeful about making them have matching outfits) and more concerned about their health. Also she can miss me with the "Buddy brushes his teeth every day and knows the importance of brushing teeth". No YOU brush his teeth for him, thundercunt. Buddy don't give two shits about his teeth. Buddy cares about hot wheels and grabbing everything that isn't his.
---
If they ever write that book the keep mentioning I just might review it in Jenn's POV.....so I wrote this when um never mind I need to check on dinner. Buddy, do you want to read Mommy's book...I wrote it with the help of Nanny AI.
Ugh this reminded me of how she made such a "woe is me" bleeping fuss about not having eaten her own bleeping tetanus-ground-beef meal yet and how she still had to feed Da Baby. witch, that's your fault for still being beyond terrible at time management, focusing, multi-tasking and not knowing how to mom.

Also, it's called being a bleeping mother. I can't stand clearly unprepared and idiotic shitheads who procreate and then witch and moan about the world not revolving around them anymore.

Reactions: 23
I wish Ginn would be less concerned about her kids' "fits" (she was way too gleeful about making them have matching outfits) and more concerned about their health. Also she can miss me with the "Buddy brushes his teeth every day and knows the importance of brushing teeth". No YOU brush his teeth for him, thundercunt. Buddy don't give two shits about his teeth. Buddy cares about hot wheels and grabbing everything that isn't his.
---

Ugh this reminded me of how she made such a "woe is me" bleeping fuss about not having eaten her own bleeping tetanus-ground-beef meal yet and how she still had to feed Da Baby. witch, that's your fault for still being beyond terrible at time management, focusing, multi-tasking and not knowing how to mom.

Also, it's called being a bleeping mother. I can't stand clearly unprepared and idiotic shitheads who procreate and then witch and moan about the world not revolving around them anymore.
What breakthrough parenting advice…make sure your kids know it’s important to brush their teeth.🙄
And maybe if the baby was eating what you’re eating it wouldn’t be such a hassle. At age 1, I made meals that my kid could eat with us. And if it was spicy or tough to chew, I had small portions of things he liked in the freezer to sub in. You know, planning ahead.

Reactions: 16
Ginn wishes she could be a "Booktuber?" Can you imagine her giving incoherent book reviews?? Oh wait, that's basically their home slooooooogs!! :poop::poop::poop::poop:
If only she had a youtube channel in her name to use for things like that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am supposed to buy that the Trackers are so die hard on naps because of brain development?
They don’t give a crap children’s cognitive a development. At least not enough to make any effort.

Hey Tim - Forcing extra naps isn’t going to undo the 9 months of mercury poisoning you watched happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I should have clarified. I meant their 20th dating anniversary which I could see them celebrating as if it was their wedding anniversary.
In your defense they celebrate everything….
when they met, moved in together, first date, etc.
Plus they had 3 wedding ceremonies (see wiki), so which date in June do they consider their actual wedding anniversary??

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In your defense they celebrate everything….
when they met, moved in together, first date, etc.
Plus they had 3 wedding ceremonies (see wiki), so which date in June do they consider their actual wedding anniversary??
And let’s not forget how many “firsts” Jackson had. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Of course she’s going to dress the boys in matching outfits, after all they both have matching names (Buddy) 🤔
Oh. And you notice that Oliver finally gets his very own rash guard AFTER it was mentioned on TL?!

Question: what happened to all of Jackson’s infant/toddler clothes? He had lots of swim items.
He had enough clothing pieces (many he didn’t wear and have price tags still attached) to open a small baby store!

• Haha
I always have something to say. Bless my husband; on our long drives to Disney I think he is SO grateful that I have a book! And I can read without barfing, which is a wonderful thing. My poor sister inherited my Mom's overzealous motion sickness but I did not. We will chat a bunch and then I shut up and read so my husband can chill. We have been married 37 years now and I still enjoy long car rides with him :)
I am so jealous! I can't even read road signs if I am not taking my dramamine when I'm not driving. Road trips are utter hell for me. We drove to Disney once, never again, we had to stop so often so I could get sick.

Jenn and Tim want O to sleep because they don't want to parent. Period.

• Sick
Oh. And you notice that Oliver finally gets his very own rash guard AFTER it was mentioned on TL?!

Question: what happened to all of Jackson’s infant/toddler clothes? He had lots of swim items.
He had enough clothing pieces (many he didn’t wear and have price tags still attached) to open a small baby store!
Jenn ate them.

More than likely though they forgot and its sitting in a pile of junk someone in that cesspool of a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jenn’s book review:
This book was sooo good! I couldn’t stop reading it! I even read it in the car on the way to Target and it made me ignore all responsibilities! How fun! I hope you enjoyed reading my book review and I hope you come back for my next “rev“ tomorrow!
This was her actual review:
“I loved this book [The Last One Left]! And then so, oh, this is the book I’m reading now. I’m starting on Burn the Negative by Josh Winning. But this one, I have to say, The Only One Left was great. It was very much like *hard cut*
I really like reality TV. I like the- It’s just like my life is not so dramatic and I don’t have *fake laugh* oh no, Buddy. Buddy. I don’t have so many wild things going on in my life (we know). My life is pretty I don’t want to say boring because it’s not boring but you know, I kind of do the same thing all the time *fake laugh* So um reading books that have a lot of those details it just I don’t know those interest me. It feels like reality TV but like in book form if that makes sense. So this this book literally had everything. It was about 400 pages. It took me…I finished it yesterday and that would have been February 1st and so, we, when did we go to? I probably maybe had it for two weeks I think which is a pretty quick read for me just because I only get to read it when I’m driving in the car somewhere with Tim or for like an hour before bed at night sometimes. I read it a little bit on the cruise that’s where I got most of my reading done. But uh, It was a really quick for me, and easy read. And it just had…it had everything. It had murder. It had secret identities. Old houses falling into the ocean. It had multiple like love children heh heh. It had it had like everything. It really really did. I couldn’t even explain the book to you.”

To her credit she said she could not be a booktuber even though she wants to because she cannot explain the book at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I used to think Jenn was playing dumb but I think she's been doing it so long she is actually dumber. What is that saying use it or lose it? She hasn't had to do any taxing mental activity for so long her IQ might actually be lower.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.