The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, God, I can't imagine not having lounge access during such a long freaking layover and at JFK too. For as big as T4 is there isn't much to do.

We had a 5 1/2 hour layover last summer, but we spent it at the Delta SkyClub then the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse when it opened.

I ended up having to pick that flight because it was the only one we could upgrade premium -> upper class with my miles, but whatever, it saved us like $20k. :LOL: Which floors me thinking of how much money Tim and Jenn spend on flights when they have gone to Hawaii.

Reactions: 6
Oh, God, I can't imagine not having lounge access during such a long freaking layover and at JFK too. For as big as T4 is there isn't much to do.

We had a 5 1/2 hour layover last summer, but we spent it at the Delta SkyClub then the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse when it opened.

I ended up having to pick that flight because it was the only one we could upgrade premium -> upper class with my miles, but whatever, it saved us like $20k. :LOL: Which floors me thinking of how much money Tim and Jenn spend on flights when they have gone to Hawaii.
I was a poor student at the time studying abroad for the summer. I flew economy on an airline that went on strike that summer, but it was a good budget friendly option and honestly the six hours didn't kill me much but I can imagine how Jenn would've reacted. I can't imagine her huffing and puffing around an airport terminal in general now.

Maybe the turdy pounds is to avoid having to buy an extra seat.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She would have had a fit. Ha!

You gained turdy pounds dis munt

Imagine Jenn meeting Dr Now.

The pics being shared of the difference of just a few years is shocking and frankly horrifying. They don't care about anything - not their health, their kids... nada. just food. It's an addiction.

Reactions: 9
Layovers and long flights remind me of their trip to Aulani, the one where they stayed at the airport hotel the night before the flight and Ginn slept in the same clothes she then flew in all day/night (and used a towel for a blanket). She looked way greasy before they even left the hotel (or Ft Pampers, really) - by the time they got to Aulani, I feel like her greasy crustiness was oozing through the screen.

Oops I mean she was ✨ glowing ✨.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
But they have been to NYC, if only for a few hours. Remember when their flight to Ireland (for their 18th wedding--the Groupon one) was delayed or something so they went and tooled around the city for a bit. I don't recall if they stopped for pizza, but I also definitely don't recall any anxiety about being in crowds from Jen.

I think when they flew to the UK they flew nonstop. They bitched about all the confusing trains they had to take from Gatwick. I assume they flew Virgin directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She would have had a fit. Ha!

You gained turdy pounds dis munt

Imagine Jenn meeting Dr Now.

The pics being shared of the difference of just a few years is shocking and frankly horrifying. They don't care about anything - not their health, their kids... nada. just food. It's an addiction.
God, I don't even want to think of her how she would've reacted on the way back. The airline was extremely short staffed and we were delayed so much they had to put essentially the entire flight up in a hotel once we got to NY plus feed us. She would've totally been going Karen on their ass and then some.

Speaking of Dr. Now I may have watched the infamous James K episode tonight and couldn't help but think of Jenn's impending episode. I wonder if they'll try to rent a U-Haul and put her in the back to take her to Houston. I'm sure she'd be unhappy with the reading light.

Layovers and long flights remind me of their trip to Aulani, the one where they stayed at the airport hotel the night before the flight and Ginn slept in the same clothes she then flew in all day/night (and used a towel for a blanket). She looked way greasy before they even left the hotel (or Ft Pampers, really) - by the time they got to Aulani, I feel like her greasy crustiness was oozing through the screen.

Oops I mean she was ✨ glowing ✨.
I still don't understand why they did that when Lake Nona is essentially right by the airport. When I used to live in Louisiana it would take me like two hours to get NOLA so it actually made practical sense to stay at the hotel near the airport and that place was nasty. However, maybe compared to Ft. Pampers their airport hotel was luxurious.
---
But they have been to NYC, if only for a few hours. Remember when their flight to Ireland (for their 18th wedding--the Groupon one) was delayed or something so they went and tooled around the city for a bit. I don't recall if they stopped for pizza, but I also definitely don't recall any anxiety about being in crowds from Jen.

I think when they flew to the UK they flew nonstop. They bitched about all the confusing trains they had to take from Gatwick. I assume they flew Virgin directly.
Ireland is actually where I went that had the mega delays due to Aer Lingus being almost on strike at the time. If thy flew them I bet they hated it.

Reactions: 5
From what I remember, Jenn did attend her wedding but Kayleigh had a bridal shower that was themed to The Office that went viral and Jenn was not in attendance. Whether that’s because she was not invited or she opted not to attend, I don’t know. Soon after this, we heard no more about Kayleigh. If I had to guess, Jenn was probably mad/jealous about the attention Kayleigh’s bridal shower received as she had no part in it.
If something else happened, I have no idea.
Oh my God, THIS is how I "met" Kayleigh, haha. I forgot about her Office party. She was in an Office group I was in 😂 Jesus

Reactions: 8
I went back and tried to watch some of the Ireland vid to make sure my memory wasn’t cloudy and holy tit what a difference. Tim is such an arrogant asshole who thinks he’s so funny all the time. I mean, he still is an asshole, but at least for the vids I feel he has toned it down. I wonder if he hadn’t shifted to his oh-golly-gee persona if the channel ever would have taken off.

And I see why he holds on to Jen. There is no way any other woman would put up with that personality. And I assume that’s also why he doesn’t have many friends. I also can see why Adam tries to put him in his place every time they get together and how sometimes Nick gets in his little digs. He must be insufferable to be around off-camera.

Jen seems to have changed for the worse. I am sure it was all an act back then but she was quieter and more reserved and mostly just fake laughed thru the vids. Sure, Tim spent most of the time filming himself and not much of her. I wonder when Jen decided to be more of a camera hog.

I wish I could remember when I first started watching them. I can’t believe there was a time I actually enjoyed them and didn’t find them to be such awful people.

Reactions: 14
All the YouTubers are annoying with their cheese pull...but this was just bizarre... standing in front of the sign etc.
Ginn was completely manic....tells me that they have a junk food addiction.
I know it's been said and in many different ways but this Amanduh relationship gives me the creeps. Ginn and Dim are so naive. I feel Amanduh and the loser fiance have a creepy agenda.
What happened with their new merchandise!? What happened with Jackson loving pin trading!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She has a real problem with food. It's really apparent through this video. There is no way those apple cider vinegar shots are going to work when she's eating "healthy" pizza. And I want to say I've seen stuff about those shots on spam ads I get when I don't have ad blocker on for YT. Hell, she'll probably try jilly juice next. I guess she wants to be "organic" or pretend to when she inevitably gets her Oziempic 'script.

And I'm honestly surprised Amanduh hasn't been thrown into the frying pan yet. Based on her social media shut down last month, I thought for sure that Jenn would've been more than annoyed with her at this point-maybe she really is scrapping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to friends. There's always Tiffany Ann....

TTT 163: She'll Always Have Tiffany Ann

Reactions: 14
Was Amanduh's "family emergency" being unable to find NY pizza in Orlando?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might rub some parents feathers wrong here, but I absolutely despise when people make their children dress alike. Children are individuals and should be dressed as individuals. My husband is a twin, and when I met him he and his brother were still getting identical items for Christmas. Their mother would just go out and buy them the same pair of boots and the same razor or whatever they were getting was exactly the same and I absolutely put my foot down and said no more you’re an individual and you’re gonna be treated like it and I put the matching crap to an end. Holy crap that rubs me the wrong way. Oliver is his own individual let him be stop trying to dress him like Jackson for fucks sake, and give that child some attention
100% agree. I take my grandson to a playgroup and just before Christmas one of the mums arrived with her 3? yo and 1? yo all dressed the same. They looked like something from Elf. Ridiculous.
---
It’s so odd that they’ve never gone to New York on a trip to vlog. The trip is 2 ½ hours and the tickets aren’t very expensive. Yet they’ve been to California and Hawaii multiple times. Tim could eat hundreds of hot dogs in New York.
Nothing Disney in New York.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Apple Cider Vinegar might, just might, help by changing the way you absorb food in the gut, but only in a very small way. But it has so many downsides it's not worth even trying, it is highly acidic, and anyone with acid reflux type problems is in trouble - I expect Dim and Jen will both have a bit of reflux, the amount of rubbish they stuff in their faces. Vinegar (any type) can alter insulin levels, remove potassium and will strip the enamel from your teeth. Any upsides also need to be part of a calorie controlled diet with an exercise regime - so it's not helping when you stuff pizza in giant slices !!!

Reactions: 12
We've been trying to be healthy for the past "couple of weeks" and I'm ready to break that. Do you have any concept of time, Jenn? Couple of weeks? You put this video up on the 7th. I'm going to assume that it was filmed on the 6th. You got off the cruise on January 29th. We watched you eat constantly for the 3 days you were on the ship. Huge amounts of food. A giant tray of BBQ meat. 5 eggs in one breakfast. What the actual duck are you talking about you've eaten healthy for a "couple of weeks"? You can't lie like you do when you post your entire lives on the internet.

And them manhandling that mozzarella plank is so gross. Does anyone think they washed their hands before they handled this food? I can't watch them eat anymore...this is gross. But can a clever person incorporated Spicy Swine into a thread title, because that pizza name perfectly describes Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It’s so odd that they’ve never gone to New York on a trip to vlog. The trip is 2 ½ hours and the tickets aren’t very expensive. Yet they’ve been to California and Hawaii multiple times. Tim could eat hundreds of hot dogs in New York.
They went to NY once when they were going to the UK or Ireland for one of their weddings.

Reactions: 6
She's getting the word "day" confused with "week"

There's quite a difference between what a day is an what a week is gin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glowing?! Are these people for real!

Man, I love pizza. We have this delicious spot in Charlotte that is expanding, it's very Italian-style so I guess the Trackers would hate it beyond measure. It's almost as good as the pizza I've had in Italy.
I'm in Charlotte too. What's the spot you're mentioning?

Reactions: 3
Amanduh's fiance likes his pink tight shorts. Ginn will probably convince Dim to buy some pink shorts soon.
View attachment 2743185

They had that square of fried cheese (Ginn wanted to get another one of those before they'd even finished that one), garlic cheesy bread, two slices each plus some of Amanduh's pizza, a cheesecake and a cannoli and a pasta salad. I would consider this a light lunch for them! They must have been starving again by the time they got back to Fort Pampers and Da Baby. Ginn said she hadn't had pizza in so long and really "needed this". Okay.
---

I like how "glowing" is what they always use to describe her.
View attachment 2743189
I think they have confused “glowing” with rosacea

Reactions: 7
The notion they just came across this pizza place while browsing is a joke. It was just a giant promo piece. They must realize their followers are totally gullible and will buy into whatever narrative they push.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.