The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new voog, Amanduh and her employee witch of a fiance are looking for NY pizza so these two turds go to eat pizza. They should pay Amanduh for voog ideas.

Ginn says she doesn't think/know if she's ever had actual NY pizza. witch if you haven't been to NY then no, you haven't. Meanwhile Dim you can keep on thinking Ginn's memory is better than yours and that's why you love her as your wife.

Dim's special needs aunt is going to need some extra ACV detox shots after this meal!
View attachment 2743168
View attachment 2743169
We try to find GOOD pizza when we travel to Florida. We have yet to succeed. Living in NY state spoils you in that department!

Reactions: 9
As it's Dim's turn to stuff his face, Ginn the delusional dingdong claims they've been eating healthy for two weeks. What exactly the duck is her definition of healthy, cause I think she might need a dictionary.

View attachment 2743172
View attachment 2743173
View attachment 2743174
Tim was literally at Universal less than a week ago stuffing his face with multiple desserts.

I like how she is taking apple cider vinegar shots to detox then goes and shoves pizza down her throat. That tracks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The spicy swine. Oh and the pizza slice is named that as well, coincidentally.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.31.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.34.00 PM.png

Dim has his panties in a bunch about the ambiance of the loud traffic passing by. These two idiots wouldn't even last one hour in NY. 🙄 Or any metropolitan city, really. Go back to Lake Nona and your stupid Disney bubble, you can't even handle a pizza restaurant by a busy road.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Amanduh's fiance likes his pink tight shorts. Ginn will probably convince Dim to buy some pink shorts soon.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.40.20 PM.png

They had that square of fried cheese (Ginn wanted to get another one of those before they'd even finished that one), garlic cheesy bread, two slices each plus some of Amanduh's pizza, a cheesecake and a cannoli and a pasta salad. I would consider this a light lunch for them! They must have been starving again by the time they got back to Fort Pampers and Da Baby. Ginn said she hadn't had pizza in so long and really "needed this". Okay.
---
View attachment 2743186

It’s grease from the pizza.
I like how "glowing" is what they always use to describe her.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 7.47.00 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Glowing?! Are these people for real!

Man, I love pizza. We have this delicious spot in Charlotte that is expanding, it's very Italian-style so I guess the Trackers would hate it beyond measure. It's almost as good as the pizza I've had in Italy.

Reactions: 11
For those that still have access to Amaduh’s twitter/X did she tweet about her pizza outing with her bff?

I like how Jenn refers to Amanduh and her husband as “our friends” when you just know Tim doesn’t give a flying duck about either one of them.

• Haha
I just saw some of their new SeaWorld Vid. Apparently there is a widespread epidemic among the vloggers who are calling Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street "Snuffle UFF agus". Tim is not the only one who did this. Are they all doing this on purpose? This character has been around for 50 years. This reminds me of years ago when my Mom was telling me about my Niece and Nephew watching "Fleeble and Flurb" ("Phineas and Ferb").
I am 52. I grew up with Sesame Street and I have also been calling it snuffleUFphagus my entire life and everybody I have ever known has also said it UF as well. I feel like this is some weird Mandela effect

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh boy, does the shoe or the cat make a cameo? I just turned it on. Guess that fasting/diet really went somewhere. Cue the My 600 Life montage about how tomorrow they start their diet and lose turdy pounds.

Oh 2 hours=a couple of weeks of eating VERY Healthy. Yes, you have a very healthy appetite. Actually, I'd replace healthy with gluttonous. Also, acting like pizza is health food. She so wants to see Dr. Now.

• Haha
Wait a minute 🤣 hold up I’m laughing😂😂 OK so Jenn decides to get him to do the cheese pull shot. Tim goes and stands in front of the sign like he should. She makes him move more to the side of it which then puts a pipe and a trashcan in the shot instead so what would’ve been a good shot turns up being a trashy shot for real.🤣🤣🤣 She is so bad at this. Holy crap. Tim, stop letting her ruin your channel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so odd that they’ve never gone to New York on a trip to vlog. The trip is 2 ½ hours and the tickets aren’t very expensive. Yet they’ve been to California and Hawaii multiple times. Tim could eat hundreds of hot dogs in New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so odd that they’ve never gone to New York on a trip to vlog. The trip is 2 ½ hours and the tickets aren’t very expensive. Yet they’ve been to California and Hawaii multiple times. Tim could eat hundreds of hot dogs in New York.
She'd totally get anxiety in NY guyzz and they'd have to wait inline for an emotional hot dog. The horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was her actual review:
“I loved this book [The Last One Left]! And then so, oh, this is the book I’m reading now. I’m starting on Burn the Negative by Josh Winning. But this one, I have to say, The Only One Left was great. It was very much like *hard cut*
I really like reality TV. I like the- It’s just like my life is not so dramatic and I don’t have *fake laugh* oh no, Buddy. Buddy. I don’t have so many wild things going on in my life (we know). My life is pretty I don’t want to say boring because it’s not boring but you know, I kind of do the same thing all the time *fake laugh* So um reading books that have a lot of those details it just I don’t know those interest me. It feels like reality TV but like in book form if that makes sense. So this this book literally had everything. It was about 400 pages. It took me…I finished it yesterday and that would have been February 1st and so, we, when did we go to? I probably maybe had it for two weeks I think which is a pretty quick read for me just because I only get to read it when I’m driving in the car somewhere with Tim or for like an hour before bed at night sometimes. I read it a little bit on the cruise that’s where I got most of my reading done. But uh, It was a really quick for me, and easy read. And it just had…it had everything. It had murder. It had secret identities. Old houses falling into the ocean. It had multiple like love children heh heh. It had it had like everything. It really really did. I couldn’t even explain the book to you.”
1707366097530.jpeg

• Haha
I came here to make sure I wasn't the only one who noticed this!! I just asked my husband what the hell she was on!
She sounded like a junkie about to get her next fix after a barely-even-half-assed attempt to quit. The fix being greasy fried carbs.
---
She'd totally get anxiety in NY guyzz and they'd have to wait inline for an emotional hot dog. The horror.
I don't think she'd even make it out of the airport. Especially if she has to waddle out of JFK's endless terminal 4 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
She sounded like a junkie about to get her next fix after a barely-even-half-assed attempt to quit. The fix being greasy fried carbs.
---

I don't think she'd even make it out of the airport.
Well, to be fair she may have been in JFK before when they went to the UK. Unless, they flew out of Atlanta which is also possible.

Reactions: 5
They'd have to take a horrible CRJ900 or Embraer175 maybe, no Delta One here, guyzzzz! Okay, maybe not, but I connect in JFK to LHR a lot and that is my lot in life.

Jenn would just demand a golf cart to whizz her around T4.

Reactions: 7
They'd have to take a horrible CRJ900 or Embraer175 maybe, no Delta One here, guyzzzz! Okay, maybe not, but I connect in JFK to LHR a lot and that is my lot in life.

Jenn would just demand a golf cart to whizz her around T4.
Ugh, I remember having to sit in that terminal for a six hour layover. I got a cheaper flight by going to my destination via JFK rather than my home airport, but ugh it made me wish I would've gotten a direct flight.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.