The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this couple really hate each other. She'll do anything to not talk to Tim while they're alone together and not filming.

I read in cars a lot, but only on long road trips where my husband is driving and the rule is the driver controls the radio, so while he's listening to a podcast I don't like, I'll read or play Switch or something. But I'm still paying attention to him if he talks to me or anything like that. I would NEVER think "oh we're going to a store that's slightly farther away, I'm going to bring my book and read ONE PAGE." What the heck is wrong with her?
We do the same with the same rules haha. Except if I’m driving my husband makes me slow down audiobooks. I listen to them at least 2x speed and it drives him nuts. ADHD brain!

Speaking of. Jen needs to get herself assessed. She has hallmark symptoms. The hyperfixations, executive dysfunction, scattered thoughts. Hallmark ADHD. Therapy and meds would go a much longer way than apple cider vinegar shots.

Nah, just book another cruise instead. That will fix it!
---
I make a lot of skinny taste recipes. Everything I’ve tried has been really great:)
They should be doing their own meal planning including protein. A big part of J4D’s problem is lack of protein. Her breakfast is mostly carbs, some protein at lunch, and plant based at dinner, which can have some protein but not nearly what they would get from lean meats.
Tim loved dinner bc it was a satisfying meal that filled him up. Stay satisfied longer and you start eating way less.
If I can afford a weight loss physician, the Trackers sure as hell can. It’s expensive but worth it. My dietician is amazing. I’ve chosen not to take any weight loss meds (personal choice only, wanted to see how I would do with just diet and lifestyle changes- no one should be shamed for using medications), and have lost 25 of the 40 pounds I set out as a goal in October. Intermittent fasting isn’t for me, I’m hypometabolic and prone to binge eating. 1200 calories a day, eat every 2-3 hours, weight and body composition analysis every two weeks to make sure I’m not losing muscle mass. It’s not easy, per say, and its way better than crying because my wedding rings didn’t fit anymore.

I truly hope the both of them can get on a plan that’s healthy for them, and they meet all of their goals. Everyone deserves to be the best version of themselves…except maybe Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears’ dad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My partner does the driving when we are on longer trips but we spend most of the time just talking. I have a tendency to fall asleep on long trips and that’s when he will listen to a podcast or music.

I couldn’t fathom being right next to him driving to Target and not talking to him unless I was mad at him. I honestly believe they don’t do a lot of talking unless the camera is rolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
naptime.png

"I am very happy with the way that we did Jackson's naps, so I really want to keep The Baby sleeping as much as possible, cuz' I really think that helped Jackson out."

Yes Tim. Your bleeping bizarre authoritarian and obsessive-compulsive nap regimen really worked wonders for the mental and physical development of your miracle child, who is unable to coherently communicate verbally and stares emptily into space with his mouth hanging open and his lower jaw jutting forward while a steady stream of mucus flows freely from his nose.

I feel so bleeping sorry for Oliver. God damn.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I think she’s 5’7.. OK I’m editing this I watched their hard rock where they stood up against the mirror and she was Beyoncé‘s height which is 5’6
She's taller than me and I'm 5ft6, I met them MANY years ago.

Reactions: 5
Jenn mentioned in the car, while not reading her book, that they were going to get J$ some Valentine's to give out at his class party. They talked about the Halloween goody bags and how most people just gave pringles or cheez its. So they no longer care about "winning" the class party thing anymore? They're just going to steal some other mom's idea and go simple?

She didn't show Valentines in the haul, so I really hope that they decided to bring J$ back to the store and let him pick that stuff out himself. That's such a fun thing for kids to do. Nah, they suck. She probably bought the stuff and didn't want to show it now because we'll just criticize them about it here.

Reactions: 12
Second babies often don’t nap as much as first babies. They know the older one is up having fun and can start to hate napping.

I bet there is no way they keep O napping until almost age 4 like they did with J. He’s got that look in his eye lol.

They’re also gonna lose it when he busts out of that playpen. That will be happening soon.

Reactions: 15
Second babies often don’t nap as much as first babies. They know the older one is up having fun and can start to hate napping.

I bet there is no way they keep O napping until almost age 4 like they did with J. He’s got that look in his eye lol.

They’re also gonna lose it when he busts out of that playpen. That will be happening soon.
There’s no way O sticks to their insane sleep schedule. It was ridiculous when they did that with J. Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t they shocked when J slept better at night after getting rid of the daily 15 naps? Or am I remembering conversations wrong? Either way, they have completely ruined these boys and have aired nearly every minute of it for everyone to see. I feel like we need to start a GoFundMe for them designated for the intensive therapy they will both need or legal fees to get emancipated.
Side note, I wanted a visual to a recipe I want to make. So I turned to YT. Found what I wanted and went down a total rabbit hole of cooking videos. Is she aware that she can learn how to cook the basics on the same platform that funds their overindulgent lifestyle.

• Haha

Baby O is going to break them! He just has that sparkle (can’t explain it, I have no kids, just animals). He’s going to be a handful and will probably put Jax in his place when he gets older/bigger.

So buddy is a math genius because they forced him to sleep 2/3 of the day?.
They have said more than once they hyper focused on naps because of brain development. I think Tim read that one piece of information and ran with it.

Also, no 2 kids are the same. What will happen if Oliver naps, but turns out just as average as they come?

They do have an issue with phantom memories. Their kid is only 4 and somehow they remember him just being this perfect baby who fell asleep on demand, he was the best eater etc but their viewers are there to remind them of the truth. Jackson was not a “perfect” baby.

Last edited:
Dollars-to-doughnuts Jack$on attacks Another$on in a fit of rage when "the baby" wants one of Jack$on's toys.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Baby O is going to break them! He just has that sparkle (can’t explain it, I have no kids, just animals). He’s going to be a handful and will probably put Jax in his place when he gets older/bigger.
Lolol, so many videos out there about that second child! Apparently, the second child just don’t GAF lol.
of course there are exceptions, it could be the oldest, or youngest etc that’s the wild child, but for shits and giggles, let’s just say (and hope) Oliver will have second child syndrome lol.

Reactions: 7
They didn't actually buy it, it seems. Or they didn't show that they bought it. How it went down was Tim sees the car seats and comments that Da Baby has outgrown his car seat. He then points out the Britax seat that J$ has, mentions it's $350, he seems exasperated, but says they save 5% with their Target card. He mentions he knows it's safe but the kid should stop growing. Which I get, that's something parents say a lot, but it seems tone deaf to mention you just booked another cruise and then be annoyed at the priced of a car seat.

I personally do not think that $350 is a bad price for a car seat that your kid could potentially use until they are 6 or so years old. Britax is a great brand, it's what I used for my kids 18 years ago.

But my question is---if Da Baby has outgrown the (bucket style) car seat.....why is he still in it? Why are they driving around with the kid in an ill fitting car seat? He didn't say Da Baby is about to outgrow his car seat. He says the baby is too big for the one they have now with the bucket. But sure, book another cruise....

View attachment 2741608
They could have used that $300 they spent on the lotto tickets on a damned new car seat. Frigging tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They could have used that $300 they spent on the lotto tickets on a damned new car seat. Frigging tools.
$300 on lottery tickets? Absolutely! (And they said they would do it again.)
$300 on a car seat for their second miracle child? What an annoyance!

That tracks!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel so bad for Oliver. He's probably not sleeping well because he's so hungry! We started our toddler on solids around 5 months old, and by the time he was 1 he was pretty much eating what we ate (while I was still nursing/pumping). Shortly after he turned 1 I weaned him and he was fully on solids and cow's milk. Having a full belly can make such a difference on how a child sleeps! We still give our toddler half a banana before bed because he is so active. I know all children are different, but I have a feeling they'd notice at least a slight improvement in his sleep if they fed him more than just formula and cereal. Sleep training won't fix other underlying issues.

Reactions: 22
They can dress it up however they want but the sad truth is they want boys asleep so they don’t have to deal with them and the bad sleeping habits are just payback. Hell, if sleeping made you clever Jenn would be an astrophysicist.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Honest question for you: How does someone whose child is in the hospital honestly relate to "Life is Hard" Jenn with her zero problem life? I mean, there's no way to tell if this child is a child-child or an adult-child but either way....this is so damn frustrating to me.

And Jenn answered a comment about her stupid ass Bronco shirt, but couldn't post some good thoughts to this lady here? Wake up Kim! And I do hope your child gets well soon. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you, watching your child go through something like that.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 1.34.41 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ginn wishes she could be a "Booktuber?" Can you imagine her giving incoherent book reviews?? Oh wait, that's basically their home slooooooogs!! :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
Honestly, $300 is their amount in throw away money it seems. I want to say when I went on a snooping binge usually when they donate to a charity it's around $300.00 (at least I think that's around the amount he gave to the Science Center-probably was like I'm no longer a maintenance man take that :rolleyes:).

And I hope Oliver has my reaction to naps. Apparently, I refused to do them to the point where my parents didn't bother and told the sitters not to bother as well. I think DJ already has great disdain for him so if he does do that I'm sure she'll start painting him as the bad seed and J$ as her perfect angel. I really do hope the Tracker baby making is done because if they have a sister thrown into the mix I don't even know how the boys would be treated.

Reactions: 14
Instead of booking yet another boring cruise, how about they spend that time and money getting buddy’s ears taken care of.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.