The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's putting Buddy in 2T shorts that car seat is even more concerning.
Tim wants the house clean and the Christmas tree down but Jen's new personality (I read books) has shown up. :ROFLMAO: Just another way to be lazy. As soon as the baby is down instead of doing anything productive I bet she whines about needing to read. I couldn't relax and read when my house looked like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she's putting Buddy in 2T shorts that car seat is even more concerning.
Tim wants the house clean and the Christmas tree down but Jen's new personality (I read books) has shown up. :ROFLMAO: Just another way to be lazy. As soon as the baby is down instead of doing anything productive I bet she whines about needing to read. I couldn't relax and read when my house looked like that.
Or how about while Tim is going upstairs to put the baby to back to bed for the 20th time, instead of sitting on the couch blabbing about when they bought at Target, Jenn gets off her ass and starts to put the ornaments in whatever bin they keep them in?

I still think taking the ornaments off the tree is the perfect job for J$. Kids love to help. There's no reason why he's not helping with some of these household things. I'm not saying he needs to be scrubbing those nasty floors, but picking stuff up is a life skill he needed to learn about 2 1/2 years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
….Have we even seen Oliver crawl?
6:38ish & 6:53 in third Cruise video

Oliver “army crawls”.
I was saddened to see that he can’t move from a seated position (lots of hard cuts with him in different body positions) at the splash pad (Oliver focused 6:02)

Even worse was THEM cheering and hoping for Oliver to get a full blast of water to his face when he was looking at a water hole! (6:40)
6:47 - disappointed Tim: “it didn’t get him”! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
6:38ish & 6:53 in third Cruise video

Oliver “army crawls”.
I was saddened to see that he can’t move from a seated position (lots of hard cuts with him in different body positions) at the splash pad (Oliver focused 6:02)

Even worse was THEM cheering and hoping for Oliver to get a full blast of water to his face when he was looking at a water hole! (6:40)
That’s not the pace to win the diaper dash with that’s for sure. Tim and Jenn are going to be humbled when Oliver loses the diaper dash to an 8 month old baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does WDW have Sweethearts’ Nite?

Mammoth Club posted their Disneyland visit, if anyone’s interested

Reactions: 6
Omg she's so cringe. "We're driving to a Target that's farther away so I'm going to rEaD mY bOoK". Good lord. Also witch those apple cider vinegar detox shots aren't going to do jack tit for your wrecked lardy body. But waste money on them anyway I guess.
View attachment 2741076
Wow, this couple really hate each other. She'll do anything to not talk to Tim while they're alone together and not filming.

I read in cars a lot, but only on long road trips where my husband is driving and the rule is the driver controls the radio, so while he's listening to a podcast I don't like, I'll read or play Switch or something. But I'm still paying attention to him if he talks to me or anything like that. I would NEVER think "oh we're going to a store that's slightly farther away, I'm going to bring my book and read ONE PAGE." What the heck is wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s not the pace to win the diaper dash with that’s for sure. Tim and Jenn are going to be humbled when Oliver loses the diaper dash to an 8 month old baby.
🤔 and what excuse will be made by them?
Or will they even show/mention the diaper dash?

As it is, Oliver already blows them off. As evidenced by their harping at him at the splash pad. He did his own thing. You go, Oliver!

Reactions: 11
Wow, this couple really hate each other. She'll do anything to not talk to Tim while they're alone together and not filming.

I read in cars a lot, but only on long road trips where my husband is driving and the rule is the driver controls the radio, so while he's listening to a podcast I don't like, I'll read or play Switch or something. But I'm still paying attention to him if he talks to me or anything like that. I would NEVER think "oh we're going to a store that's slightly farther away, I'm going to bring my book and read ONE PAGE." What the heck is wrong with her?
She seriously sounds like an alien who discovered books, thinks she’s the first one to have done so, and therefore must flex. She’s starting to sound like some last-minute poorly-written SNL skit about a chick who carries her book everywhere and everyone has to smile and nod when she points out how many pages she’s read because they feel sorry for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

I like to read, but reading in the car almost guarantees that I'll puke. I honestly wonder they only talk when the camera is on. I think she resents Dim and those poor kids more than we know.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
OMG! Let the diaper dash go, man! They are so obsessed. It’s really going to be satisfying to know they worked so hard to get Oliver to do the Diaper Dash and win, only to watch it inevitably fail for them.

Jenn has probably whined so much about how the last Wish sucked, she demanded a re-do (spoiler alert, next cruise will suck too).

When OGB wanted to do the incredi-course for a second day the last cruise, Jenn said it wasn’t available, but they would have to just re-book another cruise to do it. Seems reasonable…

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oliver “army crawls”.

His inability to physically move is one of the saddest things I’ve seen in their recent videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Aulani vow renewal? That tracks! Only dress Jen can fit into now is a muumuu.
They can get the points from Adam, since he’s now a homeowner and will need the money for the new bathroom he needs to put in on the main floor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she's so cringe. "We're driving to a Target that's farther away so I'm going to rEaD mY bOoK". Good lord. Also witch those apple cider vinegar detox shots aren't going to do jack tit for your wrecked lardy body. But waste money on them anyway I guess.
View attachment 2741076

View attachment 2741078
The Tim Tracker #163 I don’t drive, clean the house, care for the children, nor GAF so I’m reading a book

Reactions: 16
Notice how they are buying books about dealing with emotions. The roller coaster book is also about emotions and dealing with them. They had another one in a previous video like that. I think these are being recommended to them from teachers bec J has outbursts and doesn’t know how to deal with emotions bec he is on the spectrum

ETA: nothing wrong with being on the spectrum I’m just making an observation that maybe they do know and just aren’t talking about it
In my experience those “big emotion” books are a last resort effort before an actual diagnosis. The “my kid isn’t autistic they just have high needs, or big emotions.”
---

Some things never change. Just what they need, another cruise where they look stressed out and miserable.
It is probably a concierge plus nanny do over since this one sucked.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG! Let the diaper dash go, man! They are so obsessed. It’s really going to be satisfying to know they worked so hard to get Oliver to do the Diaper Dash and win, only to watch it inevitably fail for them.

Jenn has probably whined so much about how the last Wish sucked, she demanded a re-do (spoiler alert, next cruise will suck too).

When OGB wanted to do the incredi-course for a second day the last cruise, Jenn said it wasn’t available, but they would have to just re-book another cruise to do it. Seems reasonable…
Maybe it was we need to either go on another cruise ASAP or have another not a girl so we can do the diaper dash and get that plastic bling later. Who bets they will have a nanny on the ER diaper dash cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like to read, but reading in the car almost guarantees that I'll puke. I honestly wonder they only talk when the camera is on. I think she resents Dim and those poor kids more than we know.
Same, I don't know how you can focus when roads these days are hardly smooth, I also could not sit in a car an completely ignore everyone in it, like am not saying you have to talk every second but have a little light conversation especially with kids, makes me wonder how she can read over the kids when kids don't exactly tolerate being ignored, or is she making dim entertain them an making him tell the kids that "mommy needs her qUiET time"

Reactions: 7
Notice how Tim gave her major props for dinner? Not his usual “it was ok”. He’s so happy to eat real food! 😅
I think he just felt bad for her that her food is always so crappy so he was trying to be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seriously sounds like an alien who discovered books, thinks she’s the first one to have done so, and therefore must flex. She’s starting to sound like some last-minute poorly-written SNL skit about a chick who carries her book everywhere and everyone has to smile and nod when she points out how many pages she’s read because they feel sorry for her.
Tim is very close to pushing her in the Target buggy while she reads.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.