The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolol, so many videos out there about that second child! Apparently, the second child just don’t GAF lol.
of course there are exceptions, it could be the oldest, or youngest etc that’s the wild child, but for shits and giggles, let’s just say (and hope) Oliver will have second child syndrome lol.
lol. My 2nd has certainly lived up to the 2nd kid stereotype. I don’t think either one of them have the patience to deal with a strong-willed child that isn’t scared of tit.

Reactions: 11
My partner does the driving when we are on longer trips but we spend most of the time just talking. I have a tendency to fall asleep on long trips and that’s when he will listen to a podcast or music.

I couldn’t fathom being right next to him driving to Target and not talking to him unless I was mad at him. I honestly believe they don’t do a lot of talking unless the camera is rolling.
I always have something to say. Bless my husband; on our long drives to Disney I think he is SO grateful that I have a book! And I can read without barfing, which is a wonderful thing. My poor sister inherited my Mom's overzealous motion sickness but I did not. We will chat a bunch and then I shut up and read so my husband can chill. We have been married 37 years now and I still enjoy long car rides with him :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll never not laugh at how Tim has to drive her everywhere. Even to pick up something like formula. What a waste of time.

Also, if you know that’s the formula your kid needs, don’t be an ass and let it get down to the last can.
But then that would destroy her sneaky way of ge out of the house and leaving her household chores behind.
---
We do the same with the same rules haha. Except if I’m driving my husband makes me slow down audiobooks. I listen to them at least 2x speed and it drives him nuts. ADHD brain!

Speaking of. Jen needs to get herself assessed. She has hallmark symptoms. The hyperfixations, executive dysfunction, scattered thoughts. Hallmark ADHD. Therapy and meds would go a much longer way than apple cider vinegar shots.

Nah, just book another cruise instead. That will fix it!
---

If I can afford a weight loss physician, the Trackers sure as hell can. It’s expensive but worth it. My dietician is amazing. I’ve chosen not to take any weight loss meds (personal choice only, wanted to see how I would do with just diet and lifestyle changes- no one should be shamed for using medications), and have lost 25 of the 40 pounds I set out as a goal in October. Intermittent fasting isn’t for me, I’m hypometabolic and prone to binge eating. 1200 calories a day, eat every 2-3 hours, weight and body composition analysis every two weeks to make sure I’m not losing muscle mass. It’s not easy, per say, and its way better than crying because my wedding rings didn’t fit anymore.

I truly hope the both of them can get on a plan that’s healthy for them, and they meet all of their goals. Everyone deserves to be the best version of themselves…except maybe Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears’ dad.

So buddy is a math genius because they forced him to sleep 2/3 of the day?.
They have said more than once they hyper focused on naps because of brain development. I think Tim read that one piece of information and ran with it.

Also, no 2 kids are the same. What will happen if Oliver naps, but turns out just as average as they come?

They do have an issue with phantom memories. Their kid is only 4 and somehow they remember him just being this perfect baby who fell asleep on demand, he was the best eater etc but their viewers are there to remind them of the truth. Jackson was not a “perfect” baby.
Interesting. Silly me. I assumed it was to give themselves free time from parenting!
---
Honest question for you: How does someone whose child is in the hospital honestly relate to "Life is Hard" Jenn with her zero problem life? I mean, there's no way to tell if this child is a child-child or an adult-child but either way....this is so damn frustrating to me.

And Jenn answered a comment about her stupid ass Bronco shirt, but couldn't post some good thoughts to this lady here? Wake up Kim! And I do hope your child gets well soon. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you, watching your child go through something like that.

View attachment 2742289
No. Because she shows no empathy for others. Sad but true IMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I am supposed to buy that the Trackers are so die hard on naps because of brain development?

They have been spoon feeding Oliver formula for months. They contain him in contraptions and strollers. He always seems to just be there with them, without his presence even being recognized.

They do nothing exclusively for the little guy.

Those assholes ignore most of the advice given to them. They enforce sleep so they don’t have to deal with their children. Forced sleep is not recommended for anyone. No pediatricians are going to tell them they need to give two naps a day at this point and also get 12 hours at night. Oliver should be up more and more.

Jenn doesn’t ask the pediatrician about anything that she doesn’t want veto’d regardless of the well being of her children.

duck her and I hope she doesn’t medicate Oliver.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ginn wishes she could be a "Booktuber?" Can you imagine her giving incoherent book reviews?? Oh wait, that's basically their home slooooooogs!! :poop::poop::poop::poop:
She can’t even get the name of the book right. 🤣

On another note, my 19 month old son is going through a phase where he refuses to nap. He sleeps about 12 hours a night (sometimes slightly less) but I’m not as obsessed with him napping as Tim is with Oliver. It seems like they want Oliver who is almost 1 to sleep 20 hours a day like he is a newborn

Reactions: 16
I think Jenn “took” amanduh to lunch so she would drive her to pick up J$. I think she did the same thing before with the “nail date” with the neighbor. Both of those seemed to happen when Tim was out in a park or event.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This guy is not bitching that his kid has grown out of the car seat and has to spend <gasp> $350 for the next size up. After they mention booking another cruise. Assholes. Literally no other way to describe these people.

And basically she lied when she said she talked to J$ about not getting married and he understood if she was browsing Target for flowers for the wedding.

So if Da Baby woke up 5 minutes or 7 minutes after putting him down, does that really count as him falling asleep? Do they even give the kid a chance to self soothe? This was their problem with J$, they went running in there the second he started to stir.

Holy tit. J$ is 4 years old and still wears a 2T? They really need to get that kid checked out. I know some kids are smaller than others, but 2T on a 4 year old is small.

Taking that tree down would take less than an hour. How do you not get that done in a day when you do absolutely nothing. And this is an easy thing for J$ to help with too.
My giant of a girl was a 5T at two years old. How on earth is that kid wearing 2T?

Reactions: 9
I think Jenn “took” amanduh to lunch so she would drive her to pick up J$. I think she did the same thing before with the “nail date” with the neighbor. Both of those seemed to happen when Tim was out in a park or event.
That tracks. Tim mentioned in the podcast that the media event at Sea World started at 3/3:30.

What I don't understand, since Jenn is so incredibly helpless, why don't they hire a nanny that can care for both kids and do pick ups/drop offs? I mean, people typically don't have separate nannies for their kids, even uber rich people. Since picking up J$ will always be an issue, until Jenn starts driving (never), why not have whoever is on the payroll be able to perform that job? The stuff they do makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Reactions: 17
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory. Especially when it nails it completely! 👍

Reactions: 14
They do nothing exclusively for the little guy.
This is a very good point. They could be taking Oliver out to get quality time with him while Jackson is at school but instead they leave him with a nanny so they can *checks notes* go to Target.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
We know the only time they talk to each other is when the camera is on. So by bringing a book to read, it's less she has to edit later. That Tracks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Have they said they're doing a vow renewal? Or is it speculation? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 4
Have they said they're doing a vow renewal? Or is it speculation? Genuinely curious.
I do not recall them actually saying anything about a vow renewal. Tim pointed out a wedding set up on the Wish, but didn't say anything specific to them doing it.

I also haven't seen anything about Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point vow renewals, so I really think that was just something that took off here when Tim said he had to lose 30 lbs by what seems to be the date of the first Lighthouse Point cruise. I personally think it's more of a zipline/parasailing type thing...not a vow renewal. It could be that they want to do tandem parasailing together where both of them need to be under 375 lbs total.

Reactions: 10
Speculation. Tim said in the podcast he wanted to lose weight for something that’s coming up in 100 and something days and now Jenn is doing a detox and meal prep. Tim also bought new workout shirts without sleeves 🤢 so maybe he is upping the intensity of his runs and he is trying intermittent fasting. They never cared to lose weight for a vacation before so some of us are speculating a vow renewal as the time frame Tim gave makes sense and this will be their 20 year anniversary.

Reactions: 12
Speculation since Dim said he wants to lose turdy pounds by June. It lines up with the innagural cruise for the new Disney island so people are suspecting that to be as big as attention whores as they are they'll renew their vows. It's conveniently around the time of the various anniversies too.

Reactions: 11
Old fart here weighing in. It's from an ancient commercial for the cookie brand. The voiceover talked about baking the old fashioned way, and how doing things old school was good. The end line was "Pepperidge Farm remembers." So here it's used to suggest that there are witnesses who remember what they said way back when.
Thank you Old fart!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apple vinegar shots? Like straight? Do they not recommend you dilute it over there?

I find the niche booktubers to be very welcoming but the mainstream booktubers would eat her alive.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2742040

"I am very happy with the way that we did Jackson's naps, so I really want to keep The Baby sleeping as much as possible, cuz' I really think that helped Jackson out."

Yes Tim. Your bleeping bizarre authoritarian and obsessive-compulsive nap regimen really worked wonders for the mental and physical development of your miracle child, who is unable to coherently communicate verbally and stares emptily into space with his mouth hanging open and his lower jaw jutting forward while a steady stream of mucus flows freely from his nose.

I feel so bleeping sorry for Oliver. God damn.
Never mind that you don’t “do” a baby’s naps. There can be a way that you hope it will go and you can try to put them down at certain intervals, but they’re gonna sleep if and when they’re tired and fall asleep. Most babies and toddlers nap, but there are some who just won’t take many or very long naps and it just is what it is.
You do you, Ollie!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.