The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need her to go to a cooking class so she can learn what high low and medium heat actually mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Remind me - What is the deal with Pepperidge farm?
Old fart here weighing in. It's from an ancient commercial for the cookie brand. The voiceover talked about baking the old fashioned way, and how doing things old school was good. The end line was "Pepperidge Farm remembers." So here it's used to suggest that there are witnesses who remember what they said way back when.

Reactions: 21
This guy is not bitching that his kid has grown out of the car seat and has to spend <gasp> $350 for the next size up. After they mention booking another cruise. Assholes. Literally no other way to describe these people.

And basically she lied when she said she talked to J$ about not getting married and he understood if she was browsing Target for flowers for the wedding.

So if Da Baby woke up 5 minutes or 7 minutes after putting him down, does that really count as him falling asleep? Do they even give the kid a chance to self soothe? This was their problem with J$, they went running in there the second he started to stir.

Holy tit. J$ is 4 years old and still wears a 2T? They really need to get that kid checked out. I know some kids are smaller than others, but 2T on a 4 year old is small.

Taking that tree down would take less than an hour. How do you not get that done in a day when you do absolutely nothing. And this is an easy thing for J$ to help with too.
He’s still in a 2T?!? Weren’t they buying him 2t before he even turned 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A kid I used to nanny was in 2T when he was 4. He was healthy, ate great, but just small for his age.

Reactions: 4
I’ll never not laugh at how Tim has to drive her everywhere. Even to pick up something like formula. What a waste of time.

Also, if you know that’s the formula your kid needs, don’t be an ass and let it get down to the last can.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The 2T shorts explain why Jackson is always wearing daisy dukes. Target sells shorts/pants with an adjustable waist. Jennifer, buy your son some properly fitting shorts. His underwear (or pull-ups if we are being real) should not be visible to anybody.

Reactions: 17
To be fair I actually like the Skinny Taste's recipes they are probably better than vegan box fom hell.
I make a lot of skinny taste recipes. Everything I’ve tried has been really great:)
They should be doing their own meal planning including protein. A big part of J4D’s problem is lack of protein. Her breakfast is mostly carbs, some protein at lunch, and plant based at dinner, which can have some protein but not nearly what they would get from lean meats.
Tim loved dinner bc it was a satisfying meal that filled him up. Stay satisfied longer and you start eating way less.

Reactions: 10
Jenn is like my 3rd graders who are so proud of themselves for reading “big books” and are like “miss Erry my book has 139 pages!!!”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll never not laugh at how Tim has to drive her everywhere. Even to pick up something like formula. What a waste of time.

Also, if you know that’s the formula your kid needs, don’t be an ass and let it get down to the last can.
And Target does deliver and you can order ahead and just do pick up. I really don't know why they havto finger through everything in there at least once week.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Didn't they give his height and weight aroud the time they did that windmill tit? I rmember thinking OG was ridiculous thin for his height.
Yes. A beige fried sugar and carbo loaded diet with no consistent fruits and vegetables, doesn’t give a young child’s body much nutrition!

Both boys are malnourished. They get the wrong food groups and portion sizes.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I make a lot of skinny taste recipes. Everything I’ve tried has been really great:)
They should be doing their own meal planning including protein. A big part of J4D’s problem is lack of protein. Her breakfast is mostly carbs, some protein at lunch, and plant based at dinner, which can have some protein but not nearly what they would get from lean meats.
Tim loved dinner bc it was a satisfying meal that filled him up. Stay satisfied longer and you start eating way less.
Yeah she is very heavy with the carbs. The tit she picks out from Purple Carrot is usually the stuff with the worst nutritional value in it too. She'd be better off order from Blue Apron's weight watcher plan if sheis insistant on box tit.

Reactions: 7
Wow she actually made a dinner with meat that everyone could eat. Amazing. No wonder she is so stressed all the time.

The baby is waking up because they have him hooked on being rocked to sleep.

They’re so obsessed with naps for people who have a full-time nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.