The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep wondering why I never see them take a tissue to his runny nose. have any of you ever witnessed them doing that?
Has a box of tissues ever been spotted in the house? (I was going to assume there was a "handy" box of them on Tim's side of the bed, but it's probably just an extra roll of toilet paper.)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they getting their dieting skills from Adam? Usually people don't grocery shop, get a sandwich and then say now we are making dinner, all within the space of an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've seriously never heard someone complain about laundry as much as Ginn complains about it, like she's the only person in the world who has ever had to do laundry. Ginn, you clearly do not have enough going on in your boring and bored life because you keep having to point out you have laundry and dishes. I feel like those are just regular chores that normal people in the real world blend into one's routine among everything else going on. And "reading" is her newest hyperfixation, she talks about her latest fleeting hobby that will last about another month at best as if she's just learned how to read.

Along with her just acting like she's always playing pretend-mommy, I feel like she's always playing pretend-adult. Just go to therapy already, you are living in some weird fantasy sitcom version of life in your head where you're providing your own obnoxious laugh track.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone please explain to me why Jenn thinks it’s acceptable to show a pile of dirty laundry, including underwear? An image of the weirdo Stan’s zooming in on her dirty bra will not leave my head 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone please explain to me why Jenn thinks it’s acceptable to show a pile of dirty laundry, including underwear? An image of the weirdo Stan’s zooming in on her dirty bra will not leave my head 🤢
um, they are clean. she just has to wait for sll loads to be dry before she folds it. I love wrinkles!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
um, they are clean. she just has to wait for sll loads to be dry before she folds it. I love wrinkles!!
Aah I see. Even so, don’t want to see her bra even if it is clean. Photos of her boobs have burned into the back of my eyelids, don’t want to be reminded 😵💫😂 Does anyone remember her wearing that child size bikini top? Yikes

Reactions: 10
Maybe they'll right their own vows:

Jenn: I vow to stare at the laundry with as much disdain as I stare at our children and to make gross vegan dinners while your fasting.

Dim: I vow to only stare at booty butts and to stare at Dick only sometimes with lust. I vow to roll you to Publix at least every other night...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know about everyone else, but I've tried getting into the That Tracks podcast and I find if I have watched any of their recent videos, the podcast is a recap of that with Nick butting in with a long list of things his family does better intertwined. I just cannot get into it. I tried to be a listener to help a Jenn-less entity thrive, but it's not working lol.

Also Jenn, just wondering based on the minuscule amounts of food we see you feeding your child, could he be getting up multiple times in the night because he is HUNGRY? If you feed him filling foods during the day, he may be more likely to sleep through the night or at least longer stretches. Not like you care since Tim clearly has told us that he is the one who puts Oliver back to bed at 11:30/1:30 when he wakes up and you only take the last one.

Also, finally know who Nicky reminds me of....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also Jenn, just wondering based on the minuscule amounts of food we see you feeding your child, could he be getting up multiple times in the night because he is HUNGRY?If you feed him filling foods during the day, he may be more likely to sleep through the night or at least longer stretches. Not like you care since Tim clearly has told us that he is the one who puts Oliver back to bed at 11:30/1:30 when he wakes up and you only take the last one.
I was thinking the same thing. Oliver is getting such a small amount of food for what a baby his age needs. His diet is mostly pouch food and a couple of table spoons of formula. He is hungry. I also think they want him to sleep 18 hours a night like he is a newborn and they are probably putting him to bed too early.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't know about everyone else, but I've tried getting into the That Tracks podcast and I find if I have watched any of their recent videos, the podcast is a recap of that with Nick butting in with a long list of things his family does better intertwined. I just cannot get into it. I tried to be a listener to help a Jenn-less entity thrive, but it's not working lol.

Also Jenn, just wondering based on the minuscule amounts of food we see you feeding your child, could he be getting up multiple times in the night because he is HUNGRY? If you feed him filling foods during the day, he may be more likely to sleep through the night or at least longer stretches. Not like you care since Tim clearly has told us that he is the one who puts Oliver back to bed at 11:30/1:30 when he wakes up and you only take the last one.

Also, finally know who Nicky reminds me of....
Yeah, Dick is just Jenn with a penis. I think she recognizes him for what he is. IF they ever do the wives as guests that might actually be an entertaining episode with the passive aggressive sniping that will go back and forth. I bet they'll never do it though since Francie will either be teaching and/or child caring and won't be able to make the hour or so drive from Lakeland to Orlando. I still don't know how Dick is doing it every week. I get a lot of colleges don't have classes on Friday but I was pretty sure he worked in admin and as far as I know they still work Fridays. And for that matter who is watching their two kids....

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same thing. Oliver is getting such a small amount of food for what a baby his age needs. His diet is mostly pouch food and a couple of table spoons of formula. He is hungry. I also think they want him to sleep 18 hours a night like he is a newborn and they are probably putting him to bed too early.
I agree. He could also need a little snack before bed to make him feel full. Are they feeding him at 5pm, putting him to bed at 7 and then expecting him to not eat anything and sleep for 12 hours? Either that or the kid needs to drop one of the naps, or they need to switch up their nap schedule. If he's still doing 2 naps like they say he is, putting him to bed at 7, like Tim says he did in this last vid, I don't know how they are expecting him to sleep until morning.

Either way, I don't think Da Baby has a sleep problem, I think Tim and Jenn are crappy parents and aren't doing what they need to in order to accommodate the kid's needs. We saw them do this with J$....it's ridiculous that they didn't learn anything with kid #1.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree, he seems hungry to me. What do they do with him when he wakes up? Do they feed him?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Now at the end of the video she mentions how she's going to have to tell him that they can't be married. Um...you already told him you could. How do you go back and say, oh really, you can't marry me, I just said we could so you would shut up because I don't know how to be a parent.

Jenn also says: Life is hard. Oh you bleeping witch. You have absolutely no idea about life being hard. How do the stans fall for this tit?

They haven't found the balance between being parents and vloggers yet. Do you know why? Because there is no balance in your lives. Tim does EVERYTHING. Jenn you are just a useless blob of nothing.

She also has absolutely no idea what went on with Tim putting the baby to sleep and him going back to edit and 5 minutes later he had to go back up and in. But she mentions that she read 100 pages of her book that day. I have no idea how Tim doesn't realize there is something completely messed up about their relationship. They absolutely suck.
I am so behind & was about to watch this one, but listening to her witch will just raise my BP.

You know what’s hard you lazy cow? Having your condo flood & that causes you to cancel a big birthday trip. Then losing an aunt who you loved like another mother and then 4 days later losing your very beloved 17 yr old kitty who was the best. And then go add insult to a very broken heart you find out you must move out every single thing in your home for construction because of asbestos abatement. That’s hard Jennbo you loser! She is just a garbage person.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.