The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says J$ weaned himself at 15 months. If I recall, I remember her being all sad-panda bc she HAD to wean J to get the covid vax. Did that happen?
I tried to go back to those videos to see if she mentioned it and found this one.. So they were trying for another baby at the beginning of 2021.. Didn't she cry on a video at the beginning of 2022 because she wasn't pregnant after trying for a month or two in 2022 when she said she wanted a baby as her New Years resolution? Surprised she didn't milk it and be like you guys we've been trying for over a yearrr.. Be sad for us. She must have forgot to stop taking the birth control again.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yeah- that’s not how it works- people who fast eat within a window. Lots of people only eat within an 8 hr window- so their first meal is at like 11 & last at 7pm. He will just compensate skipping lunch at dinner.
When I did IF that’s exactly what I did. I ate from 11 to 7 and it was so much easier that way once I got over the habit of a snack before bed, that was the hardest part to deal with for me but it didn’t take long to get out of that habit, only a few days. if he would do it correctly it could really work for him, but he needs to do it right.
---
I tried to go back to those videos to see if she mentioned it and found this one.. So they were trying for another baby at the beginning of 2021.. Didn't she cry on a video at the beginning of 2022 because she wasn't pregnant after trying for a month or two in 2022 when she said she wanted a baby as her New Years resolution? Surprised she didn't milk it and be like you guys we've been trying for over a yearrr.. Be sad for us. She must have forgot to stop taking the birth control again.
If I remember correctly, them trying for another baby was a Clickbait type title. It was more of them answering Stan’s about if they’re trying for another baby right now and they weren’t at the time. I don’t think they said that they were trying until after the stupid New Year’s resolution crap

Reactions: 12
Am pretty sure she was moaning about not falling pregnant within 2 months but I don't know if she was being genuine or if it was just a random moan that she likes to throw out, then she went back to drinking an tried to fudge the timeline so we wouldn't work out she was actually drinking when she fell yet again pregnant with another kid just like she did with J

Reactions: 10
I seriously wonder if Tim took fasting advice from Adam the Woo. I know not everyone in this thread watches or follows ATW, but he usually goes all day without eating (except for having coffee and the coffee is usually a venti latte of some sort from Starbucks which is loaded with calories and sugar) and he only eats one meal at night (except when he is stuffing his face at the theme parks a lá Tim). He has been showing his nightly meal which is a huge plate of veggies he overcooks in the air fryer. No protein or healthy carbs just a bunch of veggies.
I do wonder if he is the one who is giving Tim diet advice. Telling him just skip lunch and it will all balance out.

• Haha
Does this sound familiar?
“….toddlers are said to have weak core because of inadequate tummy time during early infancy. At times, we as adults, do not allow the child to explore the environment by picking them up or carrying them” everywhere.

That tracks with Oliver being a “container baby”!
The Wish splash pad footage confirms him having a very weak core for an almost 11 month old.

That reminds me….
🥳 HAPPY 11th month BIRTHDAY, OLIVER!🥳

I've been doing intermittent fasting since August now and I've lost about 40lbs... My eating window is super short.. I only eat in about a 4 hr window so I normally fast 20 hrs a day... the key is making sure you eat nutrient rich foods in that time... lots of veggies and protein... I still eat a tiny bit of sugar each night just to keep myself on track....
Stupid Dim.. skipping lunch is not fasting... neither is eating 100000 during the eating window

Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch their Winter Garden vlog initially but I went back to watch it because I wanted to see what book recommendations Jenn was given.

They showed this blanket:

IMG_2702.jpeg

Jenn says they bought it to use for the then upcoming cruise at Castaway Cay.

As we know, it most certainly did not get used at Castaway Cay. Just more money down the drain because I’m sure it will go into some pile now to never be touched again.

I found that it retails for $62 dollars:

IMG_2701.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m expecting my second baby and just found out it’s a girl! I already have a boy. I would have been equally as happy for another boy but I couldn’t help but remember their sad, forgettable, half ass gender reveal for O. I feel so sad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I didn’t watch their Winter Garden vlog initially but I went back to watch it because I wanted to see what book recommendations Jenn was given.

They showed this blanket:

View attachment 2740468

Jenn says they bought it to use for the then upcoming cruise at Castaway Cay.

As we know, it most certainly did not get used at Castaway Cay. Just more money down the drain because I’m sure it will go into some pile now to never be touched again.

I found that it retails for $62 dollars:

View attachment 2740478
The dumb thing about her buying that Sand Cloud, they have a Disney line and a Star Wars line. I know they are huge Star War fan. :ROFLMAO: They also routinely have 20% off and I'm not sure if they still have them, but there have been a ton of really good discounted sale styles. But this is the Trackers, they like to spend a ridiculous amount of money on crap that they don't use. It's probably still sitting in the pile with J$ flamingo outfit.

I’m expecting my second baby and just found out it’s a girl! I already have a boy. I would have been equally as happy for another boy but I couldn’t help but remember their sad, forgettable, half ass gender reveal for O. I feel so sad for him.
Congratulations!!!! 👶🍼

Reactions: 5
The dumb thing about her buying that Sand Cloud, they have a Disney line and a Star Wars line. I know they are huge Star War fan. :ROFLMAO: They also routinely have 20% off and I'm not sure if they still have them, but there have been a ton of really good discounted sale styles. But this is the Trackers, they like to spend a ridiculous amount of money on crap that they don't use. It's probably still sitting in the pile with J$ flamingo outfit.
That flamingo outfit was ugly too. Very tacky. I could see wearing the shorts on a cruise or the shirt but both is a bit much. I’m glad Jackson refused to wear it.

Reactions: 16
That flamingo outfit was ugly too. Very tacky. I could see wearing the shorts on a cruise or the shirt but both is a bit much. I’m glad Jackson refused to wear it.
I viewed that flamingo outfit as her effort to try to have a Mommy and Me outfit-the pattern looked sort of like a Lilly P print. Maybe she just decided to forget the whole idea once she realize the spandex finally wore out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congratulations!!

To be fair, Time was definitely excited, the harpy is the one who was all “woe is me another penis on the house”

• Haha
Congratulations!!

To be fair, Time was definitely excited, the harpy is the one who was all “woe is me another penis on the house”
Oh yes, she had a very Henry VIII reaction (except in reverse-having boys instead of girls). I still think they should go as the Tudors one of these Halloweens. Jenn even has the hair and physique now to do a later in life Henry.

• Haha
I seriously wonder if Tim took fasting advice from Adam the Woo. I know not everyone in this thread watches or follows ATW, but he usually goes all day without eating (except for having coffee and the coffee is usually a venti latte of some sort from Starbucks which is loaded with calories and sugar) and he only eats one meal at night (except when he is stuffing his face at the theme parks a lá Tim). He has been showing his nightly meal which is a huge plate of veggies he overcooks in the air fryer. No protein or healthy carbs just a bunch of veggies.
I do wonder if he is the one who is giving Tim diet advice. Telling him just skip lunch and it will all balance out.
You remember the four buckets of popcorn he called his one meal? Definitely do not follow Woo's great advice on how to ruin your health.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was curious about Jackson’s mobility at Oliver’s age.

Here is Jackson at exactly 10 months.

Starting at 1:49
He picks his nose, pulls himself up and crawls well.
Had the DCL cruises been sailing he could have legitimately competed.

Poor “container baby” Oliver won’t have these skill sets (hopefully not the nose picking) for several months. 😟

I am so glad that the water spurt didn’t hit him directly in his face at the Toy Story Splash Pad.
He literally would have been a sitting duck unable to move.

Last edited:
  • Sad
The mom of the Michigan school shooter who just got convicted of manslaughter today (the same mom who along with the loser dad ditched their murderer kid and tried to make a run for Canada) reminds me of Ginn! Except with grayish hair.
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 2.58.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.