The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, he seems hungry to me. What do they do with him when he wakes up? Do they feed him?
I wonder if the nanny does most of the feeding. Jenn always looks so awkward feeding them and both of them seem to know nothing about getting him to eat, despite this being their second kid. I forgot to mention this on the cruise but I was a little (okay, a lot) grossed out when they just had them eating bread on that table with no plate. I get that the table cloth or whatever was probably put down right before they ate but still....ew.

Reactions: 16
I am so behind & was about to watch this one, but listening to her witch will just raise my BP.

You know what’s hard you lazy cow? Having your condo flood & that causes you to cancel a big birthday trip. Then losing an aunt who you loved like another mother and then 4 days later losing your very beloved 17 yr old kitty who was the best. And then go add insult to a very broken heart you find out you must move out every single thing in your home for construction because of asbestos abatement. That’s hard Jennbo you loser! She is just a garbage person.

Sorry for the rant.
I’m so sorry. That’s a lot of loss to deal with in a short time along with the stress of a flood. Sending you an internet hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so behind & was about to watch this one, but listening to her witch will just raise my BP.

You know what’s hard you lazy cow? Having your condo flood & that causes you to cancel a big birthday trip. Then losing an aunt who you loved like another mother and then 4 days later losing your very beloved 17 yr old kitty who was the best. And then go add insult to a very broken heart you find out you must move out every single thing in your home for construction because of asbestos abatement. That’s hard Jennbo you loser! She is just a garbage person.

Sorry for the rant.
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aulani vow renewal? That tracks! Only dress Jen can fit into now is a muumuu.

• Haha
  • Sick
Aah I see. Even so, don’t want to see her bra even if it is clean. Photos of her boobs have burned into the back of my eyelids, don’t want to be reminded 😵💫😂 Does anyone remember her wearing that child size bikini top? Yikes
IMG_8386.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My kid is pretty far removed from the infant years now, so I’ve been trying to remember what age we introduced different foods to her. I dusted off the ol’ Facebook this am and a photo memory of her came up, gnawing on an apple slice. She would have been 7 months old in the pic. Why on earth doesn’t Oliver eat anything besides bottles and pouches? I mean those are great, and formula is still very much necessary…but he’s 11 months old.

@Blessyourheart I’m so sorry for everything you’re going through! One foot in front of the other, but take time to feel and grieve. Much internet stranger love to you!

• Heart
I know that there are many here that want the podcast to succeed.

However, based on the views so far I don’t see it being sustainable except for being Tim’s therapy and time away from his three children.

VIEWS (as of this post)

Week 1: 52K (people are curious)

Week 2: 31K (down 40%)

Week 3: 23K (down 26%)

Week 4: 21K (down 9%)

Week 5: 19K (down 10%)

Week 6: 10K (down 47%)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. He could also need a little snack before bed to make him feel full. Are they feeding him at 5pm, putting him to bed at 7 and then expecting him to not eat anything and sleep for 12 hours? Either that or the kid needs to drop one of the naps, or they need to switch up their nap schedule. If he's still doing 2 naps like they say he is, putting him to bed at 7, like Tim says he did in this last vid, I don't know how they are expecting him to sleep until morning.

Either way, I don't think Da Baby has a sleep problem, I think Tim and Jenn are crappy parents and aren't doing what they need to in order to accommodate the kid's needs. We saw them do this with J$....it's ridiculous that they didn't learn anything with kid #1.
Pretty sure if we go back in time, J$ had the same “sleep problem” and we gave all this same advice…
---

However, based on the views so far I don’t see it being sustainable except for being Tim’s therapy and time away from his three children.

VIEWS (as of this post)

I don’t think anybody wants it to actually “succeed” more like last long enough and be popular enough to make Jenn completely lose her tit over it 😂

Aulani vow renewal? That tracks! Only dress Jen can fit into now is a muumuu.
Maybe they can recreate her pregnancy announcement with the food baby. I can already see her now in one of their "fancy" robes her greasy hair tied up in a knot, granny glasses, and face clear of everything but grease and the current pimple of the week with a lea ready to go. Or maybe she'll go to one of those shops that they talk about on 600 LB Life. I want to say that one of the people who was on it was actually very fashionable even when she got exceedingly heavy and had at one point worked in the fashion industry. I think she actually took Dr. Now's advice to heart if it's who I'm thinking of-though to be honest they start blurring at a certain poit.
---

VIEWS (as of this post)

It doesn't help those two are boring as duck and both of them are different levels of unlikable. I do have it on Monday morning just because I want it to do well enough to spite Jenn. But I still don't get how he can afford to go to Orlando every Friday to record that thing if he is still working his 9 to 5 job.

Just watching now…So much stupidity in one vid.

Did she just say she reads in the car while Tim is driving? What? How? I would get so sick doing that.

Meal prepping lunches for herself with meat 😂

I love these two trying to figure out the baby’s bad sleeping. Gee if you did sleep training with J maybe you need to do it with O.

Tim is eating breakfast, but not lunch. Yet his job involves eating at theme parks. Very smart to cut out lunch.

Life is very hard what with not having real jobs and a full-time nanny and a full-day preschool!

• Haha
I was thinking the same thing. Oliver is getting such a small amount of food for what a baby his age needs. His diet is mostly pouch food and a couple of table spoons of formula. He is hungry. I also think they want him to sleep 18 hours a night like he is a newborn and they are probably putting him to bed too early.
At 11 months he should be getting an 8oz bottle at bedtime. No way that he is bc they’re struggling to give him little bits from a sippy cup. He’s gotta be hungry. They’re lucky he’s such a happy baby all day. I mean, they’re giving him enough to fill his stomach but it’s not as satisfying and nutritious as it should be.
---
She says J$ weaned himself at 15 months. If I recall, I remember her being all sad-panda bc she HAD to wean J to get the covid vax. Did that happen?

Last edited:
Went back and watched Tim talking about his intermittent fasting plan. He says he's going to eat breakfast, skip lunch and then eat dinner. They normally eat their dinner at like 8-9pm. So is that the 12 hour plan of not eating? Aren't you messing it up by eating food and then going right to bed which isn't helpful for burning off the food you eat while you sleep? I'm not too familiar with this but I feel like this is ass backwards.

Reactions: 21
Went back and watched Tim talking about his intermittent fasting plan. He says he's going to eat breakfast, skip lunch and then eat dinner. They normally eat their dinner at like 8-9pm. So is that the 12 hour plan of not eating? Aren't you messing it up by eating food and then going right to bed which isn't helpful for burning off the food you eat while you sleep? I'm not too familiar with this but I feel like this is ass backwards.
Yep. And apparently theme park snacks don’t count as food in his daytime fasting window?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's not doing intermittent fasting. He's skipping lunch. There's a huge difference between actual IF and what Tim is doing.

Tim, pro tip: If you actually do IF correctly, you can still eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner! You just have to totally rearrange your schedule to do it, but you can get a full day's worth of meals in during the time you have set to eat. However, your useless wife is never going to let you change your schedule so that you can accomplish this. Just eat less. Just eat less and work out more and you'll drop the weight.

You won't do that either, though.

Reactions: 25
Right and he pointed out all the food festivals happening right now, so it's going to be really, really hard. Meaning, he's not really going to do it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Yes
Yes, it is ass backwards. The point is to go minimum of 16 hours without food before resuming eating. Skipping lunch defeats the purpose. Most people skip breakfast and eat between 12pm-6pm or 1pm-7pm giving the body a good stretch to rest without digestion. Tim’s plan to eat breakfast, skip lunch, and then eat dinner is NOT intermittent fasting as intended. They can’t even fast correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah- that’s not how it works- people who fast eat within a window. Lots of people only eat within an 8 hr window- so their first meal is at like 11 & last at 7pm. He will just compensate skipping lunch at dinner.

That's his plan?? He's so dumb. Sleep time is the best part to count as part of fasting time. Either eat breakfast and lunch and skip dinner or skip breakfast.

According to the podcast he said he already started fasting. But then that day pigged out at Universal and SeaWorld. And he definitely didn't skip lunch that day. He's already failed before he started. Looks like that .2 lb per day isn't going to be so easy to lose after all. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.