The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
….Or what if it's a vow renewal at Lighthouse Point? I could imagine them wanting to the be the very first wedding ever there.
Usually vow renewals include family and friends.
Tim & Sloberella are scarce in the former and non-existent in the latter.

Other DCL guests will momentarily stop to see what is up with “the walrus and the whale”.

And who is watching the boys?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually vow renewals include family and friends.
Tim & Sloberella are scarce in the former and non-existent in the latter.

Other DCL guests will momentarily stop to see what is up with “the walrus and the whale”.

And who is watching the boys?!
Also didn't Sloberella go on about how a vowel renewal is the beginning of the end of a relationship with one of her stupid shows?
---
Also Sloberella passively aggressively liked a Tweet about how successful women have to deal with meanies. What are you successful at Sloberella? Being lazy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Also didn't Sloberella go on about how a vowel renewal is the beginning of the end of a relationship with one of her stupid shows?
---
Also Sloberella passively aggressively liked a Tweet about how successful women have to deal with meanies. What are you successful at Sloberella? Being lazy?
When Real Housewives have a vow renewal, it’s the kiss of death. Almost every one of them gets divorced shortly after.

I stand by my assessment of why Tim puts up with Jenn. She’s the only person who’s ever been able to stand him long term. She laughs at his stupid tit all the live long day. Every friend he’s ever had eventually blows him off because they can’t listen to his blabbering anymore. Adam isn’t a real friend and he’s halfway making an ass out of him in his videos. He knows he’s a buffoon.

And she doesn’t want to hear even a word about Tim doing any self improvement because it will make her condition look worse. She’s not ready to give up snackies and get off her ass quite yet.

Reactions: 18
Ginn likes bravo. Almost every real housewife that had a vowel renewal ends up divorced. Be careful what you wish for Ginny.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the hell is going on with her lip? And why would you put your face on camera looking like this?

This is the day that Tim went to Universal with Dick, then they recorded the podcast and went to Sea World, so she had to get her ass out of bed.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 6.59.21 PM.png

Oh tit, Da Baby headbutted her and she split her lip with her tooth. You go little Buddy!!!!!

Jenn is still really sad there was no Diaper Dash, because she's convinced he really would have won. Like really, really would have one. I have seen nothing of this child that has convinced me he could actually crawl the length of the race course. He doesn't even actually crawl, he army crawls or scoots on his belly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What the hell is going on with her lip? And why would you put your face on camera looking like this?

This is the day that Tim went to Universal with Dick, then they recorded the podcast and went to Sea World, so she had to get her ass out of bed.

View attachment 2738584
Da Baby headbutted her.
---
Her fake laughs are so painfully forced and prolonged in this voog. She's so miserable.

She insists that Da Baby would have won the diaper dash if there had been one.

She says Rosie is coming in "5 or 10 minutes" so she can get some "work" done. Then it turns out she went out to lunch with "a friend" (hi AmanDUH) at the restaurant at the Wave hotel. A 2 hour lunch doesn't count as "work" Ginn.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jenn went and got lunch with a friend. It couldn’t be Amanda right because whatever friend this was had to drive them there since Tim didn’t take Jenn and Amanda does not drive as well, right?

Reactions: 8
Dim thinks he's broken his toe. I'm still busy puking. Also he cut his thumb on scissors.
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 4.13.27 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG J$ told Jenn that he wanted to marry her, and I agree that's something all kids say. But when she told him she couldn't marry him, he threw a fit so SHE TOLD HIM OK. What the actual duck crazy person? And then the next day or later on he was upset again because they didn't get married?!? People, you need to get your tit together. You are destroying those children.

And they've lived in this house for over 4 years, right? They still haven't hung one picture on the wall besides the Riviera art? What the hell is wrong with them? Photos are still piled in the office waiting to be hung FOR FOUR YEARS?!?!

And they have to stop with the kid interrupting. It's annoying. And super rude to the viewers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What is sleep anyways? Something Jenn does for 12+ hours a day.
kids all develop at different times no shame in that but acting like your kid is going to win a crawling race when he can’t even crawl is so delusional it’s disturbing.
A. You shouldn’t care and 2. It highlights how mentally unwell/ out of touch you are (mad about you reference for anyone old like me 🤣)

my oldest didn’t walk until 15 months. It’s normal for kids on the spectrum. They crawled fine though.
my youngest was walking at 11 months. Probably to try and join her older sibling.
you just never know until they get up and do it.
being a container baby lacking in proper nutrition it’s no wonder baby O can only barely army crawl At 11 months. But yeah he was totally going to win. Sad you care that much. Get your own life accomplishments and stop pressuring your kids losers.

Reactions: 16
“our house was a hurricane”, yeah… we noticed and uhm isn’t it always?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG J$ told Jenn that he wanted to marry her, and I agree that's something all kids say. But when she told him she couldn't marry him, he threw a fit
I'm sorry but that kid is such a brat. It's not his fault, but damn.

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but that kid is such a brat. It's not his fault, but damn.
Now at the end of the video she mentions how she's going to have to tell him that they can't be married. Um...you already told him you could. How do you go back and say, oh really, you can't marry me, I just said we could so you would shut up because I don't know how to be a parent.

Jenn also says: Life is hard. Oh you bleeping witch. You have absolutely no idea about life being hard. How do the stans fall for this tit?

They haven't found the balance between being parents and vloggers yet. Do you know why? Because there is no balance in your lives. Tim does EVERYTHING. Jenn you are just a useless blob of nothing.

She also has absolutely no idea what went on with Tim putting the baby to sleep and him going back to edit and 5 minutes later he had to go back up and in. But she mentions that she read 100 pages of her book that day. I have no idea how Tim doesn't realize there is something completely messed up about their relationship. They absolutely suck.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 4.41.36 PM.png

Oh yeah I'm sure he does, you're just so great with explaining things!

She's forgotten this conversation while looping with Buddy:
Ginn: "That's Shrek"
Buddy: "What's Shrek"
Ginn: "Shrek is like an ogre"
Buddy: "what's an ogre"
Ginn: "An ogre is like Shrek"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.