The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG J$ told Jenn that he wanted to marry her, and I agree that's something all kids say. But when she told him she couldn't marry him, he threw a fit so SHE TOLD HIM OK. What the actual duck crazy person? And then the next day or later on he was upset again because they didn't get married?!? People, you need to get your tit together. You are destroying those children.

And they've lived in this house for over 4 years, right? They still haven't hung one picture on the wall besides the Riviera art? What the hell is wrong with them? Photos are still piled in the office waiting to be hung FOR FOUR YEARS?!?!

And they have to stop with the kid interrupting. It's annoying. And super rude to the viewers.
Was just coming on to say all this. I haven't watched any of their voogs in a few months and honestly just reading what you all post and the screen shots sicken me. I remember my son said once something about marrying mommy but we didn't actually say ok and then let him wear my husband's RING? what the actual F??

I love how Jen said she "took at friend" as IF she drove the friend there :ROFLMAO: and now she is "meal prepping" because she is so busy editing during the day and is "eating too much bread". Clearly she is trying to diet without saying it.

Sometimes I watch them and think like what did I even see in watching them? I can't stand them now. And spectrum or not, I really can't stand Budley at all. His constant staring into the camera disturbs me. How are they this horrible? What baffles me more is that they openly admit this stuff and keep it on film. Are they just now realizing their house is a disaster?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2738626

Oh yeah I'm sure he does, you're just so great with explaining things!

She's forgotten this conversation while looping with Buddy:
Ginn: "That's Shrek"
Buddy: "What's Shrek"
Ginn: "Shrek is like an ogre"
Buddy: "what's an ogre"
Ginn: "An ogre is like Shrek"
He understands, don't worry. How does a 4 year old (even a mathematical genius) understand something when his mother tells him one day he can marry her and then two days later supposedly explains that he can't? The answer is no, right in the beginning. He throws a fit? You calmly explain that it's not possible. Family members cannot marry other family members. Period. Marriage is when someone isn't your family member, but you love them so much that you want them to be your family. You're my kid, I love you more that marriage. Easy peasy. They make everything so damn hard.

And for Tim to let the kid wear his ring to marry Jenn is just absolutely fucked in the head. These people are nuts.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I didn’t get to finish the vlog yet but did they say why Jackson was asking to marry mommy? I wonder if they have indeed been talking about a vow renewal and that’s how the subject came up with Jackson.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I didn’t get to finish the vlog yet but did they say why Jackson was asking to marry mommy? I wonder if they have indeed been talking about a vow renewal and that’s how the subject came up with Jackson.
Their wedding photo has been sitting on the office floor for four years, waiting to be hung. J$ saw it and asked them about it. That was when we got married. So he wanted to marry Jenn too.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG J$ told Jenn that he wanted to marry her, and I agree that's something all kids say. But when she told him she couldn't marry him, he threw a fit so SHE TOLD HIM OK. What the actual duck crazy person? And then the next day or later on he was upset again because they didn't get married?!? People, you need to get your tit together. You are destroying those children.
IMG_0640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
J always has a runny freaking nose and I’m really tired of them keeping it in the vlog where he’s picking it. It’s absolutely disgusting and it’s not cute. it is even more disgusting than showing him open mouth chew with food all over his face. Theyneed to put that interrupting tit to a stop. It is absolutely ridiculous. He is an absolute brat and it’s their fault.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They absolutely did not need to share that Jackson wanted to marry mommy. This is the kind of stuff you say to your family to share a cute story. You don’t blab this to a bunch of strangers online.
It’s not like Jackson is the one who brought this up on camera. Tim just had to let the Stan’s know of course.

Editing to add the wedding photo:
IMG_2674.png

I think it’s unrealistic to think we should look the same as we did when we are 20 compared to when we are 40 but she was this tiny just 5 years ago. Current Jenn looks like this Jenn’s grandmother.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Losing a specific amount of weight by a certain date sounds like he needs to be under xxx pounds to participate in something. Zip lining? Skydiving? ??????

Reactions: 13
Gin actually had to parent and while counting down the seconds to Othermother's arrival, decided to tell us how she strugglebussed through her book. Yay? She are red gud.
If she'd paid any attention to her baby, he almost said several words. Oh, Ollie the imp headbutted her and she deserved it, I'm sure.
She threatened us with meal prep and couldn't figure out that they need to change the lightbulbs and buy some ambient lighting. Budley was snotty in every way.
They did a proof of bed talk where they are just so bleeping stuuuupid, emphasis on Dimothy. Bone deep, Dim is wishing children popped out like foals and pontificated on that stupidity for several minutes because they don't understand active sleep in infants and that it's normal or that people and horses don't share brains. You don't have to run upstairs every time the kid whimpers and moves.
That's when I just gave up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
J always has a runny freaking nose and I’m really tired of them keeping it in the vlog where he’s picking it. It’s absolutely disgusting and it’s not cute. it is even more disgusting than showing him open mouth chew with food all over his face. Theyneed to put that interrupting tit to a stop. It is absolutely ridiculous. He is an absolute brat and it’s their fault.
I keep wondering why I never see them take a tissue to his runny nose. have any of you ever witnessed them doing that?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I keep wondering why I never see them take a tissue to his runny nose. have any of you ever witnessed them doing that?
No, I don’t think I’ve ever seen them wipe his nose

but then, again, nothing else in the house is clean so that tracks

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Voogs like this one make me feel like I'm watching two dust-spray-huffing brain-damaged idiots trying to say and do what they think actual parents are supposed to say or do because they still have no idea how to just bleeping parent, grow the duck up, stop acting like martyrs, stop acting like it's bleeping rocket science, and stop bleeping complaining while also saying bullshit like "but my life feels full now" (no you fuckers, that's just your guts) to convince themselves they like their children.

The executive dysfunction is just bleeping unreal.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU DON'T HAVE TO STOP MIDSENTENCE EVERY TIME ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN MAKES A SOUND OR FARTS OR TALKS IT'S SO bleeping ANNOYING JUST FINISH YOUR bleeping SENTENCES. I just want to throw Ritalin at this entire bleeping family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jenn loved her book so much, she can’t even be bothered to get the title right.
Read the caption to see what she thinks the title is:

IMG_2676.jpeg

What the actual title is:

IMG_2677.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The NY Times review of the book says it stretches believability. So does Jenn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh a Jenn centric home voog how typical post Dick podcast. She really resents them for that I hope the podcast continues for some time. I see Amanduh's shoe didn't even get a cameo here....sad. One thing I forgot to mention about the podcast here is it seems like Dick lightly dissed Jenn's no driving there as well. I'll give him props for throwing shade, but I'm thinking Jenn's already thinking of ways to get him off of the island by now.

And she was actually talking about calories in this one acting like one preprepared sandwich wasn't as bad as the other and discussed meal prepping...though we know she isn't going to do it. If they really are doing a vow renewal in June it seems ill framed on a lot of levels. There's no way that J$ at his current level will behave during such a thing and I doubt they'd be able to hire a nanny to watch both boys. If they bring family along I'm sure they'll just love being dumped with a ill behaved four year old and a one year old who is way too dependent.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.