The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This proves that when Jenn drove last year, she was driving with an expired license. Her license has been expired over a year if she has to take the test again. I wish she had gotten pulled over. I don’t understand why she didn’t just renew it. I guess she never got carded for alcohol lol.

I’ve never heard of the annual parent teacher conferences happening during the school day. At the schools I attended they were always at night because most parents who aren’t grifters work during the day. I have a feeling the conference was only for Jackson to discuss how he is doing in school. The teacher also might be concerned about all of his absences from school.
It’s not uncommon at all. Our district and those around us have half days or days off for the students on conference days. Three in the fall, three in the spring. Not to stick up for them, but conferences during the day definitely aren’t weird.

Reactions: 5
I know they live on delusional island these days…but jfc. They can’t take their tree down because they have to plan a party?!? Majority of people who have real jobs that are away from home 10+ hours including commutes, who shuttle their kids to sports and who squeeze in dinner and cleaning into a very small window still managed to take down their holiday decor most likely before the 2nd week of January. For a party that will consist of hand-me-down decorations, non-themed food ( probably not enough either) that revolves around their kid who ISN’T the birthday boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So I went back to check the vlog from September and I was correct that she said her license expired and they were going to the DMV. Then in the same vlog she says she got her license all good to go...we did it...heck ya...blah blah blah.....so then why tf does she have to do her driving test now? and I really want to know if the Smores golf cart people know this.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok so I get that the rule in Florida is that if your license is expired for over a year then you have to take the test again but what I don't understand is what did they get at the DMV then before the cruise? She said her license expired and they had to go to the DMV so she could have ID for the cruise....or do I have that wrong and she used her birth certificate? But also as someone else stated then how come she was driving the golf cart around without a license? I think someone needs to tell that golf cart company that lends them all the time that Ginn was not supposed to be driving it.
More than likely she got a government issued identification card and not her driver license. They lied about it.

Reactions: 24
Y’all are burying the lead! She was very clear when talking about her pregnancy photos that there will be no more pregnancy announcements - hallelujah!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
2 stay at home parents that pick up a camera occasionally is just so busy, you people just don’t understand.
Tell that to The parent that has to start their day at 5, to pack lunches, make breakfast, wake up kidS and get kidS ready for school, running out of their house at 6:30 to drop two kids of at elementary then take the oldest to middle school, fight traffic to get to WORK, where they will spend the next 8+ hours actually working then rush out to pick up kids from afterschool before 6, so they aren’t charged a late fee bc you know this thing called WORK.
Then the parent has to rush off to gymnastics by 6:30 while mentally planning dinner if they don’t have a spouse that can get home early enough to start cooking. Oh the 12 year old just remembered they have a project due tomorrow!! not to mention appts these parents also have to attend.
They are so clueless about the real world and what busy actually is. Most people can’t/don’t have time to duck around at around target at 10AM, and then have a sit down lunch at the Olive Garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
2 stay at home parents that pick up a camera occasionally is just so busy, you people just don’t understand.
Tell that to The parent that has to start their day at 5, to pack lunches, make breakfast, wake up kidS and get kidS ready for school, running out of their house at 6:30 to drop two kids of at elementary then take the oldest to middle school, fight traffic to get to WORK, where they will spend the next 8+ hours actually working then rush out to pick up kids from afterschool before 6, so they aren’t charged a late fee bc you know this thing called WORK.
Then the parent has to rush off to gymnastics by 6:30 while mentally planning dinner if they don’t have a spouse that can get home early enough to start cooking. Oh the 12 year old just remembered they have a project due tomorrow!! not to mention appts these parents also have to attend.
They are so clueless about the real world and what busy actually is. Most people can’t/don’t have time to duck around at around target at 10AM, and then have a sit down lunch at the Olive Garden.
Come on, so you are telling me most parents don't have time to drive to a theme park to get their faces painted at $125 a piece? Leaving their #1 miracle at school and #2 not really a miracle because he's a boy with a nanny?

I just want to say before we start up for the the day....these people give us all this information on their own. No one has a secret camera recording this crap. Jenn then edits these videos, so she can make a final decision on what she wants to put out there. No one is putting all of this information out to the world without their consent. I'm floored by these last few videos and nothing should surprise me at this point with them.

And judging by the comments, most of the stans really only cared about the favorite album part.

Reactions: 21
And judging by the comments, most of the stans really only cared about the favorite album part.

I've only watched maybe 3 minutes of Vanderpump rules in my life and was because it was the station I left off when I used to watch Project Runway before I shut the TV off (I am not sure if Project Runway is still a thing). I did not even know that show was still on. Their life must be so boring that they have time to watch tit like Vanderpump Rules. When I do watch TV it is certainly not anything Bravo shows (OK, I watch Family Guy, The Simpsons and Bob's Burgers. Which I am sure some people consider tit. At least you need talent to animate and write those shows or that is my viewpoint).

Music is more universal. While I get The Beatle's might not be everyone's fave music. But it is more relatable than Vanderpump. Esp. since alot of people who don't live in the US might not have that show in their country. The Beatles are known throughout the world or at least North America, Europe and "Down Under."

They really need to stop with Baby Brother and "Bebee" or however you spell they way they say Baby when they are trying to be funny. I remember when my brother was born. My parents used to call my brother "the baby." Like we need to change the baby or feed the baby. I started to call him the baby and they finally had to put their foot down and tell me to call him by his name. Even though I was only 19/20 months old I remember (in my toddler way and the words I did know) why I needed to if they did not call him by his name. So they made an effort to call him by his name and not the baby.

Reactions: 10
Didn't she drive to Publix within the last year? Did she have a drivers license?

• Wow
Ok so I get that the rule in Florida is that if your license is expired for over a year then you have to take the test again but what I don't understand is what did they get at the DMV then before the cruise? She said her license expired and they had to go to the DMV so she could have ID for the cruise....or do I have that wrong and she used her birth certificate? But also as someone else stated then how come she was driving the golf cart around without a license? I think someone needs to tell that golf cart company that lends them all the time that Ginn was not supposed to be driving it.
She got a Florida state id, not a driver license. They look pretty much the same. As far as looping, she just never got asked to show a license. People pretty much just assume if you are an adult and driving that you have a license.

She got a Florida state id, not a driver license. They look pretty much the same. As far as looping, she just never got asked to show a license. People pretty much just assume if you are an adult and driving that you have a license.
So she's driven around Ft Wilderness how many times now. at least 4, right? without a license. On actual roads with actual cars.

She also filmed herself driving around her neighborhood....with the children in the car....on at least one occasion.

No license and no insurance. I swear they are the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Y’all are burying the lead! She was very clear when talking about her pregnancy photos that there will be no more pregnancy announcements - hallelujah!
Did she say “pregnancy announcements” or “babies”? Because if she said “pregnancy announcements” then Nick may be around just long enough for them to buy adopt a baby girl. They like to use their “friends” for handy things like that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did she say “pregnancy announcements” or “babies”? Because if she said “pregnancy announcements” then Nick may be around just long enough for them to buy adopt a baby girl. They like to use their “friends” for handy things like that.
I would like to think that Nick sees what kind of parents they are. Aside from the whole exploiting your kids on social media, he and his wife seem to be way better parents than Tim and Jenn. The banter in the podcast leads me to believe he know Tim's a crappy dad and that Jenn is an even worse mother. I don't think he'd influence them to adopt. Especially since his own adoption story involved getting a child with some true difficulties.

I also think (and really hope) that any adoption agency would take a look at what they put out there about their kids and not give them the opportunity to adopt. I'd like to think that no one would allow them to adopt another kid to exploit.

But you are correct....Jenn says "We're done" but she also says "no more pregnancy announcements".

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.27.59 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.28.22 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hey Jenn - we all know you read here so Good Afternoon to you - LOL!!!

Been away a bit lately but have been trying to keep up here on tattle - you should be ashamed of yourself as a parent and as a human. I hope the day comes real soon that you realize what you have been given (and no, once again, I am not the least bit jealous) - you are blessed to have 2 healthy children and a husband who pretty much does everything. All you have to do is be editor extraordinaire and burn dinner a couple of nights a week. So to showcase yourself on YT for all to see and B*** / B***** / B***** about anything and everything is just so wrong. Instead of your 10th trip to Target this week - clean up your kitchen counters. Instead of your 20th trip to Publix this week - do a load or 2 of laundry. Show your older son that it's great to have all these Hot Wheels cars but he needs to start to learn that after he is done playing with them they need to be picked up and put away. Teach him to act appropriately towards his younger brother - biting him is not acceptable. Cut the fake laughing - that is not how a parent should act.

and for the love of God - it's February 9th - please take down that Christmas Tree - you have no excuse - just plain laziness. And as for 'reading' books - I can't wait to see how long this 'phase' lasts - probably not long is my guess.

okay - rant over - thanks for listening - :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.