The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just disembarked from a cruise on the Disney Wish this morning (my first cruise ever). The Trackers are a very horrible representation of the Wish experience.

I still cannot get over how late the Trackers were to board their Wish Cruise---they live so f*cking close to the port!

I went with a family member who went on the Wish in October and wanted to go back. This family member was sort of our tour guide.

1) We spent the money and did cuntcierge. It was fantastic. We got on and off the ship with ease. Unlike the Trackers, we got on the ship right when it opened up. The Lounge was amazing. I already miss the free, self serve Dole Whip Smoothies.

2) My favorite thing was the Aladdin theater show, which is something I've never heard the Trackers talk about, since they don't go to things they can't film.

3) The Cast Members are absolutely phenomenal. One thing we didn't do was on our first day---the Marvel dining experience. My family member had done this in October and did not like how loud it was. I regret not going, because your waiters follow you on different days, and we missed them that day---and they noticed! I felt like we had to make things up to them because they were so wonderful. Ours were Eduardo and Glory Ann, and they even did a little magic show for us a couple nights.

4)We did a boat and land tour of Nassau, which was not run by Disney---the boat tour was great, but the bus tour (which was extra) was not. The bus driver would stop at locations and abandon the tour for 20 minutes at a time. The stop at Atlantis involved the bus driver dropping us outside a Dunkin Donuts and telling us to walk up the hill to the shopping center.

5)Castaway Cay reminds me of Typhoon Lagoon. It is really pretty and was insanely popular. Someone got married on the middle beach while we were there.

5)The Layout and the elevator situation was indeed very confusing for me. I finally figured it out on the very last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
:ROFLMAO:It's very dork sexual. Tim loves Tim and loves having a hype girl side kick. Nick wants Jen out and to make Tim the best Tim he can be. I think he wants a throuple. Sister wife Tim? I don't know what it's called when two religious freaks want to bang Tim Tracker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s hard to find full length shots of her.
And I’ve got other things to do today.

1/2013
View attachment 2737854View attachment 273785811/2013

View attachment 2737864
4/2016

View attachment 2737866
2019 (@eatcherheartout)

View attachment 27379021/2024
I remember her in the Domo t-shirt. That was over Tim's parents house. I can see the lake in the background. They live on a lake in Lake Mary. It's actually a pretty nice neighborhood with some big, beautiful homes.

Reactions: 9
So they filmed Universal, the podcast and Sea World all on the same day. Sea World started around 3/3:30, so I wonder who picked up J$ from school or did he have to leave school early so that Tim could "work"?

And I called it yesterday but...they admit to showing up to Universal on the wrong day :ROFLMAO:

Hey Timmy, if you are going to have the cameras pointed at your crotch, you might not want to be scratching at your inner thigh. 🥴

View attachment 2737347
Nick is so dainty
---
Is Tim trying to lose weight for their wedding Anniversary maybe? That’s in June, right?
I like how he blames being over 40 as the reason it’s difficult for him to lose weight and not his atrocious diet.

Speaking of atrocious, they need to stop wearing shorts when they record the podcast or change the angle of the camera because I can’t imagine the majority of people want to see their hairy thighs:

View attachment 2737588

If Tim moves the wrong way, his balls would probably slip out. 🤢
Oooh like for a vow renewal at Aulani!

Last edited:
  • Sick
I can not believe that they went all the way to Castaway Key and didn't get off the ship because Jackson wanted to swim in the pool....THEY HAVE A POOL AT HOME! And of course they never skipped a meal....

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s weird. Why is he wearing a T-shirt from another podcast?
That is hilarious. I bet he doesn't even know it's a podcast. His shirt doesn't say podcast like the podcast logo that came up on google, his says Last Local. So the podcast must have stolen this shirt company's logo. That's the shirt he bought in Winter Garden on the hot dog date. It's supposed to be a dig at people moving to Florida. I thought it was an asshole shirt to wear to a theme park, seeing as tourists keep them in business.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.27.47 PM.png

Side note from the same vid, we went to Miller's Ale House the other day. We walked in and the hostess said--"Welcome to Miller's" I was hyper alert about it at that point. :ROFLMAO: The server came to take our order and asked if we've been to Miller's before. Then all the ads on the TV monitors called it "Miller's" as well "Millers has 20 beers on tap" "Millers sauce is boss". Every thing in there referred to it as Miller's. They must want to sound like tourists. I would never have noticed it, if Tim wasn't such a douche about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Side note from the same vid, we went to Miller's Ale House the other day. We walked in and the hostess said--"Welcome to Miller's" I was hyper alert about it at that point. :ROFLMAO: The server came to take our order and asked if we've been to Miller's before. Then all the ads on the TV monitors called it "Miller's" as well "Millers has 20 beers on tap" "Millers sauce is boss". Every thing in there referred to it as Miller's. They must want to sound like tourists. I would never have noticed it, if Tim wasn't such a douche about it.
Yeah, Tim's a douche for sure but hate to agree w/ him on that point because we (Orlando locals) really did used to just say we were "going to the the Ale House" before the company expanded out of state (FL) and changed it to Miller's Ale House, emphasis on Millers.

Hate that I agree w/ the turd. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Oooh like for a vow renewal at Aulani!
Ugh. Or what if it's a vow renewal at Lighthouse Point? I could imagine them wanting to the be the very first wedding ever there. Of course, you would think Jen would be the one concerned with losing weight and not Tim. But, then again she doesn't really seem to care what she looks like and I feel he's a lot more vain than she is anyway, so maybe that tracks.

Have they actually ever said they are going on the inaugural cruise for that?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Tim's a douche for sure but hate to agree w/ him on that point because we (Orlando locals) really did used to just say we were "going to the the Ale House" before the company expanded out of state (FL) and changed it to Miller's Ale House, emphasis on Millers.

Hate that I agree w/ the turd. :ROFLMAO:
Yea, I know. But he's once again giving outdated and inaccurate information. And the majority of people who watch their videos ARE tourists, so who cares if they call a restaurant what it says on the sign or what the workers there call it? They are there to eat. I wasn't at all impressed by the way, I'll stick to Yard House for my chain sports bar type restaurant. Then I won't have to worry at all about what they call the place! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yea, I know. But he's once again giving outdated and inaccurate information. And the majority of people who watch their videos ARE tourists, so who cares if they call a restaurant what it says on the sign or what the workers there call it? They are there to eat. I wasn't at all impressed by the way, I'll stick to Yard House for my chain sports bar type restaurant. Then I won't have to worry at all about what they call the place! :ROFLMAO:
Oh, yeah, totally. Tim's info was outdated, that's for sure, cuz I remembered that from 20+ years ago.

Come to think of it, that's the last time I ate there too. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I am not aware of Nick's background when it comes to Orlando. If he is a theme park vlogger, why has he not gone to Sea World in two years?

I've not gone to Sea World since 1996 even though I've been to Orlando a few times since then. I get that out of Disney, Universal, Lego Land and Sea World that people are going to Disney and Universal before they go to SW and LL. But you'd think that any good Orlando Vlogger would still cover those parks (plus maybe Busch Gardens, even though that is Tampa).
SeaWorld and Busch Gardens should be perfect for him. Big roller coasters without the lines like at Disney and Universal if you go on weekdays and they allow filming on coasters. In 2 hours at Busch Gardens last week I rode 7 different coasters. Jackson even gets a free annual pass as both parks offer preschool passes for free. Plus free food at the festivals for pass holders.

It seems like all he cares is about the food. When Serengeti Flyer opened I think he went on 2 rides and was more focused on getting lunch after he stuffed his face at the media event.

• Wow
I want to see Tim lose all the weight he wants!!! And I also want to see his Heffalump wife explode with jealousy as the Stans tell him how great he is as she dives into another trough of food ... she wouldn't be able to contain her jealousy of his weightloss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In the podcast, Tim says that Jenn is smart, intelligent and beautiful. (Because she knew when Mardi Gras at Universal started and Nick and Tim didn’t.) Why didn’t they just, I don’t know, check the Universal website for confirmation?
Pretty low bar for some to be “smart” and “intelligent”. Beautiful is a stretch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jen's super power is she doesn't laugh when Tim takes his pants off. He puts up with a lot because of that. But he is still a total piece of crap for enabling her. Anybody that looks up to them as some sort of relationship goals really needs to get their head examined.

Reactions: 19
Omg your avatar is when she was doing that laugh at Oliver that made her look insane
Yeah, I call bullshit on these. It's not like he's in every bleeping vlog like these stans are saying. And if it's Woo, it's ok and HiLaRioUS, but not if it's another friend of Tim's?

And we KNOW Jenn will leave these ones up even if they are talking negatively about a so-called friend of theirs... because it directly relates to Tim more than her and she's petty as tit about stuff like that. :rolleyes:
---

OMG, for real? I've been doing IF since November. I've been doing 16:8. The Trackers have ruined YET ANOTHER thing for me. 😭 😭 😭
I’ve gone back on 16:8 on the first after looking in the mirror and not being happy. ( most of my weight gain is meds) but I am still adamant I’m not putting more weight on.
They cannot ruin this for us. Tim will be bored of it in a week anyway.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.