The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m like 8 pages behind, so I don’t know if anyone posted this, but this comment was on the “math genius” home voog. Let’s see if they take her up on this. Can you imagine letting these hobos crash your very expensive Disney wedding?!

View attachment 2737613
I'm not saying people SHOULD invite them, but with Fairy Tale Weddings, you have a minimum budget, based on your location and a few other factors...so adding the Trackers or I've seen Nate and Kyle both go to stan weddings, doesn't actually cost them anything extra. So, my wedding was what was called an Intimate Wedding at the time. We were allowed up to 15 guests at our location, Sunset Point at the Poly, where those stupid bungalows are now. If we only had 10 people to invite, or who could show up, it would cost us the same as 15. If that makes sense. The same would be for bigger weddings, those usually go by cost. So 20 years ago when I got married, a Castle wedding had a $35,000 budget. You are paying Disney $35,000 whether 2 people show up or 100. There is some itemization in there, so if you had 2 people, you could spend more on photography or cake or flowers, but 2 people isn't going to add to their cost, if that makes sense.

The Trackers would never go to someone else's Disney wedding because they'd feel like they missed on having their own FTW too much. Booty butts in your wedding photos? Talk about jealousy.

Where Maggie is completely wrong here---there might not be a lot on YT, but there has been an entire TV series on Fairy Tale Weddings. There also is a literal army of Disney brides out there who want to do nothing more than give advice and share their FTW planning experiences. I was one, and that was 22 years ago, before Facebook and Instagram. We used Yahoo Groups. How's that for old? There were tons of brides then and I'm sure there are much, much more today. Maggie is just looking for attention from Jenn.

Reactions: 13
Omg Tim intermittent fasting won’t help you if you still consume 10,000 calories during your 8 hour window. Gee it’s so hard to guess what he should cut back on! 😵💫🤔 idiots
STOP opening your mouth like the Grand Canyon. Take a small sample bite then move away from the table. He really doesn’t have to taste every offering He can just show what is offered on the bill boards.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
wedding invites for events that happened weeks/months/years ago with how they failed at keeping up with it.

i was reading recently about how drew carey was being interviewed in a restaurant and the interviewer commented on how he was taking the time to say hi/take photos with every single person who came up to him, and he said it’s the least he could do for people when they only get this little chance of a moment with him, since they gave him the career he’s had. the trackers don’t give a duck about their stans and it’s so sad that after all these years, people still think they have a shot like this.
I can confirm Drew Carey is a good guy. Back when I worked at Disney, he checked into the Yacht Club and tipped the valet $100 just for opening his door. During that same trip, he also was seen walking around the Boardwalk routinely stopping for photos with people. He was very personable, down-to-earth, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to do a double-take...and I'm sure it says "Luck"... but for a second, I thought Tim wore a shirt saying "Good Lick Parking" and was sending a message to Nick. :cool:

1707155754610.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Research shows IF is not that great for weight lose. It’s good for helping with bloating & inflammation, but you can cram 2,000 calories in your gullet in 8 hrs, just like you can in 12.

I had to do a double-take...and I'm sure it says "Luck"... but for a second, I thought Tim wore a shirt saying "Good Lick Parking" and was sending a message to Nick. :cool:

View attachment 2737716
Oh, that's his FU to people moving to FL shirt. I guess it's nice to actually see him wearing a new shirt, unlike the usual hauls that must go straight to the back of a closet.

Glad I am not the only person who remembered she started out as a country singer. Some Swiftie looked like I was crazy when I metioned it. Ugh I think all stand have an element of cultist to them,imo.
I loved her when she was Country. The second she sold herself out to the Pop side of things, I lost interest. I strongly dislike her pop music.

Reactions: 4
Question:

If we're shadowbanned from The Tim Tracker YouTube channel, are we also shadowbanned from That Tracks YouTube channel? :cool: :sneaky::devilish:🤭🤫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You know what's really great for helping you lose weight?

SWIMMING

Now if only they had a pool close by.....oh wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nope. I tested that theory lol.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For all of us who are shadowbanned from TTT, we should barrage the comments section on That Tracks with things like -

So happy to see you without Jenn!

Is it just me, or do Tim and Nick make the cutest couple?!

This podcast is 100x better because Jenn isn't in it!

It's so nice that Nick lets you talk, unlike Jenn.

Find someone who looks at Tim the way Nick does. #couplesgoals

Love this podcast! No Jenn!

Hey Tim, have you ever considered divorcing Jenn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God, it is just uncomfortable watching Dick and Dim even sit together the tension, the nude shorts, I could go on. And anyone ever watch Blackadder? I can't help but think of that episode with Readbeard Rum when he keeps going on about Blackadder having women's hands etc. when it comes to those two. Here's a clip of what I'm talking about.
---
If Tim is on a diet, who’s going to eat all the food that they’ll surely continue to order? 🤔
I suspect he may be going to the bathroom more if you get my drift....I know that has been speculated a time or two ago. Honestly, if he wanted to really lose thirty pounds the best thing they could do is do a lifestyle change at Ft. Pampers for all of them. Meal plan, exercise, portion control. Reasonable things that they will not do.

And I am guessing he's embarrassed by the rashguard too. Question did we even see him in his way too tight bathing suit this cruise? I can't remember or not but maybe it's gotten the point where it needs to retire.

• Haha
You know what would help Tim lose weight? Having a supportive partner. Jenn ordered a meat platter that could feed a family of 4 on the cruise and ate it all by herself. She sarcastically said good luck with that” when he said he wanted to get up and run before everyone else woke up.
But Tim thinks she smart and beautiful and can do no wrong. She will end up putting him in an early grave.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I have never watched the podcast before. Is it always Nick being prepared with things to talk about and doing most of the talking?
Jen must hate that Nick gives parenting advice. I love it. Thumbs up from me just to piss her off.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have never watched the podcast before. Is it always Nick being prepared with things to talk about and doing most of the talking?
Jen must hate that Nick gives parenting advice. I love it. Thumbs up from me just to piss her off.
Nick said in the last podcast that he maps out an outline of what they will be talking about.

They at least finish their thoughts on the podcast unlike live shows where Tim and Jenn start one thought, get distracted and then move on to something else.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.