The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the long and mostly OT post but I feel it sort of correlates to the Bojos.

I was watching the Grammys and I usually quite enjoy Taylor Swift. But she did a few things tonight that annoyed me. First, she was late. It just seemed rude to me watching her and her entourage walk in late while Trevor Noah was doing his opening. The she announced her new album during an acceptance speech. That just seemed tacky. Then after winning AOTY she completely ignored Celine Dion when she snatched the award from her.

So I went on social media to see if these things bothered other people or if it was just me. And sure, there were plenty of other people that were not happy with the Celine snub, but then there were also a ton of Swifties coming to her defense and saying it was no big deal or excusing it by saying that she was just excited.

I just do not understand these fandoms that feel the need to defend and ignore every single unflattering thing these people do. It’s just like the Tracker Whackers that defend them to their dying day and ignore all the crap they say and do and get upset when anybody criticizes them. Why can’t people simply acknowledge that their idols are human and make mistakes and need to be able to take criticism?
Thank you, I thought I was the only one annoyed by those things!!! Her fandom is batshit crazy. The way parasocial relationships work is so fascinating. I’d love to see a really well produced documentary about toxic fans. Swifities and Tracker fans have a lot in common, as do many weird diehard fan groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sigh.... he doesn't need to Fast. He needs to lay off the theme park burgers, hot dogs and cookies.
What is this new fasting lifestyle going to look like for J4D... who is she going to burn her vegan meals for?
Is she going to be motivated to make some changes and lose some weight too?
If not - this could be another source of conflict for these two.
I'm here for it...

Reactions: 20
I'm sure Dim will have researched intermittent fasting and chosen the correct method for his lifestyle - NOT. You can do 16:8 fairly easily, by eating at 9 and then finishing with a meal at 4:30. Dim should be able to do all of this in the parks, between school runs. Eat;Stop:Eat is not easy for most people, who love hotdogs and cookies, but is easier for some to manage, as you just don't eat anything for the 'Stop' day.

But the big but is, he would need to PLAN ahead, so that night events with food were part of any plan and that you also don't pig-out on the non-fasting days. the fasting is supposed to change your metabolism - it's not a diet in itself.
Exactly. They eat dinner after the kids have gone to bed on many nights and don't have a set dinner time....there's no way they are capable of planning meals on any sort of time schedule.

The inaugural Lighthouse Point sailing is June 8th, I wonder if this is his big special event he's talking about? I mean, we all know they are booked on that first cruise. Seems like a weird thing to lose 30 lbs for, well, for them.

Reactions: 13
Sorry for the long and mostly OT post but I feel it sort of correlates to the Bojos.

I was watching the Grammys and I usually quite enjoy Taylor Swift. But she did a few things tonight that annoyed me. First, she was late. It just seemed rude to me watching her and her entourage walk in late while Trevor Noah was doing his opening. The she announced her new album during an acceptance speech. That just seemed tacky. Then after winning AOTY she completely ignored Celine Dion when she snatched the award from her.
Sorry not sorry but I cannot STAND Taylor Swift and never have cared for her. She just comes off as so fake to me, especially running around holding hands with her "besties du jour" who are all mid-30s to pushing 40 at this point.

IMHO, she also sold out by starting off as a "country girl" (cuz country and Christian music is often more receptive to new artists) but realized she could make waaaay more $$$ with pop so she ditched country for that.

So, I'm not surprised at all about how she acted on stage toward Celine (whether or not they were all kissy-kissy in pics backstage or later).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry not sorry but I cannot STAND Taylor Swift and never have cared for her. She just comes off as so fake to me, especially running around holding hands with her "besties du jour" who are all mid-30s to pushing 40 at this point.

IMHO, she also sold out by starting off as a "country girl" (cuz country and Christian music is often more receptive to new artists) but realized she could make waaaay more $$$ with pop so she ditched country for that.

So, I'm not surprised at all about how she acted on stage toward Celine (whether or not they were all kissy-kissy in pics backstage or later).
Glad I am not the only person who remembered she started out as a country singer. Some Swiftie looked like I was crazy when I metioned it. Ugh I think all stand have an element of cultist to them,imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's the point in doing fasting when you are craming 32 meals in between the hours you can eat, does he really think that he's going lose weight because he's fasting? That's almost as bad as that other clown adam who thought he could do a good diet by only eating one fast food meal a day at 4000 cals

Hey dim, you lose weight by not eating like a 800lb bear preparing for hibernation, fasting is not your answer

Reactions: 18
Would YT allow this thumbnail pic today?
AE639373-0362-41F3-AF81-D28FBA8404AE.jpeg

Went down the rabbit hole….
Their early videos (2012/13) were <15 minutes in length.
Sloberella was a functioning, responsible person.
Though she has not aged well.

• Wow
  • Haha
He will drive Jenn crazy if he manages to drop 30 lbs by June. So for that, I support his weight loss effort lol.

He will not be able to mention it, that’s for sure. It will be like RunDisney, where she constantly interrupted him to talk about her race from a million years ago.

Reactions: 15
He will drive Jenn crazy if he manages to drop 30 lbs by June. So for that, I support his weight loss effort lol.

He will not be able to mention it, that’s for sure. It will be like RunDisney, where she constantly interrupted him to talk about her race from a million years ago.
If he does manage to lose 30 lbs by June, he'll gain 60 back by December. Look at Adam's yo-yo "fasting" style dieting. But I think that if Tim does start losing weight, Jenn will sabotage him somehow....like in Mean Girls with the Kalteen bars.

• Haha
Omg Tim intermittent fasting won’t help you if you still consume 10,000 calories during your 8 hour window. Gee it’s so hard to guess what he should cut back on! 😵💫🤔 idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. They eat dinner after the kids have gone to bed on many nights and don't have a set dinner time....there's no way they are capable of planning meals on any sort of time schedule.

The inaugural Lighthouse Point sailing is June 8th, I wonder if this is his big special event he's talking about? I mean, we all know they are booked on that first cruise. Seems like a weird thing to lose 30 lbs for, well, for them.
He's been sporting a shirt or rash guard to the beach and pool on the last few cruises and I believe also on AMI. I doubt that he's suddenly concerned with sun damage since he seems to never wear sunscreen or a hat, so I assume he's become embarrassed by his big gut and titties. So, I think he thinks intermittent fasting is just an easy way to lose weight before the next cruise. But, as others have said, that doesn't mean he can still eat a shitload of unhealthy food during his window and expect the pounds to shed away. He will also never be able to stick to that schedule. I did it back pre-Covid and it was a good way to lose 5-10 pounds, but mostly it was good just to maintain a certain weight level. It was also easier when I worked in an office and didn't have the refrigerator or kitchen pantry as a distraction. He seems to love a late night cookie or dessert and I can't see him being very strict with it. I give it a week, tops.

Also, with his rapidly thinning hair he really needs to consider start wearing a hat. Even if he wears it backwards like his boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the podcast, Tim says that Jenn is smart, intelligent and beautiful. (Because she knew when Mardi Gras at Universal started and Nick and Tim didn’t.) Why didn’t they just, I don’t know, check the Universal website for confirmation?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
In the podcast, Tim says that Jenn is smart, intelligent and beautiful. (Because she knew when Mardi Gras at Universal started and Nick and Tim didn’t.) Why didn’t they just, I don’t know, check the Universal website for confirmation?
...and Tim is...

comfortable 🥴

IYKYK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is Tim trying to lose weight for their wedding Anniversary maybe? That’s in June, right?
I like how he blames being over 40 as the reason it’s difficult for him to lose weight and not his atrocious diet.

Speaking of atrocious, they need to stop wearing shorts when they record the podcast or change the angle of the camera because I can’t imagine the majority of people want to see their hairy thighs:

IMG_2660.png

If Tim moves the wrong way, his balls would probably slip out. 🤢

• Sick
Is Tim trying to lose weight for their wedding Anniversary maybe? That’s in June, right?
I like how he blames being over 40 as the reason it’s difficult for him to lose weight and not his atrocious diet.

Speaking of atrocious, they need to stop wearing shorts when they record the podcast or change the angle of the camera because I can’t imagine the majority of people want to see their hairy thighs:

View attachment 2737588

If Tim moves the wrong way, his balls would probably slip out. 🤢
And maybe it's just me, but it grosses me out that he wears shoes in the house, especially in the upstairs of the house. Those are most likely the same shoes that he wore to Universal that morning and Sea World that evening and every theme park in town. :sick: He has two little kids who crawl and play on the same floors that he's walking with those nasty ass shoes.

I mean, I don't want to see his bare feet either, so maybe just change the camera set up similar to the live shows we we don't see most of their bodies?

Here's another idea so the two of you can quit looking on your phones the entire time. Get a white board...map out your podcast behind the camera so you can see it and leave the phones somewhere else. I know it's a podcast and most people listen, but it's annoying to watch you both constantly on your phones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
But I fully expect the sucking up in coming months to be revolting.
I'll be really disappointed if Universal does anything more for them regarding Epic Universe than they would any other guest or AP holder. As an AP holder myself, I'll be monitoring.
I noticed in the lotto ticket video that J$ is watching “How to Train Your Dragon” and they mention they’ve never watched it before. Wonder if they are watching it to make J$ a HTTYD fan boy so he will be ready for Epic and they can monetize his excitement for that land. 🙄

And I’m like 8 pages behind, so I don’t know if anyone posted this, but this comment was on the “math genius” home voog. Let’s see if they take her up on this. Can you imagine letting these hobos crash your very expensive Disney wedding?!

IMG_5214.jpeg

• Sick
Hilarious these stans thinking the Trackers would ever attend one of their events. I remember back when they had the PO Box getting wedding invites or requests to meet up at the parks. Those people are pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Hilarious these stans thinking the Trackers would ever attend one of their events. I remember back when they had the PO Box getting wedding invites or requests to meet up at the parks. Those people are pathetic.
wedding invites for events that happened weeks/months/years ago with how they failed at keeping up with it.

i was reading recently about how drew carey was being interviewed in a restaurant and the interviewer commented on how he was taking the time to say hi/take photos with every single person who came up to him, and he said it’s the least he could do for people when they only get this little chance of a moment with him, since they gave him the career he’s had. the trackers don’t give a duck about their stans and it’s so sad that after all these years, people still think they have a shot like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.