The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the long and mostly OT post but I feel it sort of correlates to the Bojos.

I was watching the Grammys and I usually quite enjoy Taylor Swift. But she did a few things tonight that annoyed me. First, she was late. It just seemed rude to me watching her and her entourage walk in late while Trevor Noah was doing his opening. The she announced her new album during an acceptance speech. That just seemed tacky. Then after winning AOTY she completely ignored Celine Dion when she snatched the award from her.

So I went on social media to see if these things bothered other people or if it was just me. And sure, there were plenty of other people that were not happy with the Celine snub, but then there were also a ton of Swifties coming to her defense and saying it was no big deal or excusing it by saying that she was just excited.

I just do not understand these fandoms that feel the need to defend and ignore every single unflattering thing these people do. It’s just like the Tracker Whackers that defend them to their dying day and ignore all the crap they say and do and get upset when anybody criticizes them. Why can’t people simply acknowledge that their idols are human and make mistakes and need to be able to take criticism?
Believe it or not but the Bey hive is even worse than the Swifties.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their love of the beach is so fake. People who really loved the beach would never miss a chance to at least go walk down there. I love the beach. I’ll go in the rain, the cold, doesn’t matter.

They will also never move out of FL. They don’t have the fortitude to move out of the area they were born in.

They probably think Pensacola and Tallahassee (I know is more toward Jacksonville. But for discussion sake) are Alabama.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So they filmed Universal, the podcast and Sea World all on the same day. Sea World started around 3/3:30, so I wonder who picked up J$ from school or did he have to leave school early so that Tim could "work"?

And I called it yesterday but...they admit to showing up to Universal on the wrong day :ROFLMAO:

Hey Timmy, if you are going to have the cameras pointed at your crotch, you might not want to be scratching at your inner thigh. 🥴

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 9.53.03 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
My conspiracy theory is that Dim is still wobbling on the sauce and lies about it. I think there are times when tit gets real at Fort Pampers. Nobody who isn't a closet drunk talks about alcohol with such consistent hypervigilant fervor. It doesn't occur to most people.
I am not aware of Nick's background when it comes to Orlando. If he is a theme park vlogger, why has he not gone to Sea World in two years?

I've not gone to Sea World since 1996 even though I've been to Orlando a few times since then. I get that out of Disney, Universal, Lego Land and Sea World that people are going to Disney and Universal before they go to SW and LL. But you'd think that any good Orlando Vlogger would still cover those parks (plus maybe Busch Gardens, even though that is Tampa).
He isn't, what he actually is is a covert proselytizer. It's a prime directive for them. You'd be surprised how many are on Social Media.

Reactions: 15
Tim is doing intermittent fasting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I may have just peed myself laughing.

He claims he has 130 days to lose 30 lbs...for an undisclosed reason. Sounds healthy. 130 days is mid June.
---
Dim is talking about losing turdy pounds in a 130 day by fasting. What fasting?
Jinx. We must be on the same part.

• Haha
Sex sells 😂🤣😂

Whose sex? Not Tim or Nick I assume (or Jenn, ATW, Jacob the Carpetbagger or his Jen).
---
Tim is doing intermittent fasting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I may have just peed myself laughing.

He claims he has 130 days to lose 30 lbs...for an undisclosed reason. Sounds healthy. 130 days is mid June.
---

Jinx. We must be on the same part.

That means he has to eat in the parks between 9am and 2pm and skip breakfast and dinner as he will eat all his calories just by having lunch. That is just as bad as your body will still think it is starving by doing that. So he better get a clue what intermittent fasting really means.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Eat 20k calories at the park but ignore Vegan Belch box. Sure that will work....More Dick trying to give Dim a hint about OG being neurodiverse...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Whose sex? Not Tim or Nick I assume (or Jenn, ATW, Jacob the Carpetbagger or his Jen).
---

That means he has to eat in the parks between 9am and 2pm and skip breakfast and dinner as he will eat all his calories just by having lunch. That is just as bad as your body will still think it is starving by doing that. So he better get a clue what intermittent fasting really means.
There are different kinds of intermittent fasting schedules. I actually do it, but not on purpose, ha. I only eat from 10am - 6pm every day. Someone might do one huge meal a day and that's it. There's a ton of different ways to do it. I can't see Dimmy boy doing it and sticking to it, but hey I guess you never know.

Reactions: 15
The odds of Dim intermittent fasting consistently are the same as Ginn uploading for 31 days straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Eat 20k calories at the park but ignore Vegan Belch box. Sure that will work....More Dick trying to give Dim a hint about OG being neurodiverse...
And Tim looks like he wants to throat punch Nick when Nick is saying how Luke will ride anything, he's a daredevil.

You just know Tim was an asshole about the Aqua Mouse too. No Castaway Cay. No Aqua Mouse. But Tim wants to cruise even more now that's he's done this last cruise. Yea, that sounded fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure Dim will have researched intermittent fasting and chosen the correct method for his lifestyle - NOT. You can do 16:8 fairly easily, by eating at 9 and then finishing with a meal at 4:30. Dim should be able to do all of this in the parks, between school runs. Eat;Stop:Eat is not easy for most people, who love hotdogs and cookies, but is easier for some to manage, as you just don't eat anything for the 'Stop' day.

But the big but is, he would need to PLAN ahead, so that night events with food were part of any plan and that you also don't pig-out on the non-fasting days. the fasting is supposed to change your metabolism - it's not a diet in itself.

Reactions: 9
Okay Ginn's burner accounts.
View attachment 2736597
Yeah, I call bullshit on these. It's not like he's in every bleeping vlog like these stans are saying. And if it's Woo, it's ok and HiLaRioUS, but not if it's another friend of Tim's?

And we KNOW Jenn will leave these ones up even if they are talking negatively about a so-called friend of theirs... because it directly relates to Tim more than her and she's petty as tit about stuff like that. :rolleyes:
---
OMG, for real? I've been doing IF since November. I've been doing 16:8. The Trackers have ruined YET ANOTHER thing for me. 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I call bullshit on these. It's not like he's in every bleeping vlog like these stans are saying. And if it's Woo, it's ok and HiLaRioUS, but not if it's another friend of Tim's?

And we KNOW Jenn will leave these ones up even if they are talking negatively about a so-called friend of theirs... because it directly relates to Tim more than her and she's petty as tit about stuff like that. :rolleyes:
This. And we know she will update today when though there is no need. Though personally I could do with way less Dick (and less Sloberella too).

Reactions: 8
Yeah remember her anxiety about cruising? I know @2020planner will remember, back in the Sanford house years ago there was a “vlogger or blogger cruise” they were supposed to go on. Ginn said they were gonna go bc Kayleigh was going too, but she was unsure bc of her fear of the ocean. They wound up not going bc of her anxiety. Omg someone find those vlogs.
Yes, I remember that w/ Kayleigh (and Jenn's blabbing about being fearful of the ocean, seasickness, etc.) even though she was already on a cruise way prior to that (that they disclosed after their first #hosted Disney cruise and Jenn's other "first" cruise).

I looked and cannot find it ATM but I found a couple of cruise fashion shows that were puke-worthy. 🥴 I'll keep trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.