The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah remember her anxiety about cruising? I know @2020planner will remember, back in the Sanford house years ago there was a “vlogger or blogger cruise” they were supposed to go on. Ginn said they were gonna go bc Kayleigh was going too, but she was unsure bc of her fear of the ocean. They wound up not going bc of her anxiety. Omg someone find those vlogs.
Genuine question, actually. Maybe someone here knows. What happened to Kayleigh? Unless I have the wrong girl, she used to defend them on FB and see them a lot irl and stuff. Was the Maragritaville visit for her wedding? I can't remember. But that's the last I heard and then she faded from all facets...
---
Or an accessible room, maybe, for wide bodied Sloberella and the stroller?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah. We don't want to encourage them to ask for accessible anything. They made fun of fake needing a wheelchair back on the day to skip lines. Tim treats his dad like garbage. They've been repeatedly asked to feature more accessibility in the parks and they give the excuse that they don't feel qualified. Qualified to what? Point a camera at a handicapped sign and say "there it is." Assholes.

Last thing real disabled people need is for these rich wealthy morons to take up accessible space because they don't want to be seen with a stroller under $300. Financial gluttons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Genuine question, actually. Maybe someone here knows. What happened to Kayleigh? Unless I have the wrong girl, she used to defend them on FB and see them a lot irl and stuff. Was the Maragritaville visit for her wedding? I can't remember. But that's the last I heard and then she faded from all facets...
From what I remember, Jenn did attend her wedding but Kayleigh had a bridal shower that was themed to The Office that went viral and Jenn was not in attendance. Whether that’s because she was not invited or she opted not to attend, I don’t know. Soon after this, we heard no more about Kayleigh. If I had to guess, Jenn was probably mad/jealous about the attention Kayleigh’s bridal shower received as she had no part in it.
If something else happened, I have no idea.

Reactions: 15
From what I remember, Jenn did attend her wedding but Kayleigh had a bridal shower that was themed to The Office that went viral and Jenn was not in attendance. Whether that’s because she was not invited or she opted not to attend, I don’t know. Soon after this, we heard no more about Kayleigh. If I had to guess, Jenn was probably mad/jealous about the attention Kayleigh’s bridal shower received as she had no part in it.
I remember they went to the wedding, it was Harry Potter themed but they did not stay where they were supposed to with the wedding party and instead got themselves hosted at the Margaritaville resort and lumped the wedding into the #hosted hotel review. After that we never saw or heard from Kayleigh again. She was a mod on the stan group for a while. Here is her post about her bridal shower, it is still on the stan group.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.35.50 PM.png

Her wedding was July of 2019. She left the group in June of 2020, which I'm almost positive is about the time where the ghetto party/is gay contagious crap went down. 🤔

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.37.46 PM.png

Reactions: 10
If I'm remembering correctly Sloberella was supposed to be a bridesmaid and backed out but still attended the wedding - but the "set for life" assholes begged to be hosted so they didn't have to pay for a hotel room.

• Sick
I went down the rabbit hole on the Stan page and saw this photo of Jenn from when she would have been super early into her pregnancy with Jackson. I hadn’t seen it before.

IMG_2642.png

She looks like a completely different person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her ankles look a lot more proportional to her body there.
---
Dim hasn't been able to pronounce chorizo correctly, continued, in the last 2 voogs. Maybe on his death bed, but probably not.

Ah yes I too hate it when a Suzuki is as yogurt-heavy as tzatziki.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.00.33 PM.png

Dim describes the marinated onions as not being as... "attacky" as regular onions.
Bright Futures scholarship recipient indeed.

Still can't pronounce dulce de leche either.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.06.14 PM.png

North ATLANTIC Dim.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.07.27 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but even the Dim solo vlogs are awful. He doesn't pronounce anything properly....it's doolsay...not dolche! He doesn't eat most things. His filming is getting bad too. I might have missed it but he talked up that Irish food and then didn't even describe it. I wouldn't invite him out to showcase any food.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but even the Dim solo vlogs are awful. He doesn't pronounce anything properly....it's doolsay...not dolche! He doesn't eat most things. His filming is getting bad too. I might have missed it but he talked up that Irish food and then didn't even describe it. I wouldn't invite him out to showcase any food.
And manically pretending to gush about chicken marsala and the jasmine rice and that he would get it again when he never fails to remind us that he doesn't like rice or spice. Now he's pretending what "masala" spice tastes like and throws "umami" in there too. Okay Dimster. Please tell us about the "attacky" onions again though.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.15.00 PM.png

Why though? What is wrong with him? He looks brain-damaged when he eats.
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.18.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.21.17 PM.png

---
DUDE. Even though the sign is massive and right in front of him, he still calls it the North American Market. (Also isn't Ginn's editing geinus supposed to somehow fix these mistakes like she claims she does??)
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 8.24.17 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tim has such a big piece of cake that he has to maneuver it in sideways
He often eats like this, especially when taking giant bites of hot dogs, and it drives me crazy! During those bites, in my mind, I always hear Ross yelling "PIVOT!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the long and mostly OT post but I feel it sort of correlates to the Bojos.

I was watching the Grammys and I usually quite enjoy Taylor Swift. But she did a few things tonight that annoyed me. First, she was late. It just seemed rude to me watching her and her entourage walk in late while Trevor Noah was doing his opening. The she announced her new album during an acceptance speech. That just seemed tacky. Then after winning AOTY she completely ignored Celine Dion when she snatched the award from her.

So I went on social media to see if these things bothered other people or if it was just me. And sure, there were plenty of other people that were not happy with the Celine snub, but then there were also a ton of Swifties coming to her defense and saying it was no big deal or excusing it by saying that she was just excited.

I just do not understand these fandoms that feel the need to defend and ignore every single unflattering thing these people do. It’s just like the Tracker Whackers that defend them to their dying day and ignore all the crap they say and do and get upset when anybody criticizes them. Why can’t people simply acknowledge that their idols are human and make mistakes and need to be able to take criticism?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The way he reacts to anything with alcohol is plain weird…. He sounds offended that desserts have alcoholic ingredients.
Agreed. When desserts are flavoured with alcohol, he acts like he's doing a noble public service by warning his fanbase of the inherent dangers of consuming them. Very bizarre and sanctimonious.

Interestingly, Ole Dimmy Boy had no problem whatsoever tossing large honking chunks of Guinness-filled sausage down his greedy gullet at the Irish Market in the latest Sea World muckbang voog.

Seems that Tiny Dim can't just resist a thick meaty sausage, whether he falls off the wagon or not.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 09.51.49.png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 09.42.34.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am not aware of Nick's background when it comes to Orlando. If he is a theme park vlogger, why has he not gone to Sea World in two years?

I've not gone to Sea World since 1996 even though I've been to Orlando a few times since then. I get that out of Disney, Universal, Lego Land and Sea World that people are going to Disney and Universal before they go to SW and LL. But you'd think that any good Orlando Vlogger would still cover those parks (plus maybe Busch Gardens, even though that is Tampa).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.