The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim drank on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, per a TLer. (@domwood ??)
Oh yeah I remember that …. He still hides it though and needs to be all gee whizz alcohol is evil … yet we all saw the bottle of vodka in the freezer…

Reactions: 14
My son is 18 months old and today we went to an indoor mini golf course. He was not content to just sit in his stroller and kept saying “out out” and since we were the only ones there, we let him play around for a bit. Before the year is over, Oliver will not want to sit around in his stroller or high chair while his family has fun around him or shove their faces with food and not offer him anything. I wonder how they will spin that with the stans.
Isn't he a year in march? Shouldn't at this age they be trying to walk him about for a little while? Obviously not letting him on his own but surely he's old enough now they could be holding him an letting him "walk" we used to do that with my neice to help build leg muscles from 9m old, she would in no way at Os age have been happy sitting in a stroller the length of time they have him in one, ever since she was young she constantly wanted out to crawl or wanted you to walk her about, sooner or later O is going to be the same an since they got lucky with J being a somewhat calm baby I hope Karma hits them hard an O is the complete opposite of Js calm nature

Reactions: 14
They never seem to use the correct sized stroller for any event. But this worked out perfectly for them as it’s a great excuse for her to show how small that stateroom was and the need to only stay in suites going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this was talked about several pages back but regarding them complaining that the stroller didn’t fit well in their room on the cruise, I wonder if they even considered bringing a smaller stroller. Oliver is at the age where he could be placed in a simple and much smaller stroller. My son was younger than Oliver when we ditched the huge bulky stroller in favor for a simple umbrella one. I did get some add ons from Amazon for cup holders and such but I don’t know why they would want to push a huge stroller anywhere if they don’t have to.

My son is 18 months old and today we went to an indoor mini golf course. He was not content to just sit in his stroller and kept saying “out out” and since we were the only ones there, we let him play around for a bit. Before the year is over, Oliver will not want to sit around in his stroller or high chair while his family has fun around him or shove their faces with food and not offer him anything. I wonder how they will spin that with the stans.
They are full of tit (again) with the stupid stroller. Tons of people cruise with Disney and a stroller, in smaller staterooms than what they had. They are not the first. The problem is---they use the stroller to contain their child far too often.

We sailed, I don't know 4? 5 times with two kids and a Graco front to back double stroller. 2 kids, first cruise ages 2 and 11 months. On the Disney Wonder and Magic, so much smaller accommodations. The stroller is a non issue. We carried our kids or they walked or sat in a high chair at meals. They sat in regular seats or on our laps for the most part on the ship, near the pools, during entertainment. etc. We used the stroller when we got off the ship, I specifically remember walking around Key West with the stroller. You can easily fit the stroller under the bed on the Wish. We had to store our stroller in the bathtub back in the day. And I never once complained....because I was grateful to have children and I was grateful to be on a cruise. They are just assholes who complain just to complain. Just another excuse as to why they need to be in the suites.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My 12 year old and I did the Halloween 3 day cruise in 2022 and I took her to school Monday. She got there maybe 15 minutes late. Friday was a teacher workday and Monday was Halloween and she really wanted to be at school for that. Then I went home and worked all day. I think as locals it seems like a normal thing to do. You get home by 9 am ish so might as well. 🤷‍♀️
sounds like their traffic jam set them much further back…I do think if we didn’t roll into town until 11 I would not have taken her. Too disruptive to all. But the Trackers don’t care about anyone but themselves (Kids not included). I hope they got a school lecture for giving out hooks to only 3 kids. We always lived by the rule you either bring things for everyone or no one. They are so dumb.
He eats like he is an alien who has never seen utensils before and also is somehow half python

It's so disgusting
Truly. There needs to be a whole ‘nother category of disgusting for this childlike putrid behavior. His parents should be ashamed. Surely they taught him better!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And this question is still out there: What happened with $80+ Chubbies (also ridiculous looking for a 4 year old) flamingo outfit? He was supposed to wear it boarding the ship, we saw it laid out and they talked about him wearing it to school on Friday and then we didn't see it the entire cruise.

This outfit would have been cute with the printed top and solid shorts or the printed shorts with a solid top. Not both pieces together at the same time.

But if they spent over $80 on an outfit that the kid refused to wear---you go little Buddy!!! Keep up the good work.

View attachment 2735112
Probably had an accident in it ..... they'll never admit he was not mastered toilet training properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know this was talked about several pages back but regarding them complaining that the stroller didn’t fit well in their room on the cruise, I wonder if they even considered bringing a smaller stroller. Oliver is at the age where he could be placed in a simple and much smaller stroller. My son was younger than Oliver when we ditched the huge bulky stroller in favor for a simple umbrella one. I did get some add ons from Amazon for cup holders and such but I don’t know why they would want to push a huge stroller anywhere if they don’t have to.

They did take the smaller stroller, Uppa Baby Minu (Sloberella mentions it in the video) versus the Uppa Baby Vista 2 that we are used to seeing.

Sloberella should know better, though.
She, herself, struggles to move around the bed cleanly with her wide body!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They are full of tit (again) with the stupid stroller. Tons of people cruise with Disney and a stroller, in smaller staterooms than what they had. They are not the first. The problem is---they use the stroller to contain their child far too often.

We sailed, I don't know 4? 5 times with two kids and a Graco front to back double stroller. 2 kids, first cruise ages 2 and 11 months. On the Disney Wonder and Magic, so much smaller accommodations. The stroller is a non issue. We carried our kids or they walked or sat in a high chair at meals. They sat in regular seats or on our laps for the most part on the ship, near the pools, during entertainment. etc. We used the stroller when we got off the ship, I specifically remember walking around Key West with the stroller. You can easily fit the stroller under the bed on the Wish. We had to store our stroller in the bathtub back in the day. And I never once complained....because I was grateful to have children and I was grateful to be on a cruise. They are just assholes who complain just to complain. Just another excuse as to why they need to be in the suites.
Or an accessible room, maybe, for wide bodied Sloberella and the stroller?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

As far as their accommodations….
They love cuntcierge level and suites for the flexing and their egos. All they do is eat anyways.
So if they want to spend waste their money on Groundhog Day cruises it’s their prerogative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Especially since Oliver doesn’t sleep in his stroller, they definitely could have brought a smaller stroller. I know they have an umbrella stroller. tit, Jenn is always on Amazon, she could have picked up a pockit stroller for what they spend on OGB flamingo outfit, shoes and bathing suit combo. They just dont care enough to do the research to bring gear that would be the best fit. Also, a huge miss not getting a pack n play for him to play in…. But what do I know?

Reactions: 11
Oh I agree. I think Universal is the strict parent while Disney is the more leniant one, lol. Disney doesn't host them anymore really, but they sure as heck don't make it hard for them and they low-key seem to give them more "magic," still, which is annoying af. Like the parent who sneaks you your second cookie under the table.

Universal said "no cookie for you." And that has been that. The sad HHN house recaps honestly made me laugh. It was like Tim was The Little Match Girl.
But I fully expect the sucking up in coming months to be revolting.
I'll be really disappointed if Universal does anything more for them regarding Epic Universe than they would any other guest or AP holder. As an AP holder myself, I'll be monitoring.
Like most of us here I used to be a big fan - mainly of Tim. I found his resort tours invaluable in choosing a place to stay and his vlogs, especially the one going through Epcot country by country great research for my once-in-a-lifetime trip to Florida. Just don't understand how and why his vlog quality has just tanked. You can see he is just dialling it in - there is no energy or genuine enthusiasm any more.

Burn out? Laziness? Too much of his wife's influence? 2 kids just too overwhelming? His health?

Reactions: 18
🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s their refusal to take care of their own two boys, farming them out to a babysitter, that drives me bonkers.
---
Especially since Oliver doesn’t sleep in his stroller, they definitely could have brought a smaller stroller
Right.
They bought an umbrella stroller at Disneyland for J$ cause they forgot to bring one that trip.

On the other hand, wasn’t the UB Minu used to carry all their miscellaneous junk?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Montessori home setup for kids.... J$ is a little behind eh? What made these numpties think Montessori was right for them?? Delusional twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was he a child raised by wolves who later emerged from the forest a feral adult that needed to be taught to eat like a human?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They never seem to use the correct sized stroller for any event. But this worked out perfectly for them as it’s a great excuse for her to show how small that stateroom was and the need to only stay in suites going forward.
They have a huge problem with correct sizing for most things...clothing, strollers, portions...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.