The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I just went down the rabbit hole of the cruise videos. Poor Jackpot I think they purposely find the ugliest clothes they can for him. That striped short set that he did the obstacle course and and the marvel dinner , looks like something a 90-year-old man would wear in his retirement community in Boca Raton
And this question is still out there: What happened with $80+ Chubbies (also ridiculous looking for a 4 year old) flamingo outfit? He was supposed to wear it boarding the ship, we saw it laid out and they talked about him wearing it to school on Friday and then we didn't see it the entire cruise.

This outfit would have been cute with the printed top and solid shorts or the printed shorts with a solid top. Not both pieces together at the same time.

But if they spent over $80 on an outfit that the kid refused to wear---you go little Buddy!!! Keep up the good work.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 7.48.06 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Maybe it's me but I will never understand people who pay ridiculous prices for kids clothes, like I get maybe buying something a bit expensive for a special occasion like a christening, wedding, or even a fancy party, but not for just general day wear, the speed kids grow is insane an you are lucky if you will get 2 or 3 months out of something before they have grown out it or trashed it, $80 is just ridiculous IMO an yet the stans still gush over it

Reactions: 30
It's a little Teaser from the upcoming episode of My 600lb Life where he drives her to the clinic and she no longer fits in the front seat of the car #tinofsardines
I can just hear Jenn whining to Dr Now, “I eat really healthy, even vegan most nights. It’s just really hard to exercise because o have two kids!”
---
And this question is still out there: What happened with $80+ Chubbies (also ridiculous looking for a 4 year old) flamingo outfit? He was supposed to wear it boarding the ship, we saw it laid out and they talked about him wearing it to school on Friday and then we didn't see it the entire cruise.

This outfit would have been cute with the printed top and solid shorts or the printed shorts with a solid top. Not both pieces together at the same time.

But if they spent over $80 on an outfit that the kid refused to wear---you go little Buddy!!! Keep up the good work.

View attachment 2735112
I think they picked him up from school right after lunch, didn’t have him use the restroom before jumping in the car and he peed all over himself on the way to the ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn has zero incentive to lose weight. Anybody that tells her she is fat and or ugly is just blocked by her and labeled a hater. She still fits in first class plane seats and likely all amusement park ride vehicles. Her husband is into booty butts so she's still getting laid.

Reactions: 15
If they said that, that's bullshit. And I've never sailed concierge. I have never sailed and not had my room host or serving team address me by my name constantly. Good Evening Miss xmasbdaygirl. Good Morning Miss xmasbdaygirl. Constantly. Even my kids, who are extremely close in age and look kind of alike...they get their names. I'm sure it's in their training. It astonishes me how they remember, I know they have lists and everything, but I've never not been addressed by name.

When you book your cruise, you choose early (5:45) or late (8:30) seating. If early isn't available they automatically assign you to late. You then go into your DCL online account, like where you'd book the shore excursions, reserve a cabana or whatever and you can go in and "change dining". There it will give you a choice to waitlist for early seating. You just click that. You can keep going back in there to see if your waitlist comes through. I have never had my waitlist not come through, but if it doesn't, you show up at Luna or Enchanted Garden and say, hey I really need early dining, because.....and they switch you. Same goes if you want to eat at Arendelle on the first night...go into Luna and have them switch you. Same goes if you are sailing with friends, or meet people on the Facebook group you want to dine with...show up at Luna and say, here's my friends reservation...can you seat us together. It's not hard and they are super accommodating. This is not a guest services thing because there is a room full of people who do this from the time you get on the ship until the safety drill. Well, I guess you have to show up on time....
Don’t they use their travel agent “friend” for booking their cruises? She should have done this for them, right? Or maybe they didn’t use her and they’ve never actually booked by themselves before. In which case they wouldn’t know bc they’re not travel experts or anything like that 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can just hear Jenn whining to Dr Now, “I eat really healthy, even vegan most nights. It’s just really hard to exercise because o have two kids!”
---

I think they picked him up from school right after lunch, didn’t have him use the restroom before jumping in the car and he peed all over himself on the way to the ship.
I'm not sure. They show him in the car wearing the maroon shirt and say they just picked him up at school. It looks like just got on the highway. If he would have had the cute outfit on, they would have showed it in the car. He could have worn it to school and had an accident and had a change before they picked him up. Or he could have refused to wear it, which is what I'm leaning towards. It just doesn't seem like something the kid would want to wear based on everything else we've seen him in.

Reactions: 12
I went to look at Jackson's schools website to check their uniform rules and it is down, Error 404 file not found

Reactions: 6
I went to look at Jackson's schools website to check their uniform rules and it is down, Error 404 file not found
I did too because I noticed they seemed to be in a car line and it wasn't the end of the school day. I was thinking they might have had a half day and didn't have to wear uniforms and wanted to check. The school can also have Fun Friday dress down days.

Reactions: 6
If the Bojos and Yankee in the South ever end up on the same Disney cruise the CM’s wouldn’t be able to replenish the buffet fast enough
I said in another thread that if YITS, the Trackers, and Kyle Pallo all ended up on the same ship, it would steer itself into an iceberg. Even if it was a Caribbean cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really wonder what is their profit from this trip. Does the 3 videos bring in more than 5k?
YouTube pays about $5 per 1000 views.

Right now they have 400,000 views on the 4 videos.
So they’ve made about $2000 so far.

The numbers will probably go up but still a long way to make the $5000 back, never mind a profit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wear a 3x in tshirts and she doesn’t look as big as me so I don’t know.
Yeah, I’m fat. But I know I’m fat…Not living in some fantasy world. It pisses me off though that I barely eat but never lose weight due to several medical conditions, but this slog can eat the way she can and isn’t as big as me…yet.
Just so you remember, you're better than these people ever will be. People with illnesses who alter their appearance... we will do anything to keep our bodies a pristine healthy temple and still look like we are treating it like trash. And often we'd be ok looking like Shrek if we just FELT better. It's admirable and brave. Other people, like the Trackers, are just treating their bodies like trash and then whine when consequences of their own actions come along. That's entitled and privileged.

On a different note and back to the Spirit Jersey thing... a long time ago when I still liked these guys enough, I started noticing how the Universal content started to dip and Disney became their main focus despite Universal always seeming like their favorite park to begin with. Disney was paying their way. This assisted in my dislike for them.
They haven't given a sh*t about HHN for a while now, they haven't stepped foot in a Harry Potter anything in 84 years, they didn't do anything that I can remember for Christmas, Jen dropped her AP, they had one videl 2 weeks ago that said they were "back" there and the previous Universal vid was 3 months ago???? Epic Universe gifts a bunch of weird statues to people they deem worthy of selling the new park and BAM! "Mardi Gras is here! WATCH ME EAT MY WAY AROUND UNIVERSAL"
You watch. Now with Epic Universe coming they will go back to being Universal s l u t s. All for that inside and all so Tim can traipsing around the Ministry of Magic going "Oh there's the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Chocolate" while Jen laughs and goes, "That's sounds like Willie Wonka, haha I'm a Ravenclaw."

Jen you're not a Ravenclaw. You're more like... whatever pet one of Dudley's concussed wrestling buddies night have. Like a hermit crab maybe. And Tim, you're a straight Wormtail. I hate you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On a different note and back to the Spirit Jersey thing... a long time ago when I still liked these guys enough, I started noticing how the Universal content started to dip and Disney became their main focus despite Universal always seeming like their favorite park to begin with. Disney was paying their way. This assisted in my dislike for them.
They haven't given a sh*t about HHN for a while now, they haven't stepped foot in a Harry Potter anything in 84 years, they didn't do anything that I can remember for Christmas, Jen dropped her AP, they had one videl 2 weeks ago that said they were "back" there and the previous Universal vid was 3 months ago???? Epic Universe gifts a bunch of weird statues to people they deem worthy of selling the new park and BAM! "Mardi Gras is here! WATCH ME EAT MY WAY AROUND UNIVERSAL"
You watch. Now with Epic Universe coming they will go back to being Universal s l u t s. All for that inside and all so Tim can traipsing around the Ministry of Magic going "Oh there's the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Chocolate" while Jen laughs and goes, "That's sounds like Willie Wonka, haha I'm a Ravenclaw."

Jen you're not a Ravenclaw. You're more like... whatever pet one of Dudley's concussed wrestling buddies night have. Like a hermit crab maybe. And Tim, you're a straight Wormtail. I hate you 😂
Except, I think Universal sees through his bullshit. Tim shows up at Universal the day before actual Mardi Gras starts and puts out the video the day it starts to get the views. Everyone and their brother has a Mardi Gras video today, showing the parade, the concert, the beads and Tim's video is about sweets. So he didn't even cover the actual event and the reason why people want to go to Mardi Gras at Universal. How can you be doing something for so long and suck so badly at it?

I haven't watched the video and I can't because Tim constantly spread misinformation about Universal and it infuriates me. Remember when he confidently told us where the Tribute store was about to open because they alternate location? I remember. And in this video, he shows us that the Tribute Store is not where he said it would be.

Side note: Universal Mardi Gras is my Tim and Jenn anniversary. I first met them years ago, I want to say 2016, when we rode a float together in the Mardi Gras parade. Good Times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Except, I think Universal sees through his bullshit. Tim shows up at Universal the day before actual Mardi Gras starts and puts out the video the day it starts to get the views. Everyone and their brother has a Mardi Gras video today, showing the parade, the concert, the beads and Tim's video is about sweets. So he didn't even cover the actual event and the reason why people want to go to Mardi Gras at Universal. How can you be doing something for so long and suck so badly at it?

I haven't watched the video and I can't because Tim constantly spread misinformation about Universal and it infuriates me. Remember when he confidently told us where the Tribute store was about to open because they alternate location? I remember. And in this video, he shows us that the Tribute Store is not where he said it would be.

Side note: Universal Mardi Gras is my Tim and Jenn anniversary. I first met them years ago, I want to say 2016, when we rode a float together in the Mardi Gras parade. Good Times.
Oh I agree. I think Universal is the strict parent while Disney is the more leniant one, lol. Disney doesn't host them anymore really, but they sure as heck don't make it hard for them and they low-key seem to give them more "magic," still, which is annoying af. Like the parent who sneaks you your second cookie under the table.

Universal said "no cookie for you." And that has been that. The sad HHN house recaps honestly made me laugh. It was like Tim was The Little Match Girl.
But I fully expect the sucking up in coming months to be revolting.
I'll be really disappointed if Universal does anything more for them regarding Epic Universe than they would any other guest or AP holder. As an AP holder myself, I'll be monitoring.

Reactions: 15

The numbers will probably go up but still a long way to make the $5000 back, never mind a profit.
Thx. for the figure
As of this post, this Wish (3-day) Halloween, Rm. #9126, Dlx. Family w/Veranda, 414K views = $2,070

Compared to (listing post dates)
Oct. 2023 - Fantasy Halloween (7-day) Cuntcierge, Rm. 12002, Walt Disney Suite, 935K views = $4,675

Nov.15, 2022 - Wish Very Merrytime (4-day) Cuncierge, Rm. 13018, Dlx. Family w/Veranda, 826K views = $4,130
A91C1795-817E-400A-95C5-DF8D8248308D.jpeg

(Room tour shot disembarkation day.
Notice the fruit plate they were given, but never touched!)

Nov.6, 2022 - Wish Halloween (3-day) Rm. 7562, Dlx. Family w/Veranda, 651K views = $3,255

Sidenote: after this cruise I just don’t see them taking the two boys without a babysitter.

It was so obvious how they are not equipped to be parents caretakers. They both were freaking out and extremely uncomfortable (especially Sloberella) being/dealing with the boys 24/7 for 3 whole days!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thx. for the figure
As of this post, this Wish (3-day) Halloween, Rm. #9126, Dlx. Family w/Veranda, 414K views = $2,070

Oct. 2023 - Fantasy Halloween (7-day) Cuntcierge, Rm. 12002, Walt Disney Suite, 935K views = $4,675

Nov.15, 2022 - Wish Very Merrytime (4-day) Cuncierge, Rm. 13018, Dlx. Family w/Veranda, 826K views = $4,130
View attachment 2735548

Nov.6, 2022 - Wish Halloween (3-day) Rm. 7562, Dlx. Family w/Veranda, 651K views = $3,255
Why eat fruit when you can get ice cream without your kid?

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Sadly it doesn’t even matter if these cruise and staycation voogs make a profit. For each of these, there are tons of home voogs where sitting on the couch or burning dinner cost nothing and are pure profit.

On a positive note, I will assume that this is the last regular stateroom cruise they will ever take and will go back to cuntcierge suites exclusively so it should take much longer for them to recoup the costs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thx. for the figure

View attachment 2735548

Big drops.

They might as well just stay home and vlog around Orlando at this point. Which is the point of being an Orlando vlogger anyway lol
---
Sadly it doesn’t even matter if these cruise and staycation voogs make a profit. For each of these, there are tons of home voogs where sitting on the couch or burning dinner cost nothing and are pure profit.

On a positive note, I will assume that this is the last regular stateroom cruise they will ever take and will go back to cuntcierge suites exclusively so it should take much longer for them to recoup the costs.
I agree. I don’t see them doing a cruise like this again (no nanny and regular room)

I’m not sure what their strategy is here. Jenn goes on the cruises just to go. I think Tim still thinks they’ll get big views again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I agree. I think Universal is the strict parent while Disney is the more leniant one, lol. Disney doesn't host them anymore really, but they sure as heck don't make it hard for them and they low-key seem to give them more "magic," still, which is annoying af. Like the parent who sneaks you your second cookie under the table.

Universal said "no cookie for you." And that has been that. The sad HHN house recaps honestly made me laugh. It was like Tim was The Little Match Girl.
But I fully expect the sucking up in coming months to be revolting.
I'll be really disappointed if Universal does anything more for them regarding Epic Universe than they would any other guest or AP holder. As an AP holder myself, I'll be monitoring.
It's a very clear message that Uni didn't send them anything for Epic Universe. They are the only large channel that didn't get something. Someone there has a long memory and a petty streak. I'm here for it :cool:

* Edit: Where this went I don't know...here you go little versal, Uni is right up there waiting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.