The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point! I've seen in other people's vlogs the cast members remembering them. Lots of cute conversations and reminiscing.

Reactions: 6
Oh I'm sure they're remembered alright but for all the wrong reasons. Doubt Ginn or Dim remember any of the CMS, they all probably look the same to these two idiots 🥴 Between Ginn's "we're creatures of comfort and stick to what we're familiar with" and her pained bitchy look while DeezyNut's wife talked about Bahamian culture, they came off looking cringe. I can read between the lines of what you're saying Ginn just fine. But please tell us how much you loooooove Black Bros Brew coffee (you know, when you're not always at crappy Starfucks).

On one of their cuntcierge cruises, it took like midway through the cruise for Ginn to finally remember the main cuntcierge attendant's name for their suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good point! I've seen in other people's vlogs the cast members remembering them. Lots of cute conversations and reminiscing.
My younger daughter and I were on the Dream in March 2022, it was a mostly empty sailing because cruising wasn't really back from covid at the time. We had a great dining team and spent a lot of time chatting with them because the ship was so empty. They had told us that they were getting ready to move to the Wish and their last cruise was whenever, it was June. I said--oh, we'll be back because you have to meet the rest of the family before you get on the Wish. We went back and requested to be seated in their area. These guys were absolutely thrilled to see us, like beyond excited to see us. It was that head server who chased me down in Cabanas thrilled that I was back. We also requested them for our Christmas Wish sailing. That's why I sail with Disney we have a ton of DCL memories and the connections we've made with the cast members over the years is really like no other.

That said, I've been pricing Royal Caribbean for spring break. So while I prefer DCL, I'll sail whichever line works for us at that given moment. Where we want to sail, what price we want to pay, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I might be remembering the details incorrectly but didn’t Tim and Jenn complain one time when they weren’t in concierge that they didn’t like that they the CM’s didn’t remember them or know them by name? Some situation like that?

Reactions: 15
I really cannot stand the misinformation with these two. Again, with the changing your dining....Tim talks about how there are people in Luna that do all that for you...but go to Guest Services. Jenn says--yea, start at Guest Services. NO!!! They give absolutely no mention of the waitlist right when you book, which should be your first step. DCL tells you to go to Luna on the Wish. I believe it's Enchanted Garden on the Dream and Fantasy. But their advice is to go to Guest Services. Just stop giving wrong advice.

Something that surprises me when they talk about DCL is they never mention, we love that we keep coming back and the dining team remembers us or our room host remembers us, or we see staff from our last 90 cruises and they always comment on how big the kids are getting. Nothing. Now that's one of thing I love about DCL. We've requested the same dining team as a previous cruise. I had our head server once chase me down in Cabanas, so excited to see me that I came back. I'm really not that memorable of a person....but it's a difference that brings people back to DCL. They've never ever shared a story like that. And they are memorable people...

I get Tim wanting to stay with DCL. I've sailed other cruise lines, I still prefer Disney, even though my kids are older now. We did 12 days in Europe on Norwegian for a fraction of what the Disney Mediterranean cruise would have cost us. We've done Royal Caribbean too. Tim saying oh, it's the same price is just him lying again. Come up with a real answer. I don't think they really can give a real answer until they cruised with other cruise lines, though. And, at least for them, price isn't an answer why they prefer Disney.
I agree, my kids talked about “Sam” from the kids club for MONTHS. I’m like what kind Magic does this Sam person have, and where can I find that. 5 years later, I still remember how much they loved her

Oh I'm sure they're remembered alright but for all the wrong reasons. Doubt Ginn or Dim remember any of the CMS, they all probably look the same to these two idiots 🥴 Between Ginn's "we're creatures of comfort and stick to what we're familiar with" and her pained bitchy look while DeezyNut's wife talked about Bahamian culture, they came off looking cringe. I can read between the lines of what you're saying Ginn just fine. But please tell us how much you loooooove Black Bros Brew coffee (you know, when you're not always at crappy Starfucks).

On one of their cuntcierge cruises, it took like midway through the cruise for Ginn to finally remember the main cuntcierge attendant's name for their suite.
That was so uncomfortable to watch. I wanted to smack her special face.
Yeah, I definitely think cast characters talk about these assholes. Good job Elsa. Jen's sad face made the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a question bc it’s been a while since I cruised DCL.
She asked about the diaper dash January 2nd.
First obv you should check in ASAP to have a better chance of getting what you want.
But when you log into your account does it tell you if you have first or second seating for dinner so you know beforehand? Can you call from home to change it or request a certain rotation e.g., Marvel first?

They changed their seating last minute, literally, and got stuck at the slush table just like last time.

Reactions: 7
If they're going to keep cruising with Disney forever, they could at least make more of an effort to cruise elsewhere. I'm so bleeping sick of any Carribbean cruises. I did one cruise in the Caribbean in college and I guess I just don't find tropical ports to be my thing but I admit if I'm going to cruise, I like to do so to visit cities and architectural sites and the South Pacific and Aus/NZ.

To date, my best cruise experience and one of my favorite vacations ever was a 12 day Turkey/Greece cruise with RCL. We stayed in a grand suite and the service was impeccable, the price was super great (thanks Costco), the perks were awesome and the ports of call were the best part. I've done RCL, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival and I'll never do the last 2 ever again if I can help it, though I'm no longer into cruising anyway.

I might be remembering the details incorrectly but didn’t Tim and Jenn complain one time when they weren’t in concierge that they didn’t like that they the CM’s didn’t remember them or know them by name? Some situation like that?
If they said that, that's bullshit. And I've never sailed concierge. I have never sailed and not had my room host or serving team address me by my name constantly. Good Evening Miss xmasbdaygirl. Good Morning Miss xmasbdaygirl. Constantly. Even my kids, who are extremely close in age and look kind of alike...they get their names. I'm sure it's in their training. It astonishes me how they remember, I know they have lists and everything, but I've never not been addressed by name.

I have a question bc it’s been a while since I cruised DCL.
She asked about the diaper dash January 2nd.
First obv you should check in ASAP to have a better chance of getting what you want.
But when you log into your account does it tell you if you have first or second seating for dinner so you know beforehand? Can you call from home to change it or request a certain rotation e.g., Marvel first?

They changed their seating last minute, literally, and got stuck at the slush table just like last time.
When you book your cruise, you choose early (5:45) or late (8:30) seating. If early isn't available they automatically assign you to late. You then go into your DCL online account, like where you'd book the shore excursions, reserve a cabana or whatever and you can go in and "change dining". There it will give you a choice to waitlist for early seating. You just click that. You can keep going back in there to see if your waitlist comes through. I have never had my waitlist not come through, but if it doesn't, you show up at Luna or Enchanted Garden and say, hey I really need early dining, because.....and they switch you. Same goes if you want to eat at Arendelle on the first night...go into Luna and have them switch you. Same goes if you are sailing with friends, or meet people on the Facebook group you want to dine with...show up at Luna and say, here's my friends reservation...can you seat us together. It's not hard and they are super accommodating. This is not a guest services thing because there is a room full of people who do this from the time you get on the ship until the safety drill. Well, I guess you have to show up on time....

I remember something like this too. I would love to find it and laugh.:ROFLMAO: They remember you Jen.

If they're going to keep cruising with Disney forever, they could at least make more of an effort to cruise elsewhere. I'm so bleeping sick of any Carribbean cruises. I did one cruise in the Caribbean in college and I guess I just don't find tropical ports to be my thing but I admit if I'm going to cruise, I like to do so to visit cities and architectural sites and the South Pacific and Aus/NZ.

To date, my best cruise experience and one of my favorite vacations ever was a 12 day Turkey/Greece cruise with RCL. We stayed in a grand suite and the service was impeccable, the price was super great (thanks Costco), the perks were awesome and the ports of call were the best part. I've done RCL, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival and I'll never do the last 2 ever again if I can help it, though I'm no longer into cruising anyway.
Love Love Love booking with Costco! We loved our 12 night Italy/Greece/Malta cruise on Norwegian. Right now I'm looking at Norwegian to Iceland/Greenland. I need for my kids to figure out their internships or whatever they are doing this summer before I can book anything and that's annoying the crap out of me.

Love Love Love booking with Costco! We loved our 12 night Italy/Greece/Malta cruise on Norwegian. Right now I'm looking at Norwegian to Iceland/Greenland. I need for my kids to figure out their internships or whatever they are doing this summer before I can book anything and that's annoying the crap out of me.
Costco seriously has always gotten my family and I so many perks when booking travel. Last time we did a cruise through them we got a whole bunch of onboard ship credits (we had to get creative about how to spend all of them!) and unlimited drinks and alcohol and some other travel deals as part of the whole package. Made us feel like concierge loyalty and we didn't even have to spend $30K for a gawdy fugly suite!

Reactions: 8
So am I the only one that doesn’t think that they bought three pirate hooks for J’s friends but more the fact that he wanted more than one probably one for both hands and threw a fit so they bought him two at one time and then the next time they went by the gift shop, he threw another tantrum, and they bought him two more, and then just passed it off as buying them for his friends Because honestly I could see that being a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have only been on one cruise and that was with Royal Caribbean. We went to Havana Cuba and while we were there me and my mom did a bus tour. Our second stop was Nassau Bahamas and me and my family went to Atlantis Bahamas and we went on the slides. Also, while we had a day out in sea I did a cupcake making class with edible playdough. Me and my mom also went on a tour of the ship we saw where there did the laundry and got to see where the captain is steering the ship.

I found out today (via a phone call with DCL) that the new DCL stop, Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is going to be fully accessible to Bahamians & anyone else that wants to pay for a day pass. It is not a private island like Castaway Cay. I wasn’t aware of this. Wonder what the Trackers will think of that.

• Wow
I forgot to mention that I hated that Ginn kept trying to stick her nasty grubby fingers in Da Baby's mouth to show his teeth to these unhinged stans who fantasize about them and then said "he doesn't want to". Yes exactly witch, so stop violating his boundaries. How does she not realize or care that it's seriously uncool and inappropriate to do tit like this??? They seriously need a hard bleeping slap from reality. Yet again Jennifer, your baby is an actual human being with the right to privacy and his own body even if he can't tell you "no" yet (though in your family "no means yes" *fake laugh*). bleeping bleep.

View attachment 2734068

View attachment 2734069

Mickey isn't a replacement for your deadbeat dad, you dumb turd.
View attachment 2734071
She can’t be so dumb she doesn’t realize why whackos want to see her baby’s mouth wide open…
---
From Nick’s Instagram, from yesterday.

View attachment 2734119

Looks like a Universal vlog is coming soon and Jenn won’t be in it so that’s a plus I guess. I wonder if she will take the weekend off from uploading and then upload the video on Monday to conflict with the podcast. That tracks!
Tim freshens up so nicely for day dates with Nick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I know this photo was already posted, but it looks like Dim is driving his 65 year old special needs aunt to get ice cream.

IMG_3486.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I think this cruise was done on the cheap (for the Trackers anyway). So there was no nanny intentionally.

I don’t think they will do it again though without one.

When is Tim’s birthday? I wonder if there will be a big trip for that.
You would think people that are "set for life" wouldn't be slumming it like they did

If the Bojos and Yankee in the South ever end up on the same Disney cruise the CM’s wouldn’t be able to replenish the buffet fast enough

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.