The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this cruise was done on the cheap (for the Trackers anyway). So there was no nanny intentionally.

I don’t think they will do it again though without one.

When is Tim’s birthday? I wonder if there will be a big trip for that.
March - Tim & Oliver
November - Sloberella & J$
---
I really wonder what is their profit from this trip. Does the 3 videos bring in more than 5k?
Can anyone guesstimate this answer?

As of this post they have 229K views on the three cruise videos.

Compared to (listing post dates)
Oct. 2023 - Fantasy Halloween (7-day) 935K views
Nov.15, 2022 - Wish Very Merrytime (4-day) 826K views
Nov.6, 2022 - Wish Halloween (4-day) 891K views

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tim says he is having an allergic reaction around his eyes. That explains the overly red eye in the video yesterday when they were home from their cruise.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's like when they came back from another cruise all sickly and pretended they all spontaneously had allergies just for that week instead of whatever else they were ALL suffering from, including Stanny Lean.

Hey Dim, go see a doctor for your "allergic reaction" and also needing to pee every 30 minutes despite looking dehydrated AF.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 8.37.57 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Well, that was dull as expected. Sometimes I wonder if Dick is sent to be an accountability buddy. Speaking of Buddy, I hope whatever Dim caught the kids' didn't catch. Ugh, the first thing I might've thought of was pink eye.

Reactions: 12
Is this how adults who were dropped on their heads multiple times as a baby eat?
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 9.33.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 9.33.30 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Tim and Nick were probably at the Universal Guest Services desk all day demanding their copy of the Epic Universe Chronos replica gift that everyone else got but them.
It’s possible the Big Plastic Thing was sent to their “closed” PO Box which means they’ll open it in two years

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I realize Jen doesn’t bother to ever edit anything out, but is there really a need for him to film himself taking these gigantic bites. And why does he even need to take such huge bites? He’s always eating like a python trying to swallow a water buffalo awkwardly holding a fork with its tail.
IMG_1856.jpeg
IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1858.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I realize Jen doesn’t bother to ever edit anything out, but is there really a need for him to film himself taking these gigantic bites. And why does he even need to take such huge bites? He’s always eating like a python trying to swallow a water buffalo awkwardly holding a fork with its tail.
View attachment 2734614View attachment 2734615
View attachment 2734618
They're both special category if you ask me.
It's like when they came back from another cruise all sickly and pretended they all spontaneously had allergies just for that week instead of whatever else they were ALL suffering from, including Stanny Lean.

Hey Dim, go see a doctor for your "allergic reaction" and also needing to pee every 30 minutes despite looking dehydrated AF.

View attachment 2734594
Bath salts for the stans, it has to be. Their eating her sister, who is his biggest food. So happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently there will be another great food vlog coming as well... SeaWorld also started their food fest and someone posted his picture in the Sea World group I'm in..yay...more disgusting videos of Dim eating...🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He eats like he is an alien who has never seen utensils before and also is somehow half python

It's so disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently there will be another great food vlog coming as well... SeaWorld also started their food fest and someone posted his picture in the Sea World group I'm in..yay...more disgusting videos of Dim eating...🙄
Oh, yeah, another video with accountability buddy. I can't wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe I know why even after finding out that Rosie could not go on the cruise, nevertheless, she persisted. Why?
IMG_8363.jpeg
jinn realized she could do a mayo packet heist on the wish. She used buddy’s mathematical brain to figure she just needed to steal 37,170 packets to break even on the trip. Any more was just gravy 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim (and Jenn) really do have zero manners. I just ffwd through the universal voog to the eating part. Tim has such a big piece of cake that he has to maneuver it in sideways and then talks with his mouth full. Just yuck 🤢. As a mum of grown up children I would still pull them up about bad manners. Good manners cost nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2734614View attachment 2734615
View attachment 2734618
If I was any good with photoshop I’d put penises going into his mouth. Every time. Quietly post them somewhere.
Then when a potential sponsor Google’s him, nothing but schvantzes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I just went down the rabbit hole of the cruise videos. Poor Jackpot I think they purposely find the ugliest clothes they can for him. That striped short set that he did the obstacle course and and the marvel dinner , looks like something a 90-year-old man would wear in his retirement community in Boca Raton

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.