The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this cruise was done on the cheap (for the Trackers anyway). So there was no nanny intentionally.

I don’t think they will do it again though without one.

When is Tim’s birthday? I wonder if there will be a big trip for that.

Reactions: 6
So the family who is pissed because they did not get the same treatment from Elsa that a little girl did, sent Jackson to school with only 3 hook hands and nothing for anyone else…

That tracks!
😂😂😂😂😂😂 I wish I could nominate this whole post as a thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot to mention that I hated that Ginn kept trying to stick her nasty grubby fingers in Da Baby's mouth to show his teeth to these unhinged stans who fantasize about them and then said "he doesn't want to". Yes exactly witch, so stop violating his boundaries. How does she not realize or care that it's seriously uncool and inappropriate to do tit like this??? They seriously need a hard bleeping slap from reality. Yet again Jennifer, your baby is an actual human being with the right to privacy and his own body even if he can't tell you "no" yet (though in your family "no means yes" *fake laugh*). bleeping bleep.
Soon enough he will be able to pull away from her like Jackson does anytime she tries to touch him. Did you see her awkwardly stroking Jackson hair during breakfast on the last day of the cruise? He hated it and pulled away from her.

Reactions: 15
Soon enough he will be able to pull away from her like Jackson does anytime she tries to touch him. Did you see her awkwardly stroking Jackson hair during breakfast on the last day of the cruise? He hated it and pulled away from her.
And that's why the kid's hair is always so greasy looking. She's eating her 3 breakfast meats, not doubt with her fingers and then rubbing the kid's hair. I can't wait until middle school where J$ will just tell her to duck off.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She really is the worst at reading body language on her children. Or I guess maybe she just doesn't care because they are there to meet her needs when she needs them to (but not a minute longer than necessary) and not vice versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From Nick’s Instagram, from yesterday.

IMG_2618.jpeg

Looks like a Universal vlog is coming soon and Jenn won’t be in it so that’s a plus I guess. I wonder if she will take the weekend off from uploading and then upload the video on Monday to conflict with the podcast. That tracks!

• Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2734119

Looks like a Universal vlog is coming soon and Jenn won’t be in it so that’s a plus I guess. I wonder if she will take the weekend off from uploading and then upload the video on Monday to conflict with the podcast. That tracks!
I don't know Dick is almost as bad as Jenn. Except rather than aggravating my blood pressure he just bores me to death. Good to see he's wearing his hearsay sweater

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only the trackers can spend close to 5k for a Disney cruise and makes it seem so freaking boring and depressing.

I did DCL back in 2018, for right at 3K 2 adults, 2 kids, 3 nights, sailing from port Canaveral with a port window room in the dream.

In 2019 we did NCL 3 nights on the Sun sailing from Port Canaveral, a Family of 4, 2 adults, and 2 kids, Balcony Stateroom

They had a promotion, alcohol package was free for adults. Total was about $1500

The food was good, the drinks were none stop flowing, the kids hated the kids club after doing Disney a few months prior, but us adults had a fantastic time! I probably wouldn’t do the Sun again, but that’s the bright side of exploring other options. My next cruise will be on Royal.

The private island was fun, and beautiful, there were a couple of options on the adult side for dining from what I remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tim and Nick were probably at the Universal Guest Services desk all day demanding their copy of the Epic Universe Chronos replica gift that everyone else got but them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really wonder what is their profit from this trip. Does the 3 videos bring in more than 5k?

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2734119

I don't know if it's because I'm comparing them to Nick's giant horse teeth, but Dim's front teeth really look so tiny and weird. Also his sad thinning bouffant. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I am spending 5K on a 3 day weekend, I'm going to have the best freaking time of my life!
i’m watching every show
I‘m participating in every activity
I’m dancing to every song
I’m going to every included class
I’m playing trivia and doing
I’m touching sand, and salt water
Who’s going back to the room for a nap?!? NOT ME!
Maybe it’s because I’m from a less financially fortunate back ground and I take spending my hard earned money very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe it's cheaper than the weekly food budget at Ft. Pampers? I'm joking but I bet they probably spend like $500 a week on food or something obscene.
I'm convinced one of the reasons Ginn loves even the horrible cruises where she has to watch her own kids is so she can shovel 182 eggs down her throat without having to pay for eggies at Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's because I'm comparing them to Nick's giant horse teeth, but Dim's front teeth really look so tiny and weird. Also his sad thinning bouffant. 😆
He looks like he’s missing a tooth or it’s chipped really bad.

Reactions: 9
If I am spending 5K on a 3 day weekend, I'm going to have the best freaking time of my life!
i’m watching every show
I‘m participating in every activity
I’m dancing to every song
I’m going to every included class
I’m playing trivia and doing
I’m touching sand, and salt water
Who’s going back to the room for a nap?!? NOT ME!
Maybe it’s because I’m from a less financially fortunate back ground and I take spending my hard earned money very seriously.
That's how I grew up too and feel the same way. I've always thought that the Bojos obviously don't mind lighting their money on fire because they don't understand the value of really working hard to earn that money (despite their own personal definition of "hard work"). They spend money like it's going out of style or grows on (palm) trees like trust fund kids instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really cannot stand the misinformation with these two. Again, with the changing your dining....Tim talks about how there are people in Luna that do all that for you...but go to Guest Services. Jenn says--yea, start at Guest Services. NO!!! They give absolutely no mention of the waitlist right when you book, which should be your first step. DCL tells you to go to Luna on the Wish. I believe it's Enchanted Garden on the Dream and Fantasy. But their advice is to go to Guest Services. Just stop giving wrong advice.

Something that surprises me when they talk about DCL is they never mention, we love that we keep coming back and the dining team remembers us or our room host remembers us, or we see staff from our last 90 cruises and they always comment on how big the kids are getting. Nothing. Now that's one of thing I love about DCL. We've requested the same dining team as a previous cruise. I had our head server once chase me down in Cabanas, so excited to see me that I came back. I'm really not that memorable of a person....but it's a difference that brings people back to DCL. They've never ever shared a story like that. And they are memorable people...

I get Tim wanting to stay with DCL. I've sailed other cruise lines, I still prefer Disney, even though my kids are older now. We did 12 days in Europe on Norwegian for a fraction of what the Disney Mediterranean cruise would have cost us. We've done Royal Caribbean too. Tim saying oh, it's the same price is just him lying again. Come up with a real answer. I don't think they really can give a real answer until they cruised with other cruise lines, though. And, at least for them, price isn't an answer why they prefer Disney.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm convinced one of the reasons Ginn loves even the horrible cruises where she has to watch her own kids is so she can shovel 182 eggs down her throat without having to pay for eggies at Publix.
I also think she somehow views it okay to overeat on cruises and she doesn't have to explain herself there which is ridiculous. Ugh, I really wish calorie information for the stuff they eat on cruises was more readily available. I'm guessing she's likely consuming roughly 10,000 or something obscene a day. That barbecue plate alone looked like a day's worth of calories.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.