The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the internal conflict within Tim if he had to get a 3/4 ton Silverado for the RV that Tim of 2014 would have loved, but modern Tim would distain just so that Jenn could have the biggest fanciest 30 foot plus fifth wheel. (To only be used three or four times)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The RV would be like the backyard… never used. They are entirely too lazy to do all the work that goes with it.

We had a flood in my condo a week ago at 3:30 in the morning from a unit 9 floors up. It was a busted valve and no one’s fault. We have been in a hotel ever since with 2 cats (one who is elderly & requires medications) and it is stressful. We will have to do this all again when construction starts (hello new bedroom ceiling & carpet. I have a list that looks a mile long for the next stay. They can’t remember hair brushes and shampoo. Those vegan boxes won’t deliver to the Fort (good for Timmy).
They are not built for any sustained travel that doesn’t involved restaurants.
Sorry about the flood. That is so stressful. Hope it all gets repaired quickly. Hang in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie, I'm probably going to enjoy the RV vlog. I'm an RV enthusiast and really want to get one as well. However, I want to buy a small used one so I can renovate the entire thing myself. I've been tent camping my entire life so i have no desire for a $100k monstrosity of a trailer that I'd never use when a small pop up camper is perfectly fine for the type of camping I want to do. I hate watching Tim flex but I do like seeing him be an out of his depth idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is my fav from that thread. They can pretend it’s all sunshine & rainbows over there, but people are over Jennbo and it’s creeping in every post.
Ginn is lazy as hell so she thinks by cooking on the highest flame it will be done sooner and she can eat faster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love camping, we always had pop up campers growing up so those are my favorite. I did enjoy this voog as my family and I have gone to RV shows several times just to browse and dream.
I get Tim's excitement at the show, but the reality of RV ownership escapes him. It is so much more than just picking one you like and calling it a day.
The entertainment value for us in watching them waste away more money if they buy one is worth it....so get that 5th wheel and new truck Timmy. Do it for Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the RV is nostalgia for Dim he mentioned his parents had one and I think based off of a past voog-aka Nanny Tent Gate- they'd try to store the thing with his parents'. I could even see them maybe conning them into having part ownership and having them pay for most of it (yes, I'd think they' be that slimy and manipulative). They shouldn't get one for a multitude of reasons but for the state of flexing it I think they might.

The RV would be like the backyard… never used. They are entirely too lazy to do all the work that goes with it.

We had a flood in my condo a week ago at 3:30 in the morning from a unit 9 floors up. It was a busted valve and no one’s fault. We have been in a hotel ever since with 2 cats (one who is elderly & requires medications) and it is stressful. We will have to do this all again when construction starts (hello new bedroom ceiling & carpet. I have a list that looks a mile long for the next stay. They can’t remember hair brushes and shampoo. Those vegan boxes won’t deliver to the Fort (good for Timmy).
They are not built for any sustained travel that doesn’t involved restaurants.
So sorry you are dealing with that!! 💛 I hope it all gets fixed sooner than expected. Do you have enough usb outlets at the hotel to get you through this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry you are dealing with that!! 💛 I hope it all gets fixed sooner than expected. Do you have enough usb outlets at the hotel to get you through this?
Hahahaha! There are ZERO USBs in our suite! We were prepared thank goodness. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've contemplated getting into the RV life once retirement rolls around because I hate staying in hotels and think it would be cool to see the entire country but always be "at home". Even with that in mind, I would probably rent one first to get a feel for what it's really like before investing all that money. It's so easy to romanticize RVing, but to actually live in one for months at a time is entirely different. Plus they have kids and to me that's not a life you should force on them. They need structure. Not that they get any in that household as it is. And if they are truly considering getting an RV just to park it at a Disney property then they are even dumber than I previously thought.

• Haha
My parents had me tent camping at 6 weeks old (this was in ‘82…I was not a container baby by any means 🤣). And we camped every single weekend until I was 15 But kept our camps until i was maybe 19/20. The campers ranged from small popups to the big ones that look like modular homes. My dad would trade up every couple of years. I absolutely loved it. If my husband was an outdoorsy person at all I’d try to buy one, but he’s not and I know it would be a waste. And If I was single and had no kids, I’d have a tiny home and travel all over. Those 2 are not capable of camp life and what it can entail. This is all for clicks and views.

Reactions: 19
I've contemplated getting into the RV life once retirement rolls around because I hate staying in hotels and think it would be cool to see the entire country but always be "at home". Even with that in mind, I would probably rent one first to get a feel for what it's really like before investing all that money. It's so easy to romanticize RVing, but to actually live in one for months at a time is entirely different. Plus they have kids and to me that's not a life you should force on them. They need structure. Not that they get any in that household as it is. And if they are truly considering getting an RV just to park it at a Disney property then they are even dumber than I previously thought.
My husband’s dream after retirement is a cross country RV trip in a Class C. He’s been keeping a list of places all over the US he wants to stop. It’s really cute.

• Heart
I have no interest in RVs and know nothing about them, so this video was boring and a skip after 5 min. This could be said for most of their videos, but who is this video for? What % of their fans are into RVs, have the means to buy one, and trust Tim to educate them on RVs?
One of the models they see has the price showing. IT'S $700,000! We had a (small) travel trailer when I was a kid, and I fell in love with WDW by camping at Fort Wilderness, so I am fascinated by RVs and how far they have come. Some of these are nicer than the average home. But seriously -- that's a LOT of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ugh, I hate saying they post something really snark worthy today. Been dealing with an obnoxious coworker and I need to vent and Jenn is the perfect person to take it out on.
---
One of the models they see has the price showing. IT'S $700,000! We had a (small) travel trailer when I was a kid, and I fell in love with WDW by camping at Fort Wilderness, so I am fascinated by RVs and how far they have come. Some of these are nicer than the average home. But seriously -- that's a LOT of money.
That is steep most of the models I deal with in my cases are in the $20K range if even that. I think we have estimated them being way cheaper in inventories before. Of course, usually most of my clients models are used and have been pitted out beyond belief.

Reactions: 6
YES! Imagine how many nights you could have at a DVC cabin before breaking even on the cost of one of these giant RVs? Even getting DVC "just to camp" might make more sense. Although DVC does require much pre-planning and that's perhaps a deal breaker.
---
Ugh, I hate saying they post something really snark worthy today. Been dealing with an obnoxious coworker and I need to vent and Jenn is the perfect person to take it out on.
---

That is steep most of the models I deal with in my cases are in the $20K range if even that. I think we have estimated them being way cheaper in inventories before. Of course, usually most of my clients models are used and have been pitted out beyond belief.
The $700,000 one was one of the the giant ones that's more like a tour bus Taylor Swift would travel in. The funniest thing to me was no matter how fancy the RV and how nice the bathroom, Tim kept saying he would't fit on the toilet. YIKES. Perhaps no RV is a match for Tim's colon?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We rented an RV because I keep telling my husband it would be fun for retirement to travel the western US since we have been east coast/midwestern all my life. ive Watched hours of RV tours and this couple called happily ever hanks I think? They show all the handy work that goes into it all and I’m sure Tim thinks he can do that all but when will he have the time with taking care of 2 kids and a useless, food hoovering, dependent, anchor of a wife? they would need a toy hauler to fit their golf cart right? Burgers and hot dogs every night for dinner….tims dream come true.

I wonder if it's really Dim they're worried about fitting on the toilet....and dud really needs to be tested for GI issues.

To be fair some of those bathrooms looked pretty small and I am 5'2 and have a build similar to Super Enthused (a little smaller, but similar). Jackie is not a large person.

Reactions: 7
I really want to see the Trackers re-brand into an RV Channel. And then see the response to their Vids when their "Camping" experience at Ft. Wilderness includes a steak dinner at the Contemporary Resort, watching Spongebob on their big screen TV, visiting the Magic Kingdom for Spring Rolls in Adventureland, and getting quick service food from Hoop Dee Doo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
TrickyND is asking for questions on IG for the podcast they are filming "tonight." 🤔 Are the Trackers going somewhere tomorrow?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I love camping, we always had pop up campers growing up so those are my favorite. I did enjoy this voog as my family and I have gone to RV shows several times just to browse and dream.
I get Tim's excitement at the show, but the reality of RV ownership escapes him. It is so much more than just picking one you like and calling it a day.
The entertainment value for us in watching them waste away more money if they buy one is worth it....so get that 5th wheel and new truck Timmy. Do it for Tattle!
Looks like he got one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.