The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, he does have a big ass and thunder thighs, maybe that's the issue Dimmy, and not your "tallness"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe the toilet is the only place Tim gets a break from the insanity that is his life which is why he wants it to be comfortable. That's how you get hemorrhoids, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, he does have a big ass and thunder thighs, maybe that's the issue Dimmy, and not your "tallness"
He acts like he's 7 feet tall or something. News flash Dimbo, you're not as tall as you think you are.

Reactions: 14
Maybe he needs more room in the bathroom so he can eat his desserts on the floor next to the toilet while Jenn and the kids sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two empty heads and a full shitter. There's a thread title there but once again no profanity in titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get that RV bathrooms can be small but Tim seems to be taking it to the next level.

Isn't Woo taller than Tim? Thank goodness we don't incessantly hear about bathrooms with him too.

OR Tim is just being overly dramatic and / or just blabbing about ridiculous things like this in order to generate comments.
This.

He is full of tit... (possibly, literally. 😅)

He isn't some GIANT guy and the way he kept saying how he is TALL and it won't work for him felt very much like his stuff about J being so tall. He is obsessed with height. Tim may be a taller guy, but he isn't like an NBA basketball player or something ("I am 7 feet tall......with shoes on!" - Tim, probably). And, he doesn't have long looking legs at all, he seems to have a longer torso.

Maybe he has to fit a squatty potty in there with him? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't even hate watch anymore so I haven't watched the RV video to see how serious they are about getting an RV but Im here for it. They have NO idea how much work owning an RV is and the costs. And Tim will be responsible for it all. I can't wait to see videos of setting up/break down solo in the middle of summer. Drenched and miserable. Just trying to back it into the tight RV storage spots. It's not for the faint of heart.
We had no RV storage in our area so we had to go out to Lake Nona to find a covered spot. We used 2 different places and it was $400/month (this was as of 1-2yrs ago when we sold our RV so it could be more now).
As for towing with their Rivian, they are very limited with their tow limit and max payload. You have to include all of the gear inside the trailer AND their weight in the car. There is nothing out there that will work for them (seeing as they can't even sleep in a regular hotel room). They want space and boogie. I definitely see them getting a $$$$ Class A. If they do tow with the Rivian they are going to be limited to central FL.
And how long until they destroy it? A random toy or sock or whatever is left out and they try to pull a slide in- that will mess things up real quick!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice that he was a little rude to the tiny house salesperson near the end? You could hear the guy greet him, Tim says hello. The guy asked where he was from. Tim says Orlando. The guy asks if they have a (tiny house) community there. By this point, you can tell Tim has walked past him because the guy isn’t nearly as loud and Tim quickly says “no just looking” (or something like that) and keeps quickly walking back. You can hear the RV stan in the background saying to the salesman “I have an RV YouTube channel…he has a theme park channel” and then keeps talking to the guy. I get that Tim isn’t looking for a tiny home, but he just seemed a little rude about it.

Also, people keep talking about the need for a toy hauler. Jenn will think a toy hauler is so they can bring all of J$’s Hot Wheels and tracks. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think if he had a squatty potty he wouldn't need to lean forward like a ski jumper. The squatty potty helps straighten your spine and free up your constricted bowels more so you poop more easily and strain less.

(I'm not a spokesperson for Squatty Potty, I've just seen their unicorn-pooping-rainbows commercials with the English guy too much apparently. But also my BFF has one in her tiny bathroom where your knees hit the bathtub - yay for houses built in like 1912 - weird how it still fits).

Reactions: 9
I think if he had a squatty potty he wouldn't need to lean forward like a ski jumper. The squatty potty helps straighten your spine and free up your constricted bowels more so you poop more easily and strain less.

(I'm not a spokesperson for Squatty Potty, I've just seen their unicorn-pooping-rainbows commercials with the English guy too much apparently. But also my BFF has one in her tiny bathroom where your knees hit the bathtub - yay for houses built in like 1912 - weird how it still fits).
Yeah but his giant TALL MAN feet (shoes) have to fit in there with him on the squatty potty. 🙄

Maybe he has 7 foot poops and he needs space to got those suckers out. This whole Tim Toilet Mystery is THE topic of 2024 so far. I hope something else replaces it eventually. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh good....another date day. They don't go on nearly enough dates. :rolleyes:

50 minutes. They are ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How much space does he need to take a fecking shite? What the balls is he doing in the shitter to need so much space? (Apart from shoving cakes on his gob)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ginn says she wishes there was a place near them that just serves salads.

Ginn don't bother, you still look like ginger tit.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 3.22.30 PM.png

She can't stop staring at herself while she says Buddy has to get ear tubes.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 3.23.19 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.