The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always been a dream of mine to live in the US but if Dim’s going to be driving a large RV around the country maybe not! He can’t drive the cry me a Rivian, he has his nose pressed up against the windscreen like an old lady. Can you imagine him driving something bigger? Yikes!
---
Looks like he got one
Jenn was obviously cooking one of her box meals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not only is the tow rating on the Rivian 7700lbs but the max payload is only 810lbs. Some people don't pay attention to this number but its more important for safety than the tow rating. Too heavy will weigh down the rear and lift up your front making it more difficult to brake and steer properly.

Needless to say I hope they buy something to watch the hilarity ensue.

Reactions: 18
TrickyND is asking for questions on IG for the podcast they are filming "tonight." 🤔 Are the Trackers going somewhere tomorrow?
So maybe the Wish is this weekend. We are supposed to get pretty cold here in Florida, by Florida standards, so prepare for lots of it’s soooo cold complaining.

Reactions: 20
Just checked into our cabin at Fort Wilderness. I better not see the Slackers here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not only is the tow rating on the Rivian 7700lbs but the max payload is only 810lbs. Some people don't pay attention to this number but its more important for safety than the tow rating. Too heavy will weigh down the rear and lift up your front making it more difficult to brake and steer properly.

Needless to say I hope they buy something to watch the hilarity ensue.
And don’t forget to add the weight of Jenn to that equation

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's this episode of 600 LB Life where one of the people on the show breaks the toilet in Dr. Now's waiting area. I imagine this is what would happen if they bought an RV. And I don't think it's Dim who would break it. Bump a banana knee, yes, but I suspect Jenn has more girth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to need you to start a looping recon 😂
Check in was a bit weird. The guy at the guard shack said someone already checked in to our cabin. We get to the cabin and there is a work van parked out front. Door was open and a guy was already inside swapping out light bulbs. Seemed weird they would tell us our cabin is ready and maintenance is working in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m going to start by saying, I’m not defending Tim! But, bathroom size is important in our family. My husband is 6’3, and literally can’t fit on the toliet in our rv bathroom, lol. The next one we get, will have a bigger bathroom with more leg room. And I’m totally down for them getting an rv! They have no idea what they’re getting into lol !!!!

The RV would be like the backyard… never used. They are entirely too lazy to do all the work that goes with it.

We had a flood in my condo a week ago at 3:30 in the morning from a unit 9 floors up. It was a busted valve and no one’s fault. We have been in a hotel ever since with 2 cats (one who is elderly & requires medications) and it is stressful. We will have to do this all again when construction starts (hello new bedroom ceiling & carpet. I have a list that looks a mile long for the next stay. They can’t remember hair brushes and shampoo. Those vegan boxes won’t deliver to the Fort (good for Timmy).
They are not built for any sustained travel that doesn’t involved restaurants.
Sending thoughts and prayers your way - hoping it all gets fixed real soon for you - 📿

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I understand that most RV bathrooms are tight and cramped, but Tim also kept passing on ones that seemed perfectly fine for any normally oversized person. It still makes no sense to me. It's not like he has exceptionally long legs.

Maybe this Stan is on the right track.

1705609714787.png

Makes me wonder how he fits into public restroom stalls. He probably always goes for the handicapped stalls.

Makes me wonder how he fits into public restroom stalls. He probably always goes for the handicapped stalls.
I get that RV bathrooms can be small but Tim seems to be taking it to the next level.

Isn't Woo taller than Tim? Thank goodness we don't incessantly hear about bathrooms with him too.

OR Tim is just being overly dramatic and / or just blabbing about ridiculous things like this in order to generate comments.

Reactions: 15
Bordering on being obsessed with Tim and toilets, it makes me wonder if the small toilet issue is a reason they sail in those ridiculous suites on the Disney cruises. I just went back to when they sailed in a regular cabin on their supposed first Disney cruise and he mentioned that he didn't think he'd fit even back then.

1705611147045.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell Dim, stop with the "I can't fit in this toilet" thing - you aren't a giant. Thanks, K, bye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Like everything else, he makes a big bleeping deal about the littlest things. I get it, no body likes to be crammed in a bathroom, but it happens. You go in, you do what you need to do, and you leave. You don't have to be super comfly or need enough space to stretch out and lounge while on the shitter. He must be taking massive dumps for him to spend that much time focused on toilets. Maybe he also sits down to pee? I think he really just does it to get a reaction from people, because most of the comments are about his toilet fetish. Weirdo.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.