The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be this one? July 2021.

View attachment 2697642
Yea I think that’s the one. I need to see the front. She always wore it and it looked more like a night shirt but she always wore it in public. I used to always wonder why she chose horizontal stripes when EVERYONE knows it doesn’t compliment anyone’s body. Makes you look wider. That, and the dress was just ugly lol.

Reactions: 9
She also has that gray horizontal striped maternity tshirt dress that she ended up wearing when she wasn't pregnant post-Buddy and pre-pregnant with Da Baby.
---
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 10.02.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 10.03.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 10.03.54 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I also think they’ll sell fort pampers and live in the RV. This will be a win on so many levels, every time Dim leaves the house he’ll have to take Jenn with him, when they go out to eat she can have a snack on the way, no home maintenance (think of the money they’ll save). I can’t think of a downside. After all, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl. I just hope she’s not returning to her breeding grounds to spawn again 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I managed to get through about 10 minutes of this RV vlog. It seems to be a theme lately on this forum lately. If we can't get through 10 minutes of the vlog, I wonder how the Stans are managing? I see the Festival of the Arts and DDP vlogs got over 100K, but it seemed to take a few days for them to get that many views.

Reactions: 11
My head hurts at the thought that Tim is going to buy an RV and assume responsibility for the cost of storing it along with it's maintenance to camp at Ft Wilderness. Especially with the DVC units opening on July 1st. You know they are going to want to stay at the new cabins over and over and over again. Just buy the DVC. Or use that backyard area that you just HAD to have. They are trying desperately to find something to make them happy, but they just keep buying stuff. That's not going to do it.

They are not camping people. They are not RV people. Camping is all about team work. Everyone in the family/group contributes something when setting up, tearing down, cooking, cleaning. What the hell does Jenn do? Heck, the way things are going, it's pretty clear that the children will do nothing as well. They literally can't even bring groceries for a hot dog dinner with them while they go camping 30 minutes away and have to pay the insane prices at the trading post. They have this glamorous idea in their heads about owning an RV but they will suck at RV life.

I hope they do buy the RV because it is just going to be one more miserable failure in their lives. There's no way they actually travel anywhere beyond The Fort. And there is no way they do the upkeep and all the chores that are involved in RV ownership Jenn will sit on her ass and Tim will suffer from exhaustion doing everything. This will be so much fun to watch.

Reactions: 32
I think this is what is wrong with the world today. People just blindly following people. Most of us have seen the videos, has anyone here seen the pan that Jenn cooks in and thinks---wow, I need that pan. I've got to get me one of those! I'm fairly certain that it's the cook, not the pan that sucks, but looking at how gross that pan is....why would you want one?

FYI---I swear by my Le Creuset fry pan. Expensive, yes...but the quality is top notch. I also have a few Calphalon pans that have lasted forever. Like over 10 years. I still have my Revere pots that I got when I got married the first time...in 1995. Wait--maybe it's just that I'm a much better cook than Jenn and know about heat management? Or maybe I know how to property clean my pans?

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 6.37.08 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t seen the video yet. I’m actually looking forward to it because even though my husband and I sold our RV, we still love watching RV videos. In Tim’s defense, leg room and toilet position does matter in an RV. Before we had our larger RV we had a single axle and the bathroom was so small that I had to put my feet on the edge of the shower just to sit on the toilet, it was that small. My husband had to put a stool inside of the shower and sit down on it to take a shower because the shower was so small stature wise (he is 6’1) so bathroom size really does matter so I’ll give him that one. I actually would get a kick out of them buying an RV and watching him try to learn how to haul one and back up with the trailer and learn how to empty a black tank, but there is no way his HOA is going to allow it so he would have to pay storage fees and storage fees aren’t cheap.
Yeah. I don’t think they have considered all the angles to RV ownership. Also, with an electric tow vehicle I am not sure how far they will get before they have charge. Charging station are not set up for towing.
yeah. Bathroom size is actually very importan.
---
They are not camping people. They are not RV people. Camping is all about team work. Everyone in the family/group contributes something when setting up, tearing down, cooking, cleaning. What the hell does Jenn do? Heck, the way things are going, it's pretty clear that the children will do nothing as well. They literally can't even bring groceries for a hot dog dinner with them while they go camping 30 minutes away and have to pay the insane prices at the trading post. They have this glamorous idea in their heads about owning an RV but they will suck at RV life.
I give the RV one year (maybe camping three times) and it disappears.

if they think they want to break into the YouTube RV market, good luck. It is super saturated as well. The thing is nearly all the family RV channels of some note either don’t focus on the kids and/or the kids are well behaved. Not their crowd at all.

Last edited:
I think this is what is wrong with the world today. People just blindly following people. Most of us have seen the videos, has anyone here seen the pan that Jenn cooks in and thinks---wow, I need that pan. I've got to get me one of those! I'm fairly certain that it's the cook, not the pan that sucks, but looking at how gross that pan is....why would you want one?

FYI---I swear by my Le Creuset fry pan. Expensive, yes...but the quality is top notch. I also have a few Calphalon pans that have lasted forever. Like over 10 years. I still have my Revere pots that I got when I got married the first time...in 1995. Wait--maybe it's just that I'm a much better cook than Jenn and know about heat management? Or maybe I know how to property clean my pans?

View attachment 2698162
This is my fav from that thread. They can pretend it’s all sunshine & rainbows over there, but people are over Jennbo and it’s creeping in every post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So is the RV their next big purchase? My gosh I can't imagine going through money like it is water like that.

Reactions: 13
Off-topic
Rivian now leases the SUV. There will be even more on the road in no time at all. So much for the exclusive flex. 😂 Announcement from Twitter X.

IMG_1582.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They won’t buy an RV.

If they do, can you imagine the palaver of Tim packing up the Rivian to drive to wherever the RV is stored, transferring from the Rivian to the RV then driving to the Fort, which will probably be closer to their home than wherever they store the RV anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine even *considering* purchasing an RV to solely glamp at Fort bleeping Wilderness a couple times a year... I know they won't do it, but I'm kind of hoping they do just to watch them burn more money on tit they don't need or won't use.

Reactions: 28
So is the RV their next big purchase? My gosh I can't imagine going through money like it is water like that.
I hope they do buy an RV. I hope it is one they think they can tow cuz “Rivian can tow a lot of weight” and realize they have to stop every 100 miles or less to recharge 😂 but if they are only going to the Fort it should be fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn’s fomo of Adam’s golf cart is probably what prompted this vlog. Maybe instead of an RV she uses the money to create a home gym like he has now done and just maybe, use the gym.
The morning show I listen to on my way to work was talking about man moobs today. There have been actual studies about it and they’ve found that men with moobs typically are either grossly overweight or they have underlying health issues that include cancer, precancer and gut issues. Unless she wants her meal ticket to drop dead, they need to be visiting doctors not RV shows. He’s gaining weight, but he’s not 300/400 pounds, so it’s likely the latter of the reasons.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t buying an RV cancel out their thought process of wanting an EV? All RV’s use gas right?

Reactions: 9
The RV would be like the backyard… never used. They are entirely too lazy to do all the work that goes with it.

We had a flood in my condo a week ago at 3:30 in the morning from a unit 9 floors up. It was a busted valve and no one’s fault. We have been in a hotel ever since with 2 cats (one who is elderly & requires medications) and it is stressful. We will have to do this all again when construction starts (hello new bedroom ceiling & carpet. I have a list that looks a mile long for the next stay. They can’t remember hair brushes and shampoo. Those vegan boxes won’t deliver to the Fort (good for Timmy).
They are not built for any sustained travel that doesn’t involved restaurants.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t buying an RV cancel out their thought process of wanting an EV? All RV’s use gas right?
By RV I assume they mean a travel trailer they would tow behind their Rivian. The Rivian is rated for only 7,000 pounds so they aren't getting anything too gigantic. No way that fancy neighborhood they live in would allow RV or trailer storage.

Reactions: 12
I have no interest in RVs and know nothing about them, so this video was boring and a skip after 5 min. This could be said for most of their videos, but who is this video for? What % of their fans are into RVs, have the means to buy one, and trust Tim to educate them on RVs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.