The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the hell is going on with Dim holding the hot dog whilst OGB takes bites??? Ffs let the child hold his own god damn hot dog and feed himself! Surely he feeds himself at school? Or is this a Dim control thing because it’s messy? This is one messed up dynamic

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thank you, Jenn! Although you still disclosed all of your child's medical information in the first 5 minutes of this video, you have confirmed to me that you do read here and you read my post specifically. 6:34 J$ gets ketchup on his nose, he grabs a napkin, goes to wipe his nose and <clip> she actually edited it out. I just said she needed to stop showing him pick his nose and she needs to have him wipe his nose and she might have to edit it out, it will be more work, but the kid needs to wipe his nose. Do more of that, Jenn.

In fact, edit the kid out completely. Stop sharing his medical information. You still suck, but at least I know you're reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dim describes the hutdogs.
Ginn describes the hutdogs too, because paying attention or editing, what's that?
Buddy has no arms and must be fed his hutdog like a damn bird apparently.
Ginn is concerned her Mexican coke might fall over.

They buy bottled water because using their reusable water bottles, what even is that?
Isn't that literally a water fill station behind them?
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 3.33.39 PM.png

You're going to need more than 5 minutes on the exercise bike for this one Ginn.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 3.31.31 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They found a painted rock, Tim shows the facebook group to post that they found the rock. They did not post on the group their find. Assholes.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
JFC, the witch is ALL UP IN HIS FACE. Dude, back the duck off. We don't need to see your kid's drooly tiny weird bites of his cake pop.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 3.37.56 PM.png

And then of course the witch asks if she can try it and makes obnoxious sound effects. Get your own, you pig.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 3.39.07 PM.png

Dim: "I love a good bookstore"
Everyone and their mom: "Yeah okay sure thing dude"
Dim: "especially a bookstore that has banned books"
Oh FFS dude, you're not fooling anyone.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Dim: "I love a good bookstore"
Everyone and their mom: "Yeah okay sure thing dude"
Dim: "especially a bookstore that has banned books"
Oh FFS dude, you're not fooling anyone.
He also says---1984. The Outsiders. How did this stuff get banned?

Are you bleeping living under a rock, Tim? You can't even have a book about a male penguin couple in this state. How does he not know that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dim describes the hutdogs.
Ginn describes the hutdogs too, because paying attention or editing, what's that?
Buddy has no arms and must be fed his hutdog like a damn bird apparently.
Ginn is concerned her Mexican coke might fall over.

They buy bottled water because using their reusable water bottles, what even is that?
Isn't that literally a water fill station behind them?
View attachment 2699425

You're going to need more than 5 minutes on the exercise bike for this one Ginn.
View attachment 2699418
Has gin laundered that hoodie yet? Seems she’s always in it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He also says---1984. The Outsiders. How did this stuff get banned?

Are you bleeping living under a rock, Tim? You can't even have a book about a male penguin couple in this state. How does he not know that?
He'd have to read any of the banned books also, sparknotes doesn't count Dimmy. I don't think he nor Ginn ever know what's going on with his state's government ever unless Disney is involved. And Ginn only gets heated about human rights when she feels like it might affect her (a la the PP fundraising live show).

Ginn says she's experiencing a serotonin high because she bought a bunch of books and she feels so happy. Ginn, who are you trying to fool? Does having books that collect dust and grease in Fort Pampers make you happy, because that's what those books are for, and let's not pretend the thing that actually gives you the biggest boost of joy is food and not being around your children. Dim says what she has to buy next are cats. Ah, yes people who like books and cats, what a funny joke! You act like that's an insult Dimster, but it beats being around a loser like you.

Reactions: 20
We can't live here because we shop local? What? You're in Target every 35 seconds spending hundred of dollars. If by local, you mean your local Target...sure. Tim seems pissed about how much money she spent in the bookstore. Like really pissed. Is money tight, Trackers?

I don't know about you all, but I'm super jealous of this pan. Where can I get a pan like this? I'm not even sure if I can afford it, but I really, really want it.

Jenn---it's time to toss this pan. Turn down the heat on that stove and start over. That pan is toast. Literally.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 6.52.48 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry, but I’m completely sick and tired of them buying Jackson girl stuff. From his purple boots with rainbows and unicorns to books like Pinkalicious and these other girl books. Knock it off stop buying him girl stuff he is a boy. Until he can tell you he wants to be a girl he’s a boy. 🤬
---
We can't live here because we shop local? What? You're in Target every 35 seconds spending hundred of dollars. If by local, you mean your local Target...sure. Tim seems pissed about how much money she spent in the bookstore. Like really pissed. Is money tight, Trackers?

I don't know about you all, but I'm super jealous of this pan. Where can I get a pan like this? I'm not even sure if I can afford it, but I really, really want it.

Jenn---it's time to toss this pan. Turn down the heat on that stove and start over. That pan is toast. Literally.

View attachment 2699458
Tim has to be so sick of all this vegetarian stuff. It’s not like they’re losing weight eating this tit. His pants are so damn tight. She looks like a cow seriously the vegetarian stuff isn’t working.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing about Jen's weight is it's 1000% down to pure laziness, she doesn't have a job that would make dinners an exercise difficult, she isn't strapped for cash that would made a gym membership impossible

She has the choice to not only have the luxury of a home gym but also the time of being able to go shopping whenever she wants for fresh ingredients an cook from scratch, but she is downright lazy an useless, there is absolutely no excuse for not being able to live a healthy lifestyle when she has NO JOB an is apparently "set for life"

It can be hard to change lifestyles when life is a rush an at times you can only grab a snack which may not be the healthiest but you don't have much time, but she literally has all the time in the world an CHOOSES not to change, an for that I have 0 sympathy over someone that CAN change but WONT change
You're so right. Plus she's got 3 kids. I took my kids out for walks daily. We met other Mums and took picnics to the park, or walked around the Botanic Gardens and looked at the plants. Lots of fresh air and exercise, good for us all. I get that it's hot in Florida, but they could go out early or after dinner. We head out when it's warm enough, they could head out when it's cold enough. They choose not to and the lack of discipline in having regular exercise is another way they're failing to teach their kids. Gluttonous face stuffing isn't self care! She must see herself when she's editing, how can she still be in such denial?

Reactions: 10
Tim is genuinely surprised that the women working in the bookstore knew about books. Dude, people are usually knowledgable in the field that they are in. Unlike you two morons who know absolutely nothing about everything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tim loves bookstores now? lol

Tim has said himself that he hasn’t read a book since high school.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Buddy wants to buy a limo.
Ginn fake laughs and says "we can't buy a limo Buddy!"
Ginn is also clearly annoyed that Buddy keeps interrupting her bleeping pointless rambling and staring at herself.

Buddy asks if they can go to a junkyard right now.
Ginn says "I don't know".
witch just say "NO WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOUR BROTHER WHOSE NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER THAT WE DITCHED SO WE CAN duck AROUND FOR HOURS IN WINTER GARDEN AND STUFF OUR FACES AND PRETEND BOOKS ACTUALLY MAKE ME HAPPY"

Ginn is still noticeably swallowing her spit. Ew, just bleeping go to the doctor you infected bleep.
---
These dishes have been in the sink since before the current day they're filming. They weren't home for lunch and she's still making dinner. Gross. Stop living like hungover college frat boys whose mommies do their laundry for them.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 4.05.54 PM.png

Ginn says Da Baby's first word is "uh-oh". Uh-oh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine even *considering* purchasing an RV to solely glamp at Fort bleeping Wilderness a couple times a year... I know they won't do it, but I'm kind of hoping they do just to watch them burn more money on tit they don't need or won't use.
And even after them staying in it only a few times, it'll have no resale value due to the skid marks, greasy stains and tracker trash smell.

Reactions: 8
Miller’s Ale House is a chain all over the country. And I don’t give a duck what you think Mr. Tim Tracker, I’m calling it what I want. He’s such a stupid blowhard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What in the hell is going on with Dim holding the hot dog whilst OGB takes bites??? Ffs let the child hold his own god damn hot dog and feed himself! Surely he feeds himself at school? Or is this a Dim control thing because it’s messy? This is one messed up dynamic
Buddy wants to buy a limo.
Ginn fake laughs and says "we can't buy a limo Buddy!"
Ginn is also clearly annoyed that Buddy keeps interrupting her bleeping pointless rambling and staring at herself.

Buddy asks if they can go to a junkyard right now.
Ginn says "I don't know".
witch just say "NO WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOUR BROTHER WHOSE NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER THAT WE DITCHED SO WE CAN duck AROUND FOR HOURS IN WINTER GARDEN AND STUFF OUR FACES AND PRETEND BOOKS ACTUALLY MAKE ME HAPPY"

Ginn is still noticeably swallowing her spit. Ew, just bleeping go to the doctor you infected bleep.
---
These dishes have been in the sink since before the current day they're filming. They weren't home for lunch and she's still making dinner. Gross. Stop living like hungover college frat boys whose mommies do their laundry for them.
View attachment 2699470

Ginn says Da Baby's first word is "uh-oh". Uh-oh.
bleeping A they were in my hometown today. Looks like they went to Harrel’s for the hot dogs and ate them in the centrum of town near the fountain. I bet they didn’t set foot in the Hangry Bison or Plant St Market for The Crooked Can experience. They are late to the party as usual because some of the other theme park vloggers have done this over a year ago.

#homemovies

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.