The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miller’s Ale House is a chain all over the country now. And I don’t give a duck what you think Mr. Tim Tracker, I’m calling it what I want. He’s such a stupid blowhard.
You must not want to sound like a local then! Seriously that’s one of the dumber things they’ve said and that bar is pretty low.

We have two nearby and I’ve never heard it called anything but Millers Ale House. One opened pretty recently and my kid’s have a friend who works there—he called it Millers Ale House when he was saying he got a job there. He must not want to sound like a local.

Reactions: 11
How much space does he need to take a fecking shite? What the balls is he doing in the shitter to need so much space? (Apart from shoving cakes on his gob)
Bending TrickyNicky over the sink perhaps. Or he needs to get his legs full out to brace and push. The guy is literally full of tit.
Screenshot_20240119_003932.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really boring video. Like really bad. Jenn pawing through books.

Worse than usual. 0/10 even for snark purposes.

Reactions: 19
I like how Ginn couldn't even do more than 8 days straight of uploads but thinks she's actually going to read like 20 books. Start small, hon. Well, at least the employees at the bookstore got you to buy a whole bunch of books and spend a whole lot of money for what will just become decor.

Maybe Dim can use your pile of unread books as a substitute for a Squatty Potty in the commode.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I found it strange how they were 'feeding' J SmartWater sips at whatever QS place they were eating at in AK back in that voog, but he had his own juice box with a straw he was drinking from (maybe they were afraid of his backwash, but they let him chew on Tim's food at the same place?). So, they have to pour his water for him directly into his mouth and also hand feed him a hot dog?? Yeah, something is amiss.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Jenn went back to the bookstore and wanted to buy another book the store recommended. She looked like she was going to cry when she saw another woman bought the book. She isn't used to not getting her way. Add that woman to the list of saboteurs.

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't know what's more irritating, Jen constantly looking at herself and messing with her nasty hair or Jackson constantly interrupting them. This definitely is a family that's all made for each other. I fear it's too late for Jackson, but I hope there's someway Oliver escapes their lunacy, but it's unlikely.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I found it strange how they were 'feeding' J SmartWater sips at whatever QS place they were eating at in AK back in that voog, but he had his own juice box with a straw he was drinking from (maybe they were afraid of his backwash, but they let him chew on Tim's food at the same place?). So, they have to pour his water for him directly into his mouth and also hand feed him a hot dog?? Yeah, something is amiss.
Hot dog = choking hazard, plus messy. He probably also spills the entire bottle of water down the front of him or chokes himself because of delayed oral motor development. I wish they would get the kid to speech and occupational therapy. He is clearly not going to “grow out of it”

Reactions: 18
I am watching the podcast and Nick mentioned how important Encanto is to his family. He said it came out in theaters when he was in Colombia adopting his son. He said that they watched it in theaters in Colombia and it was the first movie they saw as a family of four. Tim asked if it was in English. Nick said they had it Spanish dubbed or in English with Spanish subtitles. He said they watched the movie in English with Spanish subtitles. I'm assuming his adopted son could not speak English at the time. I would have seen the movie Spanish dubbed to make my newly adopted son feel more comfortable. He is dealing with his whole world changing, moving to another country with people he doesn't know, and he is on the spectrum. Let him watch the movie in his native tongue. I think he was probably too young to read the subtitles at the time. Just seemed like an odd choice to me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I hate that they feature J in their vlogs. I don't want to focus on how he acts too much because his parents decided to ruin his right to any privacy, but he will not be the reason people tune into these vlogs anymore. What he does isn't cute and it isn't funny - no matter how much Tim and Jenn try to convince everyone that it is. The zoomed in cake pop part was RIDICULOUS. We don't need to see the actual pools of drool on top of his cake pop and then see Jenn take a bite out of it.

The whole part about the limo was annoying and not worthy of being in a vlog. And Tim actually said to J they would buy a limo just to appease him in that moment ("Don't worry, we will."). J just kept talking about the limo and Jenn kept talking about it and they kept interrupting each other. Why show this?!

There is no way the stans watch these and don't wonder, "Family date day? Why isn't Oliver with them?" They aren't WORKING. They took one child to a doctor's appointment, then ate lunch, then shopped...all while their baby stayed at home with a full time nanny. They uploaded their family time to YouTube and monetized it.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
i absolutely HATE the way they talk about j$ and his behavior in front of him. like he's invisible. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yeah, J is unwatchable now. It’s not his fault. He’s just a kid. Lots of kids on YouTube become unwatchable around age 4. But I can’t stand when he’s on the screen, I fast forward.

I find the baby to be cute now but he’s a baby. They’ll probably switch to him soon. But the same thing will happen to him.

Ugh, these YouTube parents are just gross.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do they take Jackson out of school when they want him in a video or do they wait until after school to put him in the video? I’m just wondering. I wish they would think about Jackson’s future and not put him in the vlogs anymore. I feel like some people don’t really want to see him but I could be wrong about that. Also where is Oliver did they leave him at home with the nanny?

Reactions: 11
The nails. They’re so bad. Why do they point upwards?
Right?! They look absolutely horrible and deformed. They were like this a year ago when she got a manicure ... I'm going with the theory her manicurist hates her as much as her hair stylist.

2022-05-17 (3).png
2022-05-17 (8).png
2022-05-17 (9).png

• Sick
  • Wow
You must not want to sound like a local then! Seriously that’s one of the dumber things they’ve said and that bar is pretty low.

We have two nearby and I’ve never heard it called anything but Millers Ale House. One opened pretty recently and my kid’s have a friend who works there—he called it Millers Ale House when he was saying he got a job there. He must not want to sound like a local.
I didn't watch but what's the deal with that? What did he say?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but I’m completely sick and tired of them buying Jackson girl stuff. From his purple boots with rainbows and unicorns to books like Pinkalicious and these other girl books. Knock it off stop buying him girl stuff he is a boy. Until he can tell you he wants to be a girl he’s a boy. 🤬
---

Tim has to be so sick of all this vegetarian stuff. It’s not like they’re losing weight eating this tit. His pants are so damn tight. She looks like a cow seriously the vegetarian stuff isn’t working.
They seem to think that vegetarian or vegan=healthy. That's not true. You can eat like crap with both of those diets. In fact, vegans need to be careful that they get enough protein and vitamins to stay healthy. Their eating is bizarre. They either have burned vegan dishes that don't look appetizing or gorge on fried theme park food! Yuck!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.