The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my second Moderna shot yesterday, feeling mainly feverish. Mostly just reading stuff today. Finally got around to updating the list.

1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12,13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
Seeing all these dates makes me feel bad for Jackson. He’s just being dragged around. No sense of normalcy.

Reactions: 7
The reality is even if Jackson is behind he will likely catch up. The sad thing is he shouldn't be on YouTube at all. I used to think it wasn't affecting him but clearly it is and he has no way to consent to being recorded and his life being made public for his parents profit.

Reactions: 1
Off topic warning - Adam The Woo

So, Adam is going to Disneyland reopening day, I assume he will not quarantine when he arrives in LA.

As this is a clear breach of rules, and potentially infecting other people, is there even a contract email to report anyone breaking the rules?

It seems draconian, but people have been making sacrifices for the past year so Disney and Universal can only now reopen. And Adam decides to break those rules, that are in place to keep people safe. I doubt he has had both doses of the vaccine.
It’s not just the lack of quarantine, but also Disney implemented the California resident rule because they didn’t want people flying in. I actually like ATW, but this, and his other travel during the pandemic, doesn’t sit right with me. Also, a lot of CM’s out there know who he is. Think anyone will call him out?

Reactions: 8
The reality is even if Jackson is behind he will likely catch up. The sad thing is he shouldn't be on YouTube at all. I used to think it wasn't affecting him but clearly it is and he has no way to consent to being recorded and his life being made public for his parents profit.
To what detriment though? Remember, this stuff might not be evident for years to come.

Reactions: 2
Tim called the toilet a toilet this time. He seemed surprised that there was a shower in the bathroom.
How much food for the three of them? Wouldn't you check for a high chair before getting dinner? I bet it was cold by the time they ate it.
Dont they have to say its hosted at the start
Since they pack the whole house when they go on these staycations I don't understand why they don't bring a booster chair. He can sit in one of those.

Reactions: 5
It’s not just the lack of quarantine, but also Disney implemented the California resident rule because they didn’t want people flying in. I actually like ATW, but this, and his other travel during the pandemic, doesn’t sit right with me. Also, a lot of CM’s out there know who he is. Think anyone will call him out?
He has a rental agreement in Orange County California. Can’t get much more “resident” than that. Florida has been vaccinating people at a good clip lately. Hopefully he got his.

Speaking of the vaccines, sometime this week the Trackers get their 2nd dose. I just had my 2nd Pfizer shot and it knocked me out for about 36 hours. It was difficult for me to even take my dogs outside without getting super dizzy and needing to lay down again. I cannot even imagine trying to take care of an active toddler at the same time.

Reactions: 7
I think the latest spree of ATW monologues is evidence of him being bored or burned out. Z-z-z-z-z

It also seems clear that he is now a FLORIDA resident, and the DL website is clear proof of residency is a government issued photo ID. Adam notes his current ID is a Florida ID. It is not that gray. Will he probably be able to get into DL sure, but his twisting to be a local resident to get in is a bit off putting.
I'm sorry but I will laugh if they deny him entry. FreshBaked went through the steps Disneyland is going to implement to ensure guests are California residents. We'll see if Adam still has his California driver's license or has switched to Florida.

Off topic warning - Adam The Woo

So, Adam is going to Disneyland reopening day, I assume he will not quarantine when he arrives in LA.

As this is a clear breach of rules, and potentially infecting other people, is there even a contract email to report anyone breaking the rules?

It seems draconian, but people have been making sacrifices for the past year so Disney and Universal can only now reopen. And Adam decides to break those rules, that are in place to keep people safe. I doubt he has had both doses of the vaccine.
He is absolute trash! He fled California because Disney was closed and now he’ll flee back and break every health and safety protocol Disney and California are mandating. The sense of entitlement enrages me.

I will absolutely report him if he gets into Disney:
A) as a non-Californian resident, B) and doesn’t quarantine for the mandatory 2 weeks by upon arrival into California, and C) makes money off of this visit. He’s already on thin ice with Disney.

Just because he kept an apartment here doesn’t mean he resides here. We allllllll know he lives in Celebration - yet he’ll weasle his way back in with an old id. He’s a fat, greasy slob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He has a rental agreement in Orange County California. Can’t get much more “resident” than that. Florida has been vaccinating people at a good clip lately. Hopefully he got his.
He’s such a pompous ass. It’s not if he “lives” on both coasts, he’s currently in FL and the whole point of residents only was to prevent the spread of covid from other states. Somehow he feels those rules (right or wrong) don’t apply to him. He’s become insufferable (no I don’t watch him, just the first few minutes of this last video). I commented on his video, let’s see if he says anything.
ETA: that was fast, I got an answer. It’s on the pinned post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone else mentioned he stated in one of his vlogs he now has Florida ID. In the past, Disney required residents using the California resident ticket to show a government-issued ID such as a driver's license. FreshBaked talked about what Disneyland will require to enter the park when it reopens. He did not mention a rental agreement as one of the qualifying documents.

Reactions: 3
He’s such a pompous ass. It’s not if he “lives” on both coasts, he’s currently in FL and the whole point of residents only was to prevent the spread of covid from other states. Somehow he feels those rules (right or wrong) don’t apply to him. He’s become insufferable (no I don’t watch him, just the first few minutes of this last video). I commented on his video, let’s see if he says anything.
I remember seeing him around Sept-October when he went to Pigeon Forge on a road trip, and other places in Tennessee, and his mom was in Pigeon Forge too. They went to some busy attraction where you walk on a bridge, and neither of them were wearing masks in like the busy FALL time and tons of people were near them. Then flying to and fro from California and whatnot. He doesn't care about masks or quarantine or anyone. Just him getting the all mighty You Tube Dollars.
If anything, at least the Trackers have been cautious (maybe a little to the extreme) but I would rather watch people like the Trackers than these a-holes flying across the country not taking Covid precatuions for their you tube revenue.

I remember seeing him around Sept-October when he went to Pigeon Forge on a road trip, and other places in Tennessee, and his mom was in Pigeon Forge too. They went to some busy attraction where you walk on a bridge, and neither of them were wearing masks in like the busy FALL time and tons of people were near them. Then flying to and fro from California and whatnot. He doesn't care about masks or quarantine or anyone. Just him getting the all mighty You Tube Dollars.
If anything, at least the Trackers have been cautious (maybe a little to the extreme) but I would rather watch people like the Trackers than these a-holes flying across the country not taking Covid precatuions for their you tube revenue.
I really like ATW, his cross country trips are well researched and fun to watch. He’s really become obsessed with Disney lately, so I don’t watch anymore. I can make my own Disney memories once they reopen fully again.

I really like ATW, his cross country trips are well researched and fun to watch. He’s really become obsessed with Disney lately, so I don’t watch anymore. I can make my own Disney memories once they reopen fully again.
I agree. I'd much rather watch Adam revisit Bonnie and Clyde's old haunts than his Disney content.

Oddly enough ATW seems in his element when he and Tim are having a boys night out.
I wonder how long that will last? Jenn is so jealous I can see her putting the kabash on that relationship now that Adam is in Celebration.

Reactions: 5
So he doesn't have a California drivers license or state ID. Sounds like he shouldn't be let in to me.
Screenshot_20210418-105903.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
So he doesn't have a California drivers license or state ID. Sounds like he shouldn't be let in to me.View attachment 535044
Wow, I thought he would still have his California drivers license and use that....I’m interested in seeing Disney’s response especially since Adam is being so open about it, he is allowing people to contact Disney before he goes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.