Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I know the whole point of tattle is trash, trashy comments often about trashy people but I do find it very poor taste to speculate and assume jen is lying about being sexually abused as a child. It also doesn’t make sense to point out her sister isn’t afraid it sex, so many sex workers were abused as children. We have no idea what happened in Jens childhood and I think it’s bad to speculate, we know Jen likely reads here but also lot of other survivors of abuse will also be reading and most abused peoples biggest fear is not being believed

Reactions: 47

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers make their Triumphant return to Universal Studios for the Universal Studios Store and Mardi Gras Food.

Jenn complains the store opened the day after they were last there.

We get a weird Timbo voiceover telling us when they extended Mardi Gras to.

Tim has a feeling it will be a "busy day" because it's Spring Break.

Tim hopes crowds thin out on April 12th since that's when Universal lowers their ticket prices for Spring Break.

It's 10:30 on a Wednesday and it's a zoo. Both Dim and Gin didn't think it would be "that' busy but it is.

Jenn's face is looking super bloated guess all that sugar and salt is catching up to her.

They dressed Jackpot up like a Minion because PLEASE UNIVERSAL PUT US BACK ON THE MEDIA LIST! #HOSTED

They apparently did some research before they got there to find out what time the food booths open, it's apparently 11AM.

LOL the Transformers extended queue is completely full, and it looks like social distancing doesn't matter anymore.

They go into the Tribute Store and Tim audibly orgasms because no one is in the Tribute Store.

Tim argues that the Pirate Ship Mold-O-Rama isn't an authentic pirate ship because it has too many sails.

They got the Andouille Sausage Puff and the Crab Meat Hand Pie.

Jenn tells us they had them before but they were so good so they had to GET IT!

jenn hand pie.PNG

Tim spoils the mystery of the Hogwarts Express as it goes "backstage"

Tim shows us the ice cream store which apparently went from Ben and Jerry's to Haagen-Dazs

Tim also tells us they no longer sell Dippin Dots at Universal.

1617998470413.png

LOL NOT A WORD OUTTA TIMBO ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE AROUND

Before he clutched at his pearls if he passed 3 people 30 yards away at Disney. Here his wife and miracle baby are walking right into people with no effort to socially distance from anyone.

They stop at the Germany booth to get Vegan Bratwurst and the Bavarian Pretzel. Jenn misread the menu sign again (NO SHOCKER) she thought you got mustard and cheese sauce, not a cheese sauce with mustard in it.

1617998605323.png

Tim attempts to deepthroat a veggie weiner.

They get more food, this time a jerk chicken dish, and the same thing but instead of chicken you get jackfruit.

Jenn is afraid it might be too spicy because they use Scotch-Bonnet chili peppers.

1617998781318.png
'

MFW when the major themeparks cut me off from freebies because I'm a racist bigot who blames everyone else except myself.

Note, we are only 17 minutes...

HOLY SHIT TIMBO SHOWS US HIS BLOWJOB TECHNIQUE

Tim tells us the jackfruit tastes like a spicy hot melon.

Jenn tells us that jackfruit looks like meat aliens would eat.

LOL Jackpot was throwing his Cheerios off of his snack tray and birds started circling around.

This vlog is a slog....they finish their food and then go to the new Universal Store.

I'm shocked they didn't show any footage of the new Jurassic Coaster at all...just merch at the Universal Store.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

WhiskeyBusiness

I'm sure she doesn't want to hear from anybody she went to high school with for a variety of reasons so she hasn't signed up for any alumni sites.

Calling high schools and pretending to be an employer verifying her graduation might work. But that would only verify if she graduated I doubt any school would say on the phone that a person didn't graduate for privacy reasons.
As I've said before, sometimes ideas get floated in here that are as bad if not worse than the creepy Tracker cult members

Reactions: 36

domwood

The Tim Tracker #17 Take out bad comments and the trash, Or we don't get no spendin' cash, If you don't vlog that Disney store, You ain't gonna rock and roll no more.. Yakety yak (we hate feedback!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

quietcandy

VIP Member
Did anyone else think that them calling the Hollywood Studios charity VIP event a "filming fail" made it seem like the only reason they went was for content and not to help the charity? I thought that it was pretty rude and inconsiderate how they acted about not being able to film at it.

Reactions: 25

dingdangdong

I'm sure she doesn't want to hear from anybody she went to high school with for a variety of reasons so she hasn't signed up for any alumni sites.

Calling high schools and pretending to be an employer verifying her graduation might work. But that would only verify if she graduated I doubt any school would say on the phone that a person didn't graduate for privacy reasons.
Maybe it’s time for someone to take a break from the Trackers and find another hobby of some sort. This is an unhealthy level of obsession, especially directed toward someone you claim not to even like.

Reactions: 24

FoBGD12

I find the comments more enjoyable than the videos. I just love to read the odd delusional things the stans see. It makes me wonder sometimes are we seeing the same videos or what??View attachment 528486
Sure, learning where all of the USB ports are in a hotel room and watching your parents eat 4,000 calories a day is the best education ever. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

peteykirch

VIP Member
Today is the big day...movers should be here between now and like 3PM.

It's ridiculous how much stuff we have, like damn it's a shit ton of boxes.

My Fiance and I have vowed to downsize and not to become like the Slackers who are living in filth with crap on top of crap.

Reactions: 23

heyyaa

Sorry, I'm new to their whole channel, but why does Jenn seem constantly confused / surprised about every detail out of Tim's mouth like they haven't been doing this Disney thing for what I'm assuming is years now? Is she just acting clueless or is it like a 50 First Dates type of deal where she needs to reminded of everything each morning? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Missy44

Hi!
First post here :)
So in desperation my family and I started watching vlogs as we are in the UK and can't travel to WDW.
The first Tracker video we watched was the staycation at OKW, as we own dvc there.
Well he annoyed me straight away. If you are going to give out information (about dvc) at least make sure it's correct!
His voice annoyed me as I just couldn't get the image of Kermit the frog out of my mind.
And that poor baby. He's never going to learn to talk if the constantly talk for him.
We also watched another staycation vid where they went through everything they take with them for Jackson as people had asked them. Really if you don't know what to pack to take for your child you are not responsible enough to be a parent!

We don't really like Adam the Woo - he seems a bit slimy!

Super enthused Jackie is nice, don't mind her.

Our favourite vlogger is Paging Mr Morrow. He's so natural and enthusiastic.
We have wondered if he and Jackie are dating as she pops up in a lot of his vids.

That's all really, have found these threads hilarious!

Granite dog

VIP Member
I get where you are coming from, but I can tell you from my personal experience that as we made more money, we've bought better things, yet we're still budget conscience in many areas. It's what you value in spending and saving on. None of us know their true intentions and that is what makes most of these posts ridiculous on here.

You all have brought up the price of the house seemingly endlessly, but I guess the in-depth threads lamenting page after page have stopped, so that was eons ago in Tattle timelines. I've been entertained by you all, but the majority here are absolutely no different than the Stans, just the inverse. You guys post about two YouTube bloggers seemingly each and every day, make assumptions about people that you know nothing about in reality, and seemingly obsessively watch their videos. Get a hobby. What miserable bunch of complainers. It's like reading a bunch of whiny Karens. And don't label me as some type of Tracker Stan or what have you because I'm nothing of the sort.

It's just honesty amusing to see how worked up and ridiculous people can get on the internet. I'd love to see some of you keyboard warriors tell the Trackers your observations in real life if you had the chance. You never would. I'm signing off, so you can spare yourselves the replies. Hopefully there are some other folks on here that will nod in agreement with my observations. Get some air and possibly a mental health counselor as well. It's unhealthy to obsess about some YouTubers on a message board and come up with ridiculous storylines for their lives.
Ellen is that you??

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Squiggy74

Chatty Member
HOLY SHIT TIMBO SHOWS US HIS BLOWJOB TECHNIQUE

Florida Resident Updates, we beg you to incorporate this ASAP and many times thereafter using all your best creativity.

• Haha

Grusofsky96

Their latest video pissed me off. They put Jackson in his pajama’s in a fucking parking garage. They get home and put him right to bed from the car. No routine. No story. Not a good way to put a kid to sleep and also very sad to hear. That poor kid is nothing more than a prop to them and you can’t tell me otherwise.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
I get where you are coming from, but I can tell you from my personal experience that as we made more money, we've bought better things, yet we're still budget conscience in many areas. It's what you value in spending and saving on. None of us know their true intentions and that is what makes most of these posts ridiculous on here.

You all have brought up the price of the house seemingly endlessly, but I guess the in-depth threads lamenting page after page have stopped, so that was eons ago in Tattle timelines. I've been entertained by you all, but the majority here are absolutely no different than the Stans, just the inverse. You guys post about two YouTube bloggers seemingly each and every day, make assumptions about people that you know nothing about in reality, and seemingly obsessively watch their videos. Get a hobby. What miserable bunch of complainers. It's like reading a bunch of whiny Karens. And don't label me as some type of Tracker Stan or what have you because I'm nothing of the sort.

It's just honesty amusing to see how worked up and ridiculous people can get on the internet. I'd love to see some of you keyboard warriors tell the Trackers your observations in real life if you had the chance. You never would. I'm signing off, so you can spare yourselves the replies. Hopefully there are some other folks on here that will nod in agreement with my observations. Get some air and possibly a mental health counselor as well. It's unhealthy to obsess about some YouTubers on a message board and come up with ridiculous storylines for their lives.
GAWD. Go away. :rolleyes: It's a fucking gossip board.

Maybe if they didn't whore themselves out there on YouTube for the last 11 years, we - NOR YOU - would be talking about them, now would we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

fulltilt72

I am new here and would like to comment on the Easter video.

#1 This was made on Saturday.

#2 The doorbell ring was the donoughts being delivered.

#3 The were absolutely no "friends" who showed up.

The plates on the counter are serious clues, as is the lack of any noise when the friends were there. The garage can is right there in the kitchen. Are you telling me their guests would not throw out paper plates?
These friends left quickly apparently. Tons of food left.

It was all staged. They have no friends. Everyone they meet figures them out quickly and then do not associate any longer.

A very sad existence imo

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Galorious

VIP Member
If all they are doing is being hosted for these "staycations" in rental homes. They are undercutting their value. A social media influencer who gets 100K-200K views on a video should be getting far more than a freebie night.
But the Trackholes are desperate. They're still trying to cover their fall from grace.

Dim calls slippers "a nice pair of flippy floppies"
Are you sure he was referring to slippers and not Jenn's tits??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I was going to reply to all that drama, but deleted it after re-reading their last comment. The whole I'd like to see you say this stuff to their faces thing was hilarious, though. Haven't they followed the Trackers long enough to know that any comments not praising them get deleted?? I, for one, would have no problem conveying any of my thoughts to them if I saw them in person. Sadly, I'm way out on the west coast, so the chances of that happening are rare. I would love to let them know exactly how I feel about them, especially having been a regular watcher of their videos.

If you sign up for an account on here and pop in saying that we're all pathetic for talking about them every day, then you're a Tracker Stan...plain and simple. If you feel that you need to come here and defend them, you're a stan. If you enjoy poorly planned videos, constant contradictions, and two idiots who are clueless about everything happening around them, then by all means watch and enjoy them. They're two very mediocre youtubers and are extremely lucky to be in the position they're in. They act like their "stardom" will last forever, and they're likely not at all prepared for the YouTube bubble to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 20