The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know all kids develop differently. I get that. But my boy was born a few weeks after Jackson, and the development I see in my boy VS an older Jackson is worrying me for them.

My boy is expressive. He knows how to ask for things he wants and needs. He can say some words or in the absence of words, actions or noises can be easily interpreted into what he wants.

I know we only see a slight picture through their videos but I honestly do worry if they are stifling Jackson’s development
My son is 10 months old. He says “Mama”, “Dada”, “Kitty”, “All done”, “Bad kitty”, “More”, “Baba”, “Meme” (my mom) and “CeCe” (his godmother.). Jackson is totally screwed

Did anyone catch that they ate dinner right at Jackson’s bedtime? He ate in his PJs. That is not good for adults- much less a toddler. They seriously think of him like a dog! It’s so infuriating. And these idiot stans keep saying- think of all the experiences you are exposing him too! Yeah- no routine, strangers in his face in a pandemic & bad eating habits. Just great stuff :(
We don’t eat dinner until late, our son eats his last meal of the day with us. I’m not overly concerned that they do this. I’m more concerned about the stunted growth of the child by speaking for him

Reactions: 8
I think I heard him say that they were hosted by the dolphin. The dolphin the swan are owned by Marriott so technically that’s not Disney hosting it. I believe it is time to express concerns to Swan and dolphin management about hosting racially insensitive people.

Reactions: 6
Yeah something is fishy with their numbers and views for sure. If you look at DFB who has less subscribers and look at their views from a year ago they tower over the views the trackers have from a year ago. Trackers also get an insane amount of views right out of the gate so I’m assuming they have bots of some sort. No way in hell they have 20000+ people jumping on their lame ass videos in the first 30 minutes.

Also any sign of the bodyguard in those pics?

Reactions: 4
Jens hair is so bad! I agree that the red was the best look but in this latest vlog she had these two pieces hanging out-on purpose-right in her face. A greasy pony with two rooty chunks in her face. Not sure where she’s going with her hair but that ain’t it sis!!

Holy tit Jackson has never had a ballon as much as they go to the Disney parks. My wife and I were both shouting at the tv “just let the kid play with the damn ballon” when they kept saying “don’t pop it”
Go back and watch it. I did.

@1:25.

I couldn't believe it but Tim actually was ENCOURAGING Jackson to pop it - "Do it, buddy!" - while Jenn kept going "NoOOoooOOO, it's gonna pop."

And Tim said "I know. You gotta.... life lesson time!"

and Jenn goes "noooOOOOooo."

I thought that comment was interesting. "life lesson time." So actually Tim WAS wanting him to pop it.

We all know they're going to butt heads about Jackson and what he can do. I predict Tim - for all his faults - is actually going to be the one to want Jackson to do typical boy things, and Jenn is going to be the one to end up coddling him (akin to "he doesn't have to do that if he doesn't want to, Tim")

Reactions: 10
Go back and watch it. I did.

@1:25.

I couldn't believe it but Tim actually was ENCOURAGING Jackson to pop it - "Do it, buddy!" - while Jenn kept going "NoOOoooOOO, it's gonna pop."

And Tim said "I know. You gotta.... life lesson time!"

and Jenn goes "noooOOOOooo."

I thought that comment was interesting. "life lesson time." So actually Tim WAS wanting him to pop it.

We all know they're going to butt heads about Jackson and what he can do. I predict Tim - for all his faults - is actually going to be the one to want Jackson to do typical boy things, and Jenn is going to be the one to end up coddling him (akin to "he doesn't have to do that if he doesn't want to, Tim")
I get the feeling Jackson has not had many life lessons. What’s even more infuriating is that they actually made an attempt to do baby led weaning and then stopped. For everyone concerned that they can’t be a parent...the dumbest people on YouTube have a kid...you’ll probably do OK...

• Haha
I get the feeling Jackson has not had many life lessons. What’s even more infuriating is that they actually made an attempt to do baby led weaning and then stopped. For everyone concerned that they can’t be a parent...the dumbest people on YouTube have a kid...you’ll probably do OK...
I agree. I don't get that feeling either. That's why I thought it was so interesting that Tim said that - on camera - and it remained in the vlog.

Almost as if he's intuitively just maybe NOW understanding that Jackson isn't getting those "lessons" (and falling behind) and was actually encouraging him to pop the balloon in the lobby.

Of course, it starts with not dragging him all over the Orlando metro area to every bleeping hotel in town... but... at least I saw promise in Tim's comment. :ROFLMAO:

My son is 10 months old. He says “Mama”, “Dada”, “Kitty”, “All done”, “Bad kitty”, “More”, “Baba”, “Meme” (my mom) and “CeCe” (his godmother.). Jackson is totally screwed

We don’t eat dinner until late, our son eats his last meal of the day with us. I’m not overly concerned that they do this. I’m more concerned about the stunted growth of the child by speaking for him
At least it’s a routine. He probably eats dinner at a different time each day. Poor thing has no consistency. I also love that your child can say bad kitty 😂

Dim really is stupid.. how do you call house slippers floppy flops? How does Hen not edit that out? I guess a lot of these people just are poorly educated and found a way to make money via YouTube.

The way they make consistent money is by having newer subscribers watch the old content. If you ever go to https://socialblade.com/youtube/ and look up their or anyone's YouTube earnings. Since they have been around for a long time they can now make regular income. Same for people like ATW or Ken Domik. If you look at say Krispy Smores or DDD they only get pennies in comparison which is why you do not see much content from them (as it may be too much work lol).

It almost makes me want to see YouTube archive off any vlog older than 1 year and make people 'pay' for historical content. Then we will see their earnings drop quite significantly or perhaps more informative vlogs.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I don't get that feeling either. That's why I thought it was so interesting that Tim said that - on camera - and it remained in the vlog.

Almost as if he's intuitively just maybe NOW understanding that Jackson isn't getting those "lessons" (and falling behind) and was actually encouraging him to pop the balloon in the lobby.

Of course, it starts with not dragging him all over the Orlando metro area to every bleeping hotel in town... but... at least I saw promise in Tim's comment. :ROFLMAO:
Ferguson (my 10 month old) knows that there are consequences. Yes, you can pull kitty’s tail, but you’re gonna learn not to pull kitty’s tail because of consequences. Tim and Jen don’t strike me as the type to do consequences...

At least it’s a routine. He probably eats dinner at a different time each day. Poor thing has no consistency. I also love that your child can say bad kitty 😂
We have four cats...the youngest one gets into all sorts of trouble. When she jumps up on the counter or table he’ll point at her and go; “Bad kitty!”

• Haha
  • Heart

He will be able to overcome his slow start, it’ll just be more difficult. These idiots aren’t doing Jackson any favors and hopefully someone makes them realize that soon

Reactions: 3
Off topic warning - Adam The Woo

So, Adam is going to Disneyland reopening day, I assume he will not quarantine when he arrives in LA.

As this is a clear breach of rules, and potentially infecting other people, is there even a contract email to report anyone breaking the rules?

It seems draconian, but people have been making sacrifices for the past year so Disney and Universal can only now reopen. And Adam decides to break those rules, that are in place to keep people safe. I doubt he has had both doses of the vaccine.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Off topic warning - Adam The Woo

So, Adam is going to Disneyland reopening day, I assume he will not quarantine when re returns.

As this is a clear breach of rules, and potentially infecting other people, is there even a contract email to report anyone breaking the rules?

It seems draconian, but people have been making sacrifices for the past year so Disney and Universal can only now reopen. And Adam decides to break those rules, that are in place to keep people safe. I doubt he has had both doses of the vaccine.
He's been doing this crap since the start of the pandemic, along with many other vloggers. It seems no one cares.

Reactions: 4
ResortTV1 was just hosted by Discovery Cove and I’ve also seen a lot of media type bloggers getting a sneak peek of the new rooms at the Poly. Wonder if the Trackholes will pop up soon with the same.

Reactions: 2
ResortTV1 was just hosted by Discovery Cove and I’ve also seen a lot of media type bloggers getting a sneak peek of the new rooms at the Poly. Wonder if the Trackholes will pop up soon with the same.
They’ll have to beg and beg and beg.

Reactions: 1
I think the latest spree of ATW monologues is evidence of him being bored or burned out. Z-z-z-z-z

It also seems clear that he is now a FLORIDA resident, and the DL website is clear proof of residency is a government issued photo ID. Adam notes his current ID is a Florida ID. It is not that gray. Will he probably be able to get into DL sure, but his twisting to be a local resident to get in is a bit off putting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.