The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to HereForTheT3a22 for the new thread title.

We were talking about how Jenn has ruined Timbo, considering his decent family and upbringing. Also how the Trackholes take up park reservations and others who would actually use the park as intended can't gain access.

How will the Bojos feel about Disney starting a community in Lake Nona?

Will they get invited out for the premier of the Velocicoaster on June 10th? Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
😆 Love the title.

I couldn't watch the new Animal Kingdom video, Jennbo was just reading info off the signs of every animal exhibit. So damn annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks to HereForTheT3a22 for the new thread title.

We were talking about how Jenn has ruined Timbo, considering his decent family and upbringing. Also how the Trackholes take up park reservations and others who would actually use the park as intended can't gain access.

How will the Bojos feel about Disney starting a community in Lake Nona?

Will they get invited out for the premier of the Velocicoaster on June 10th? Stay tuned!
Don't they already live in that area?

Reactions: 3
It seems like the trackers and other vloggers often use up a park reservation for no real good reason. In the ATW DVC video, it looks like he made a reservation at HS just so he could park there and take the skyliner over to purchase DVC. He did tap into HS for coffee but then left. In fact, he said he was doing this not for rides or attractions but so that he could later park hop to Epcot in order to show the skyliner in relation to his home resort. Question: Can you buy DVC at Disney springs or is that not open?

And how are vloggers getting into resorts during these covid times to just drink?? Are they too making a reservation at a park and then just taking transportation from the TTC or parking lot? Or maybe making a reservation at the wave to just drink?? And then crawling from there?

The trackers seem to take up reservations frequently but then not really do anything. I understand they are only taking up AP reservations but it still doesn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: 8
I definitely think Jenn still considers herself out of Tim’s league. I think she thinks she’s some prized housewife when in reality Tim could leave her at any moment and do better. Even at his current weight he could find someone who is actually interested in him emotionally. Jenn is so detached and their “love” is so forced it’s uncomfortable to watch.

thanks for choosing my title! I hope JennBo LOVVEESSSS it!!

LLLLLLLLL DO YOU LOVE IT JENNY?!

I don’t think the new lake Nona community will bother them, if anything it will excited Timmy to live amongst his “people”🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Took a look at the sisters Florida stories, her voice is so annoying! She comes across super obnoxious. She is trying way too hard, it's almost embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
It seems like the trackers and other vloggers often use up a park reservation for no real good reason. In the ATW DVC video, it looks like he made a reservation at HS just so he could park there and take the skyliner over to purchase DVC. He did tap into HS for coffee but then left. In fact, he said he was doing this not for rides or attractions but so that he could later park hop to Epcot in order to show the skyliner in relation to his home resort. Question: Can you buy DVC at Disney springs or is that not open?

And how are vloggers getting into resorts during these covid times to just drink?? Are they too making a reservation at a park and then just taking transportation from the TTC or parking lot? Or maybe making a reservation at the wave to just drink?? And then crawling from there?

The trackers seem to take up reservations frequently but then not really do anything. I understand they are only taking up AP reservations but it still doesn’t make sense to me.
Well it is better for the other people in attendance when they are there as they aren't taking up an valuable ride time. But they are probably spending way less than the average person even an AP while in the park so almost anybody else getting a reservation would be more profitable for Disney.

Took a look at the sisters Florida stories, her voice is so annoying! She comes across super obnoxious. She is trying way too hard, it's almost embarrassing.

Heeyyyyyyy. Lol She's a stripper so that explains some of her affectation but she really sounds like she hit the trailer park white trash tree many many more times than Jenn did. But she also shows real actual cooking not using a delivery box!

Reactions: 5
Well it is better for the other people in attendance when they are there as they aren't taking up an valuable ride time. But they are probably spending way less than the average person even an AP while in the park so almost anybody else getting a reservation would be more profitable for Disney.

Heeyyyyyyy. Lol She's a stripper so that explains some of her affectation but she really sounds like she hit the trailer park white trash tree many many more times than Jenn did. But she also shows real actual cooking not using a delivery box!
Her sister's IG Florida stories were wild, reminds me of the Zola stripper thread. They are tazing people, crazy family, a random boat outing, yelling in restaurants, weed smokin', Aunt's boob tattoo, etc.

• Haha
Her sister's IG Florida stories were wild, reminds me of the Zola stripper thread. They are tazing people, crazy family, a random boat outing, yelling in restaurants, weed smokin', Aunt's boob tattoo, etc.
I haven't viewed them, but it at least sounds like they're having fun. Tim and Jenn never seem to enjoy ANYTHING. They will discuss how something was "so fun!" or whatever, but they do it with these dead, emotionless eyes and always the same tone in their voice. It's all practiced and faked for the camera. The only time Tim seems happy in the videos now are whenever he's on his own or out with Adam.

Reactions: 9
I never even watched the Florida stories. About 2/3 into them, you will see a photo of their mother, and Jenn as a 7/8 year old. It's the one where the sister says she is in the mothers belly. That is Jenn with her.

As trashy as that family is, there seems to be a lot of joy and love there!

Reactions: 1
I know the whole point of tattle is trash, trashy comments often about trashy people but I do find it very poor taste to speculate and assume jen is lying about being sexually abused as a child. It also doesn’t make sense to point out her sister isn’t afraid it sex, so many sex workers were abused as children. We have no idea what happened in Jens childhood and I think it’s bad to speculate, we know Jen likely reads here but also lot of other survivors of abuse will also be reading and most abused peoples biggest fear is not being believed

Reactions: 47
Maybe if she didn't have a history of being a habitual liar, troublemaker, witch, major complainer and problem-starter, and drama queen, more people (including myself) would believe her from the get-go. Remember, she cannot have children. Period.

Also, I didn't see these random tweets that were brought up from years ago that supposedly kept changing story-wise, did you?

Until I see them first-hand (perhaps someone can unearth all of them???), I will, personally, choose to not put much faith in her veracity - again, given her track record of exaggerations, mistruths, and flat-out lies. 🤷‍♀️

Edited to add: I mentioned this before but I have a legit sexual assault survivor in my family. I also have a dear male friend from back in college practically have his life ruined because of some witch female friend of his who concocted complete LIES about him assaulting her. So I know both sides of the coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How long ago was Jenn claiming sexual assault? Someone said it was during the me too movement, but Covid has thrown timing off and we're missing that year.

I also know sexual assault survivors, and the one thing in common with them is they NEVER speak of the incident or of the person/people who did it to them. Often times they just move on and bury it. Therapy helps but the last thing any of them would do is announce it to the world.

Jenn does not fit that profile at all.
Jenn fits the profile of a bully perfectly, one who will say what she wants to say to benefit herself and gain followers.

Reactions: 4
@RyanNodal I didn’t want your question to get lost in the new thread transition. You said
“I’m still trying to understand this DVC thing. Why does everyone say "rent" out points? Once they're used they're gone right?
Also it seems like if you only paid $1,100 total for the year for those 10 nights then that's an insane deal but isn't it monthly you pay for it so is that the yearly total you paid DVC?”

It’s hard to explain in a short reply, but I’m sure others here can expand on my words.

A DVC member purchases a set amount of points at a DVC resort of their choice, provided there are points for sale. The cost of each point varies based upon which DVC resort the person chooses.

So lets say the point cost is $200. If one bought a 150 point contract with a March use year the contract total cost is $30,000. This means every March 1 you get 150 points deposited into your account to use.

So you have financial obligations for:
• your original DVC contract
• your home resort monthly dues (this is the $1,100 figure you were referring to)

You are correct in that once you use up your yearly set of points they are gone. But you get a new set every March 1st.

The points actively in a person’s DVC account are the ones they “rent” out.

• Heart
Oy! I will say it yet again - FFS stop filming yourself eating or at least edit it out (lazy editing for sure). Disgusting!
2021-04-07 (7).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@RyanNodal I didn’t want your question to get lost in the new thread transition. You said
“I’m still trying to understand this DVC thing. Why does everyone say "rent" out points? Once they're used they're gone right?
Also it seems like if you only paid $1,100 total for the year for those 10 nights then that's an insane deal but isn't it monthly you pay for it so is that the yearly total you paid DVC?”

It’s hard to explain in a short reply, but I’m sure others here can expand on my words.

A DVC member purchases a set amount of points at a DVC resort of their choice, provided there are points for sale. The cost of each point varies based upon which DVC resort the person chooses.

So lets say the point cost is $200. If one bought a 150 point contract with a March use year the contract total cost is $30,000. This means every March 1 you get 150 points deposited into your account to use.

So you have financial obligations for:
• your original DVC contract
• your home resort monthly dues (this is the $1,100 figure you were referring to)

You are correct in that once you use up your yearly set of points they are gone. But you get a new set every March 1st.

The points actively in a person’s DVC account are the ones they “rent” out.
Thank you for taking the helm on the explaination mjm9. I have a printout in my mind that I hand off to friends and family when they ask, but it's not the same when discussing it online.

The best way I could say it is DVC is a timeshare. We pay dues each year for the upkeep, taxes, etc (feeding giraffe) and are permitted to use our timeshare in a flexible way where we're not stuck to a week. Well, most of us aren't stuck.

If we want to rent out that year's points it's up to us but we also take on the responsibility of making sure who we rent it to will not destroy the room.

Also, Ryan, don't feel bad for not understanding it, many people have a hard time with it. It's the way DVC is built.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thank you for taking the helm on the explaination mjm9. I have a printout in my mind that I hand off to friends and family when they ask, but it's not the same when discussing it online.

The best way I could say it is DVC is a timeshare. We pay dues each year for the upkeep, taxes, etc (feeding giraffe) and are permitted to use our timeshare in a flexible way where we're not stuck to a week. Well, most of us aren't stuck.

If we want to rent out that year's points it's up to us but we also take on the responsibility of making sure who we rent it to will not destroy the room.

Also, Ryan, don't feel bad for not understanding it, many people have a hard time with it. It's the way DVC is built.
If you purchase DVC today, do you have to wait 11 months to start using? I was confused about that and why you have to book 11 months for home resort and only 7 for the others. I would think your home resort would be easier. The whole thing confuses me!

Reactions: 4
If you purchase DVC today, do you have to wait 11 months to start using? I was confused about that and why you have to book 11 months for home resort and only 7 for the others. I would think your home resort would be easier. The whole thing confuses me!
No, you can use it the day the points hit your account. When you buy Resale, it takes about 3 months to complete the process. You typically have your account information before the points show up. I would guess buying direct happens much faster, but don't know. And let's say you buy Boardwalk and your points hit your account on January 1st. You want to book for Christmas of that same year. You have to wait until January 25th to book if your check in day is December 25th. If you want Grand Floridian with those Boardwalk points, then you have to wait until May 25th to book.

And it's not that you have to book that far out, but you CAN. I booked for my next trip in a few weeks, just this past week. Did I get the resort I wanted? No, but I am fine with what was available and wait listed the one I want (neither are my home resort)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.