The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the big day...movers should be here between now and like 3PM.

It's ridiculous how much stuff we have, like damn it's a tit ton of boxes.

My Fiance and I have vowed to downsize and not to become like the Slackers who are living in filth with crap on top of crap.
Good luck with the move! We are a retired military family and of course, we had to watch our household goods because if we went over the allowed weight we paid big time. After a while we got to be pros at it. I could have my household goods delivered in the morning and by the evening I had my pictures on the wall and curtains hung and everything in its place. Not until we retired was I able to accumulate bits and bobs.

Reactions: 2
He is a disgusting human being. I can't even watch his videos anymore. He doesn't care about the people that live there and follow the rules. Rules for thee and not for me.

They have freaking rules for a reason... I'm not a person that wears a mask where I don't have to, but when a place calls for it I do. He just annoys me with going back and forth and then back again....UGH!!! Wonder how long my comment will last. LOL!!

View attachment 535190
I wonder if he purchased his ticket and got his reservation? Oh please, somebody film him going up to the turnstile without a ticket or reservation and without proper documentation. Please, please, please. This man needs a "lern ya dern ya" in the worst way. (That is to say "that'll learn ya darn ya."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he purchased his ticket and got his reservation? Oh please, somebody film him going up to the turnstile without a ticket or reservation and without proper documentation. Please, please, please. This man needs a "lern ya dern ya" in the worst way. (That is to say "that'll learn ya darn ya."
I don't even care if someone films him. I just wanna see his salty as all get out video after he gets turned away. I hope Disney bans him from all their properties. He seriously is more entitled than the Slackers in a lot of ways. Travelling all over the country during a pandemic. Ugh... for some reason he just rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 9
I don't even care if someone films him. I just wanna see his salty as all get out video after he gets turned away. I hope Disney bans him from all their properties. He seriously is more entitled than the Slackers in a lot of ways. Travelling all over the country during a pandemic. Ugh... for some reason he just rubs me the wrong way.
Me too!

Reactions: 1
I’m interested as well, but for selfish reasons. We are military and due to move to California in the summer and trying to figure out if we need to change residency, again;). We are originally from California, my husband is still a resident but I’m not. We have Kansas licenses and currently live in Texas. I hate changing licenses, but will if need be. We are huge Disney people and so excited to be two hours away, but waiting to find out all the rules! Also can’t wait for annual passes because no way we can go as much as I want to without them! [

QUOTE="Notmyname35, post: 4661950, member: 151705"]
Wow, I thought he would still have his California drivers license and use that....I’m interested in seeing Disney’s response especially since Adam is being so open about it, he is allowing people to contact Disney before he goes
[/QUOTE]

Looking at ATW recent vlog about Disneyland saw his gf replied to someone in the commets...Check out her channel...she maybe related to Jens stripper sister?
I wondered who that was. Her responses seemed really crazy.

Good luck on your move!!!! This is why I love moving every 3/4 years, I have to go through our crap and get rid of some. I’m worried what would happen if we didn’t!!
You'd think that, but hot damn we have like 8 of these giant black and yellow bins that are full to the brim. Also it didn't help that our place that we are leaving has a huge storage room in the basement where things were just left to die.

I did downsize my Funko collection that netted me nearly 4k so that helped ease the burden of moving quite a few boxes.

As an enthusiastic home cook, I was amazed how many boxes I filled up that were just kitchen/dining room related.

Last edited:
I’m interested as well, but for selfish reasons. We are military and due to move to California in the summer and trying to figure out if we need to change residency, again;). We are originally from California, my husband is still a resident but I’m not. We have Kansas licenses and currently live in Texas. I hate changing licenses, but will if need be. We are huge Disney people and so excited to be two hours away, but waiting to find out all the rules! Also can’t wait for annual passes because no way we can go as much as I want to without them! [

Wow, I thought he would still have his California drivers license and use that....I’m interested in seeing Disney’s response especially since Adam is being so open about it, he is allowing people to contact Disney before he goes
[/QUOTE]
Thank you guys for your service! I don’t know how long it’s going to be CA residents only but I would be getting a license ASAP to get in

Reactions: 4
He's currently having a meltdown in his YT comments with any negative comment about him trying to go to Disneyland. I have never seen him act like this. Lashing out to any negative comment. Watch him get banned for not quarantining and trying to get into Disney. Someone should alert Disneyland his plans.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, and I finally feel the need to post about things I have noticed.

Tim is walking around with a $2500 camera and $1500 lens when a Canon point and shoot did the job well enough and had the bonus of he sort of knew how to use it. He also usually hand carries his $4000 camera or uses a strap on one shoulder instead of around his neck. It’s just waiting to slip away or be pulled by Jackson. Like a lot of things in his life he thinks it’s the best because it’s expensive. He doesn’t realize a phone is capable of doing 90% of his type of filming. Well he does. But the phone is not four grand.

Off Topic ATW. I am certain Adam’s recent vlogs highlighting his DVC purchase and Disney stock is purely something he could use to point out to Disney that he is truly an invested fan and “deserves” to go to Disneyland on reopening day. I also noticed he never has used the word Covid. He always speaks of “the current situation.” It’s like if he doesn’t say it, it doesn’t really exist.

Reactions: 11

[/QUOTE]
Adam is taunting people and doesn't care if they turn him in. He thinks he is invincible and is so arrogant.

He's currently having a meltdown in his YT comments with any negative comment about him trying to go to Disneyland. I have never seen him act like this. Lashing out to any negative comment. Watch him get banned for not quarantining and trying to get into Disney. Someone should alert Disneyland his plans.
I gathered there are many CMs who replied to his YT vlog that plan on turning him in. He doesn't care.

Not going to lie, it is first on my list once we get a for sure answer! People think we are so ridiculous for asking to move to this duty station in California because there isn’t really any Othman on the post, but two hours from Disney!! We have been trying to get here forever! Also, my husband and I are fully vaccinated, my daughter is 16 and gets second shot in a couple of weeks! So we are being as safe as possible!

Thank you guys for your service! I don’t know how long it’s going to be CA residents only but I would be getting a license ASAP to get in
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
Not going to lie, it is first on my list once we get a for sure answer! People think we are so ridiculous for asking to move to this duty station in California because there isn’t really any Othman on the post, but two hours from Disney!! We have been trying to get here forever! Also, my husband and I are fully vaccinated, my daughter is 16 and gets second shot in a couple of weeks! So we are being as safe as possible!

[/QUOTE]
I don't think you'll have an issue as they plan on opening up completely sometime in June. We are a retired military family (Air Force). With the exception of our tour in California (because we were sent to a base that was closing we were there less than a year), we always transferred our residency to our new station. My husband was a senior NCO so typically in the AF enlisted members stay longer at a base than officers do. Our typical tour of duty was 5 to 7 years at stateside locations. I worked civil service so it was just easier to establish new residency since I had to file tax returns in those states anyway. Since you refer to post I am assuming you are Army.

Oddly enough ATW seems in his element when he and Tim are having a boys night out.
It's so weird how Tim has zero problems hanging out with Adam when Adam hasn't gotten the vsccine yet. He hasn't even thought of it or made an appointment because he's afraid he'll be forced to quarantine then can't cheat his way into Disneyland next week.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
ATW off topic reply:

Off Topic ATW. I am certain Adam’s recent vlogs highlighting his DVC purchase and Disney stock is purely something he could use to point out to Disney that he is truly an invested fan and “deserves” to go to Disneyland on reopening day. I also noticed he never has used the word Covid. He always speaks of “the current situation.” It’s like if he doesn’t say it, it doesn’t really exist.
Back during the beginning of the Pandemic YouTube made it known that any videos pertaining to Covid would be demonitized. The filter video submissions go through looks for a number of things, the words Covid and Coronavirus being two, although I'm sure that rule has been relaxed by now.

Adam is taunting people and doesn't care if they turn him in. He thinks he is invincible and is so arrogant.

I gathered there are many CMs who replied to his YT vlog that plan on turning him in. He doesn't care.
[/QUOTE]
LOL!I I also replied to his long post about why he's going. Clicks and views, clicks and views. $$$$... LOL!! He doesn't care about others only that he can make money off of going.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.