The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s an excellent point. That’s the really disgusting part of it alll.
Jenn has first time mom syndrome. She wants everything she’s does to be an experience with Jackson . I think many of us can understand that syndrome.

Most people (like Super Enthused) mention the name of the family that gifts them the points. I don't recall Tim or Jenn mentioning any family's name. A couple of times I heard Jenn lament that she will miss the special lower rate for Florida residents after everything goes back to normal. She bragged they "only" paid $700 per night at Beach Club.
I like how Jackie thanks the family right away. I don’t understand how TTT gets away with never stating he’s hosted.

Reactions: 4
So he doesn't have a California drivers license or state ID. Sounds like he shouldn't be let in to me.View attachment 535044
This pisses me off beyond belief. I hope Disney bans him again for attempting to break rules over and over. That would be poetic justice after he just dumped his life savings into DVC and Disney stocks. Please Disney, do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jenn has first time mom syndrome. She wants everything she’s does to be an experience with Jackson . I think many of us can understand that syndrome.

I like how Jackie thanks the family right away. I don’t understand how TTT gets away with never stating he’s hosted.
Can we??? Can we really????

Another Day… Another STAN apologist

#releasetheKrakenSTANS

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but I will laugh if they deny him entry. FreshBaked went through the steps Disneyland is going to implement to ensure guests are California residents. We'll see if Adam still has his California driver's license or has switched to Florida.
He says he has Florida license. Not California. In his last video

Can we??? Can we really????
🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong. She drives me nuts

The Tim Tracker 17: Wut This? That's right buddy your parents aren't getting back on Disney media list

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of the vaccines, sometime this week the Trackers get their 2nd dose. I just had my 2nd Pfizer shot and it knocked me out for about 36 hours. It was difficult for me to even take my dogs outside without getting super dizzy and needing to lay down again. I cannot even imagine trying to take care of an active toddler at the same time.
Ack! My husband felt like crud after his 2nd shot- I was fine. It’s so random. They didn’t get their shot til around March 27th & they had Moderna- so it won’t be til the end of the month for them.

So he doesn't have a California drivers license or state ID. Sounds like he shouldn't be let in to me.View attachment 535044
So the majority of the replys to the pinned comment are critical, and Adam seems to be pissed that people are critical of his future actions.

One commenter mentions reporting him to Disney for breaking the rules.

I expect another video explaining the situation again, and blaming trolls for all of the negativity. Remember, he needs to document the experience...

Apologies for derailing the topic, but thought it would be interesting to discuss.

Reactions: 9
He is absolute trash! He fled California because Disney was closed and now he’ll flee back and break every health and safety protocol Disney and California are mandating. The sense of entitlement enrages me.

I will absolutely report him if he gets into Disney:
A) as a non-Californian resident, B) and doesn’t quarantine for the mandatory 2 weeks by upon arrival into California, and C) makes money off of this visit. He’s already on thin ice with Disney.

Just because he kept an apartment here doesn’t mean he resides here. We allllllll know he lives in Celebration - yet he’ll weasle his way back in with an old id. He’s a fat, greasy slob.
People like him are what keeps this pandemic going. Disney is trying to make this work and this imbecile thinks rules don't apply to him ever until he gets banned from somewhere. I hope Disney views this as an even a bigger deal than him taking video behind the scenes because people's lives are at stake. I believe a tweet and an email to Disney showing his post of his intentions are in order.

1618760832101.png

Under ATW post about going to Disneyland. I hope more cast members speak up!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
People like him are what keeps this pandemic going. Disney is trying to make this work and this imbecile thinks rules don't apply to him ever until he gets banned from somewhere. I hope Disney views this as an even a bigger deal than him taking video behind the scenes because people's lives are at stake. I believe a tweet and an email to Disney showing his post of his intentions are in order.
Exactly Peedee!!! The thread is getting heated on his most recent video. He’s antagonizing those whose views don’t match the narrative he’s painting.. I’ve been commenting but he straight pissed me off when in response to the backlash he’s getting *see photo*.
He’s a heartless dick

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I knew the Trackers were fake AF when I saw them doing a mail opening vlog and were like; “Yeah...this is from three years ago.” Crummy

Reactions: 5

View attachment 535140

So now ATW is getting really mad accusing people of using multiple fake accounts and he is insisting he lives in California. He told someone to "report away". What a complete A-hole!

Reactions: 8
Exactly Peedee!!! The thread is getting heated on his most recent video. He’s antagonizing those whose views don’t match the narrative he’s painting.. I’ve been commenting but he straight pissed me off when in response to the backlash he’s getting *see photo*.
He’s a heartless dick
Gotta get them Disney clicks baby!

View attachment 535140

EXACTLY!! People like him and The Carpetbagger (who has traveled all over the year without a mask) make the pandemic keep going.

So now ATW is getting really mad accusing people of using multiple fake accounts and he is insisting he lives in California. He told someone to "report away". What a complete A-hole!
He really thinks everyone disagreeing with him is someone using multiple accounts? What an a-hole. Glad more and more people are seeing this is wrong and speaking up. Needs a dose of reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see he’s getting angry, next the comments will be turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we should follow his suggestion. Once he arrives in LA and doesn't quarantine, we report to the relevant authority. And once he has posted his Disneyland vlog, we report to Disney. More people start calling him out, the more of a chance he will get the message.

And if by the small chance he or his fans read this, I'm a fan of his content, loved him travelling across America before Covid. We have all had to make sacrifices to get through the previous year, and while we are starting to open up again, there are numerous Covid varients that are more transmissible, and new waves spreading across the world. California, rightly or wrongly, have slowly reopened the state, and are tying to keep people out if necessary. I have linked the recommendations below.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Nope can’t understand/relate to/accept/condone/etc anything that Jenn does. She’s a bleeping moron who is pimping out her child and everything her child does for views/money. So no, she doesn’t have “first time mom” syndrome. She’s a selfish witch who only does things that suit her ideals/schedules.

I wanted my son to be happy and enjoy life, not set him up like a movie prop to be exploited at every turn.

*EDIT*
I still want my son to be happy. He is our first and only child and I would NEVER dream of exploiting him the way the Slackers do to Jackson

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How many days are you supposed to quarantine for when arriving in CA? Ignoring the debate on whether he is a resident there or not, I don't see why Adam couldn't just go a week or however long before the opening. He 'lives' there so what's the issue? He has no obligations (that we are aware of at least) in Orlando.

Reactions: 6
How many days are you supposed to quarantine for when arriving in CA? Ignoring the debate on whether he is a resident there or not, I don't see why Adam couldn't just go a week or however long before the opening. He 'lives' there so what's the issue? He has no obligations (that we are aware of at least) in Orlando.
10 day - mandatory - if unvaccinated

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.