The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so weird how Tim has zero problems hanging out with Adam when Adam hasn't gotten the vsccine yet. He hasn't even thought of it or made an appointment because he's afraid he'll be forced to quarantine then can't cheat his way into Disneyland next week.
Honestly I think the Trackers are faking it so their stans think they are rule followers and super vigilant.

Reactions: 5
It's so weird how Tim has zero problems hanging out with Adam when Adam hasn't gotten the vsccine yet. He hasn't even thought of it or made an appointment because he's afraid he'll be forced to quarantine then can't cheat his way into Disneyland next week.
Someone replied to me that maybe he's fully vaccinate. I seriously doubt that he is.

Reactions: 3
He says he has Florida license. Not California. In his last video

🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong. She drives me nuts
Yeah Adam had to switch his license last November to renew his WDW AP. He also paid Florida taxes so he's a resident.

Not sure why Adam again lied in today's video about having a Cali roommate when it's already been proved on Reddit that he doesn't. I don't understand his angle. I think it was because he got grief for having an empty place only there for Disney trips.

Reactions: 7
On FB, in reply to yet another, Is Jenn pregnant! Yup, it's because she is SO happy, and nicely hydrated with amazing skin care and of course all that money makes you GLOW!

Dana Tertzakian

You know people can be “glowing” from being properly hydrated, good skin care, happiness, sunshine and being wealthy. Doesn’t mean your prego . People need to get a life of their own and stop analyzing others lives. Who cares if someone is pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Adam had to switch his license last November to renew his WDW AP. He also paid Florida taxes so he's a resident.

Not sure why Adam again lied in today's video about having a Cali roommate when it's already been proved on Reddit that he doesn't. I don't understand his angle. I think it was because he got grief for having an empty place only there for Disney trips.
Florida doesn't have state taxes so if he lived there part of the year and part in CA he would have paid CA state tax.

When you get a new license the DMV punches a hole in your old license. Therefore making it void. I would love to find someplace to report him to Disney.

Ha, I laughed out loud because we are Army and I always say post, my kids say base and I always tell them that’s not army, my dad was Air Force so I say base, post, etc. it doesn’t actually matter, just my pet peeve. I’m hoping and thinking it shouldn’t be an issues either and was wondering about complete reopening. I have many California friends but have been waiting for all our official orders before getting to into everything. We know we are going just waiting for orders. My hubs is heading to Korea so we got the option for our next post. I’m so grateful for military tickets, but want passes to go back so I can just go on a whim! Sorry, so off topic!! Trackers suck!! I love Michael does Disney on Instagram, correspond with him from time to time and was so sad to see him with them. But I think he is just the nicest guy and doesn’t know. Honesty, I watch their old videos and while they can be annoying, I miss that content. My kiddos saw Tim once on a trip and pointed him out time. I have no idea what a blogger even was! We got really into them and then 2019 hit and they just became i titled, and I’m a spoiled wife, so I get it but I appreciate all we have.

I don't think you'll have an issue as they plan on opening up completely sometime in June. We are a retired military family (Air Force). With the exception of our tour in California (because we were sent to a base that was closing we were there less than a year), we always transferred our residency to our new station. My husband was a senior NCO so typically in the AF enlisted members stay longer at a base than officers do. Our typical tour of duty was 5 to 7 years at stateside locations. I worked civil service so it was just easier to establish new residency since I had to file tax returns in those states anyway. Since you refer to post I am assuming you are Army.
[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I wonder if he will show his rental agreement (I heard it is a studio apartment) to get his CA AP. He's going to play it both ways to get what he wants.

And then this idiot replied, after a big argument broke out on whether or not people should even be talking about Jenn possibly being pregnant.

Taylor Pohs

Nicole Cauffman
How about we all just agree on one thing. Jen is freakin gorgeous and flawless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Adam is taunting people and doesn't care if they turn him in. He thinks he is invincible and is so arrogant.

[/QUOTE]
Speaking of invincible.
Has Adam been vaccinated?
Being vaccinated DOES NOT mean you won’t get COVID or CANNOT be a carrier of COVID.
It just means that if you do catch COVID you supposedly get weaker symptoms.
It also means that you still NEED to follow social protocols.
• wear a mask properly
• social distance from others not in your immediate family pod
• wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when soap and water not available,

Reactions: 8
It's so funny to me seeing Adam furiously respond to negative comments but completely ignoring the quarantine part 😅

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 19.08.06.png

• Haha

New thread time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.