The Tim Tracker #16 and Now it’s Time to Take Out the Trash... AKA Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
88EDA032-37A1-4F0A-9686-3B1EB5B8323E.png

Me and Jackson must be thinking the same thing, “great another staycation...”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 534431
Me and Jackson must be thinking the same thing, “great another staycation...”
My wife and I were laughing when Jen was saying how it was great that they could get the food to go since it was “difficult” to feed Jackson in a restaurant. We let our kid feed himself since he first expressed interest in big people food. They’re gonna stunt this kids growth hardcore

Reactions: 9
So instead of going to the super nice pool at the Swan & Dolphin with their kid- they dragged him around Disney Springs in a stroller 😩

And where is Jackpot?
How do they not get fed up of Disney Springs!

At this point Jackson would just be better off being put in a nursery. I honestly cannot believe the amount of times they are going out with him. I mean it's every day isn't it. With zero stimulation and proper attention. Just put in his buggy and food shoved in his mouth. But of course if they put him in nursery he wouldn't bring in the $$$ for him. They are just extremely selfish and should not have another child!
Do they take him to groups with other children? Swimming?
Them things have literally opened back up here last week in the UK and I have booked my six month old on to so many things for us to do together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry, I'm new to their whole channel, but why does Jenn seem constantly confused / surprised about every detail out of Tim's mouth like they haven't been doing this Disney thing for what I'm assuming is years now? Is she just acting clueless or is it like a 50 First Dates type of deal where she needs to reminded of everything each morning? :LOL:
I think it's part of the act. Every youtuber plays a role somewhat. Dev has his monotone nothing is ever good enough thing. PMM is the everything is nifty while wearing little hats thing. ATW likes to use alot of unnecessary words and Jenn Tracker likes to play dumb. She's very good at it which can lead to questions about weather or not it's an act. My guess is it's probably a 50/50 act/realness thing but I could be wrong I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG...their vlog is getting bad. We only watch them because my 10 month old thinks Jackson is his friend. Although now that we watch Super Enthused and Paging Mr. Morrow, my son thinks that they are his friends now...I took pictures of him watching both vlogs today and posted on Instagram...Jackie actually reached out to me via DM to comment on how cute it was and asked permission to share pictures in her story. I have a feeling if I took a picture of my son talking to his friend Jackson and posted it on IG and tagged the Trackers, Jen would freak out and want to sue us or something.

I was honestly hoping when that dude who was calling out racist Disney vloggers last year would take the Trackers out with the revelations of their racism, but no such luck. Their apology was AWFUL.
I love Jackie and Nate. They are really down to earth. They are my two favorite vloggers right now and look forward to watching every video they post!! I don't even follow the Slackers anymore. I just can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG...their vlog is getting bad. We only watch them because my 10 month old thinks Jackson is his friend. Although now that we watch Super Enthused and Paging Mr. Morrow, my son thinks that they are his friends now...I took pictures of him watching both vlogs today and posted on Instagram...Jackie actually reached out to me via DM to comment on how cute it was and asked permission to share pictures in her story. I have a feeling if I took a picture of my son talking to his friend Jackson and posted it on IG and tagged the Trackers, Jen would freak out and want to sue us or something.

I was honestly hoping when that dude who was calling out racist Disney vloggers last year would take the Trackers out with the revelations of their racism, but no such luck. Their apology was AWFUL.
I’ve read rumours that apparently they seeked legal advise before they made that awful apology video. Somehow these rednecks always come out smelling of roses! Had this been a smaller YouTuber no doubt the outcome would of been differen.

Reactions: 4
Tim called the toilet a toilet this time. He seemed surprised that there was a shower in the bathroom.
How much food for the three of them? Wouldn't you check for a high chair before getting dinner? I bet it was cold by the time they ate it.
Dont they have to say its hosted at the start

Reactions: 6
Maybe the Trackers are trying to emulate those vloggers who spent a year living at Disney? ( I can't remember their names)

Poor Jackson. He needs to be with other children his age, playing with his own toys and in a proper bedtime routine in his own bed.
And as for not eating with him in a restaurant - how is he ever going to learn to eat out, sitting nicely etc. He won't just wake up on his 8th birthday and be able to do it. My daughter has been taken out to eat since day dot and on the whole has always been very good - because it was the norm / something she was used to.
I realise that all children are different, with different personalities etc but if you don't try, you'll never know how they will behave in any given situation.

When Nate (PMM) has been hosted he always makes sure to thank the family by name at the end of his very informative, interesting video.

I need my food to be hot. If I've spent money on a good steak then I'm certainly not going to firstly wait until a high chair is sourced, then feed a child who should be able to feed himself and THEN eat it. Dear God!!!

What the heck is airline chicken?!
It’s just a near boneless chicken breast (the wing bone is left on and trimmed). I found restaurants use this style when they want to make a plain boring chicken breast appear “fancy”.
Maybe the Trackers are trying to emulate those vloggers who spent a year living at Disney? ( I can't remember their names)
to
Here With the Ears

Poor Jackson. He needs to be with other children his age, playing with his own toys and in a proper bedtime routine in his own bed.
And as for not eating with him in a restaurant - how is he ever going to learn to eat out, sitting nicely etc. He won't just wake up on his 8th birthday and be able to do it. My daughter has been taken out to eat since day dot and on the whole has always been very good - because it was the norm / something she was used to.
I realise that all children are different, with different personalities etc but if you don't try, you'll never know how they will behave in any given situation.
100% to all of this! They could put Jackpot in daycare part time, maybe send him 2 days a week. That would give him some time to play, to socialize him and just let him learn to be a toddler. Tim could film solo those days and Gin could have alone time to clean the house and edit in between naps and shows.

My son was a screamer as a baby so we didn’t take him out to eat for the first several months until he chilled out. Then we started with kid friendly places and soon after we could take him anywhere. So much of a child learning is just giving them the chance to do it.

Last edited:

Aww, I saw the pic, too cute! My girls like her different hair colours 🤣

Reactions: 1

When Nate (PMM) has been hosted he always makes sure to thank the family by name at the end of his very informative, interesting video.
Here with the ears

Reactions: 1
Tim & Jen are such Fake Geeks about everything on Disney+. Not surprising. But like... when you even admit you don’t care about any of the characters or stories why would you watch?! I have been invested in the MCU since the beginning. I never read the comics or watched the old TV shows, but am 100% invested in the movies and the Disney+ spin off shows. Same with Star Wars. I have no clue why someone who wasn’t would even want to watch these shows. They rely so heavily on the established characters and movies.

Oh wait... they want to watch them and pretend they love them because they are popular. It’s painful to hear them talk about TV or movies period though. Jen thinks a good piece of “content” is something she didn’t go on her phone or read a magazine during (Hamilton), and Tim can never remember a character name to save his life.

And my gosh Jen’s look these days.... The dark eyebrows, bleached strands hanging down around her face, and greasy mop looks so 🤮 I thought she always looked better with red hair. When she had those maternity photos taken I honestly thought she looked very naturally beautiful. She is in such an identity crisis all the time changing her hairstyle and length etc. I’m hoping this hair colour right now is a transition phase in between red hair and bleached blonde again. But woof...

Reactions: 7
I don't think they're doing it to prove anything to anyone. They're lost.

Lost as to how to build their channel anymore given that there are a hundred other vloggers out there now all covering exactly the same thing they are, and often times the others are doing a better job at it.

They need to sit down with a professional and ask for guidance, but know-it-all Tim won't ask, or pay, for help.
This is what I'm thinking too... they probably have some issues at home and they definitely don't seem happy anymore but the biggest thing they're focused on right now is their channel and trying to grow it because it's definitely stagnated since the pandemic started. I don't think they'll ever really be able to grow like they did the last few years again because of how they let their channel get. Instead of a million staycations and blowing their money on stupid tit for the channel that they barely use like the lego sets, they should just pivot to be a complete family channel and forget the travel channel BS. They probably make enough based on their past videos and get enough views on their newer videos from the stans that they could both just exist happily without having to constantly figure out new content that isn't even good. They'd probably have to reduce their current lifestyle a little (no more staycations, be a bit more restrained with their money, etc) but they're so obsessed with being vloggers and their current lifestyle that I don't think this is even something they'd consider at this point in their life. Which is honestly depressing because it's very evident Jackson isn't thriving in this sort of environment, and they either just can't see it or are wilfully ignoring it.

Tim & Jen are such Fake Geeks about everything on Disney+. Not surprising. But like... when you even admit you don’t care about any of the characters or stories why would you watch?!
When they were discussing Loki at the end of the last vlog, Tim pronounced it "Low key" instead of Loki. It was very slight but enough of a difference that it was really jarring to me... not because of MCU Loki but my dog that passed away in September was named Loki (named after the Norse god - I studied Scandinavian archaeology and Norse mythology in university). I know it's stupid and I shouldn't have such a reaction to something these two idiots do, but I think it was the last straw of mispronouncing and using the wrong words from them for me. IT IS NOT HARD TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I need my food to be hot. If I've spent money on a good steak then I'm certainly not going to firstly wait until a high chair is sourced, then feed a child who should be able to feed himself and THEN eat it. Dear God!!!
AGREED. But they didn’t spend their own money on this. They would have gotten it free. Tim would have only gotten a burger if they had paid out of pocket.

It’s time to teach the almost 18 month old to sit up in a regular chair and eat his own food. If they can’t be bothered to eat at home where they can always guarantee a high chair...

Maybe don’t order him a bone in chicken breast if he has no clue how to eat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know all kids develop differently. I get that. But my boy was born a few weeks after Jackson, and the development I see in my boy VS an older Jackson is worrying me for them.

My boy is expressive. He knows how to ask for things he wants and needs. He can say some words or in the absence of words, actions or noises can be easily interpreted into what he wants.

I know we only see a slight picture through their videos but I honestly do worry if they are stifling Jackson’s development

Reactions: 11
I’ve read rumours that apparently they seeked legal advise before they made that awful apology video. Somehow these rednecks always come out smelling of roses! Had this been a smaller YouTuber no doubt the outcome would of been differen.
The guy who called them out was mad for not getting views...yet he had a VERY VERY VERY NARROW NICHE viewership. It’s hard to gain clicks when you eliminate a significant majority of viewers.

Did anyone catch that they ate dinner right at Jackson’s bedtime? He ate in his PJs. That is not good for adults- much less a toddler. They seriously think of him like a dog! It’s so infuriating. And these idiot stans keep saying- think of all the experiences you are exposing him too! Yeah- no routine, strangers in his face in a pandemic & bad eating habits. Just great stuff :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.